LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ohio Ab/dl Party

diapernh

I am hosting an AB/DL party, and would like to know if anybody is interested.

Cost would be about $20$15 (lowered the cost)!!! per person, which will include drinks, snacks and

food (which will be decided by survey for those who are interested) AND INCLUDES DOOR PRIZES!!!!

The party will be hosted December 9th, in Bellefontaine, OH. The party

will be held at a grange hall, which is located right outside of town. The

party room will be open starting at noon, then at 1pm we will be taking a

trip to Ohio Caverns. www.ohiocaverns.com

This is about 20 minutes from Bellefontaine, and the tour takes about an

hour. The cost for the tour is $10.50 for adults (not part of the party

cost). It is all underground and around 52 degrees year round. Then we

will all be back at the party by 4:30 -5:00 pm until 10:30 (the hall must

be vacated at 11PM).

I will take money and RSVP’s up to the date of the

party, but if you wait and I do not have enough people the party could be

cancelled

Let me know by e-mailing me OR IMing me on yahoo .

e-mail is diapernh@diapernh.com

and yahoo and AIM screen names are Diapernh

Furthermore, you can go to my website http://www.diapernh.com to fill in

the info for RSVPing and to get more info.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't let you know Diapernh yet because of the kids, and I don't know if "HE" will be picking them up or not. Usally when we plan something he has a way of finding out and cancels his visitation. And my Truck is at the shop waiting to hear the outcome on that. So that's why I can't confirm anything, wish we had it here in Columbus it would be easier for us to attend, but I understand your "hook-up". Is this going to be a Full blown Party or just a get together..such as babydress? was wondering who will be around the area, not that I care nobody would know me...LOL. I'll let you know if anything becomes definate though. Thanks for hosting again. Your friend Lil' Timmy

• 2 weeks later...

Timmy I sent you a PM here with some info

I can't let you know Diapernh yet because of the kids, and I don't know if "HE" will be picking them up or not. Usally when we plan something he has a way of finding out and cancels his visitation. And my Truck is at the shop waiting to hear the outcome on that. So that's why I can't confirm anything, wish we had it here in Columbus it would be easier for us to attend, but I understand your "hook-up". Is this going to be a Full blown Party or just a get together..such as babydress? was wondering who will be around the area, not that I care nobody would know me...LOL. I'll let you know if anything becomes definate though. Thanks for hosting again. Your friend Lil' Timmy

I wouldn't mind coming there for vacation but December 9th is our 12th anniversary. darn it!! and Ohio is just over the mountain from us and we need to get out. Any Hotels in that area because I have ms and I get VERY tired when I travel. HMMMMM maybe that would be a good thing for us to travel on our anniverary.

Oh yeah, What kind of drinks?

I wouldn't mind coming there for vacation but December 9th is our 12th anniversary. darn it!! and Ohio is just over the mountain from us and we need to get out. Any Hotels in that area because I have ms and I get VERY tired when I travel. HMMMMM maybe that would be a good thing for us to travel on our anniverary.

Oh yeah, What kind of drinks?

There are 3 hotels in the area. All 3 are pretty much close to each other. The drinks will be strictly non-alcoholic, as the group that owns the place the party is at does not allow alcohol on-site... which is a liability for me and them if there was alcohol present.

• 3 weeks later...

First off........... YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! PARTY TIME

oh boy am i tired. Though not as tired as the other guests.

We had a super-dee-duper time yesterday. This was my first successful party, and boy was it hard work for a little baby like me. That is why I got friends like Daddy Tim and Mommy Donna, to help motivate the other babies. We had 13 people including myself.

Since I still live at home, I had to hold the party somewhere else. I found a little grange hall for very cheap rent for the day. We had, Pizza, sodas, chips, candy!! to eat.

I brought finger paints, play doh, coloring books and crayons, and twister....!!!! somebody also brought tinkertoys and more stampers for finger painting.

Add a little music and diapers and you have yourself a diaper party.

Daddy Tim and Mommy Donna came clear from cleveland, and they had a fun time driving in little small town ohio. I now have the nickname Cabbage Patch, cause i live out in the cabbage patch. Though they had not been to the real country yet.

We traveled down to Ohio Caverns outside West Liberty, OH and went spelunking, not really just walking down in the caverns. You can see pics of the caverns in the photo gallery of diapernh.com. I talked to the King Dipstick along the drive down.

We had a small little setback leaving the caverns, but thank goodness it got worked out, then back to the party to get our eat on... along with our jammies.

Time to play.....

Almost immediately when we returned, we got to business, busting out the crayons, coloring books, tinker toys, play doh, and bestest of all the finger paints.

It is hard for me to let the little boy out from inside of me, really hard. I tended to stapy in big boy mode (big boy who still wears diapers) all night . I guess i was just worried about not getting stuff cleaned up and getting in trouble from the hall owners.

About 10:30- 11:00 we got all done and started packing up, but not before we got a group picture.

I had to take the key back, take my buddy Bud home, after stopping to get some adult beverages. Then back to his house where we told his wife and older daughter about the party that they had missed

I got home around 1:30 and was so tired that i could have used a diaper changer. never the less i got the task acomplished and drifted off to sleepy land. It is just after 1pm and i am still tired, think i will diaper up and take a nap