LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chinese Trains And Diapers

Ni hao!

I am a DL who recently moved from North America to China for work.

The Mid-Autumnn festival is China 2nd most important holiday and as suck it is very busy on the trains across China. I posted a while ago about the rise of diaper sales during the holiday period. Well, now I am going to experience it first hand. I am travelling to Guilin, in Guangxi Province via train. This is a (gulp...) 22 hour train ride. So I will pack a few diapers for the train ride. Should be an experience!!!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?.../i135115S12.DTL

Actually it should be a lot of fun travelling by train and seeing the countyside. Whatever happens it will certainly be an experience. Wish me luck!

Well I am happy to say, I was absolutely wrong about Chinese trains. The bathrooms are spotless and from my observation were cleaned every hour. Each car had a western toilet and a squat toilet since Chinese believe the toilet seat is unsanitary (frankly I agree).

The article I pointed to must not have had good information as there was no one wearing a diaper, nor were there any in the garbage can located outside the bathroom. As a DL I have a keen eye for anyone wearing a diaper and I seriously doubt anyone was wearing.

After 22 hours on a Chinese train during the single busiest day of travel throughout the year, I was really impressed. The Chinese ride in comfort, it was a highly enjoyable experience. However I do recommend getting a soft sleeper as my travel agent suggested. Much nicer than the hard sleepers or seats which are also available.

Now if I could only find a good quality Chinese diaper...

Well I am happy to say, I was absolutely wrong about Chinese trains. The bathrooms are spotless and from my observation were cleaned every hour. Each car had a western toilet and a squat toilet since Chinese believe the toilet seat is unsanitary (frankly I agree).

The article I pointed to must not have had good information as there was no one wearing a diaper, nor were there any in the garbage can located outside the bathroom. As a DL I have a keen eye for anyone wearing a diaper and I seriously doubt anyone was wearing.

After 22 hours on a Chinese train during the single busiest day of travel throughout the year, I was really impressed. The Chinese ride in comfort, it was a highly enjoyable experience. However I do recommend getting a soft sleeper as my travel agent suggested. Much nicer than the hard sleepers or seats which are also available.

Now if I could only find a good quality Chinese diaper...

You are probably wrong only about the trains you were allowed on...you didn't see the ones the poor used....

You are probably wrong only about the trains you were allowed on...you didn't see the ones the poor used....

Good point Dill Pickle.

I've only been to Hong Kong (since the change to Chinese rule) and didn't get further than Kowloon in mainland China but there's a very strong push to expand business interests and develop the tourist industry there.

D -_- lly

Well I walked through the cars although I did not get to the hard seaters. There are four styles of tickets you can buy, hard seat, soft seat, hard bed and soft bed. I had purchased the soft sleeper (soft bed) ticket, the best ride. The soft seat cars are very nice, however the hard bed cars were crowded and certainly didn't have the same privacy as my soft seater. They had the same style squat bathrooms as my car which are made of metal and extremely easy to clean as it takes a mop and hose about 30 seconds to completely clean. My guess is that those bathrooms are cleaned just as often because its so easy and quick.

As for the poor I doubt they could afford to buy disposable diapers. However as I said, I didn't visit the hard seat carriage.

B.