LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our House 2

robehouse

"Alright, we'll try it. speaking of your 'thing', How are you doing? Are you able to manage it alright?" Jessie asked.

"That's great, Molly. He's going to be the one changing you for awhile, at least for the next few days." Jessie said.

David shook his head when Chris asked if he had wiped Molly.

"No, but I did have to look at her privates. I asked if she needed help with wiping, but she insisted on doing that herself. You know how Molly is. even if I wanted to baby her, I couldn't. She would fight me tooth and nail."

David started eating his food.

Chris pee 6.2

Molly pee 0

Edited by robehouse
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris nodded.

"Well, even if you do baby her some, you should also think about what she actually needs and what she can do on her own.

"Alright, I will try. If I am not sure about how to treat her, I can ask you, right?"

David blushed when Chris did she was having girl issues. He wasn't sure what that was all about, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to find out either

"Okay, I'm just concerned, that's all. You looked like you were having problems holding it. If you want to handle it yourself, be my guest. But I will need to walk you to the bathrooms. Mom said so."

David looked at Molly and smiled. he got a napkin and wiped her mouth.

"You had some milk there, Molly. I wasn't sure if you could tell or not." David informed.

"I know she is older than both of us. That doesn't she couldn't wet her pants. She's only human, although there are times I'm not sure that is true."

Jessie heard Molly.

"David, leave your sisters alone, Chris is old enough to know when she needs to go. I only asked you to take her because she might have to use the boys bathroom, and I don't want her going alone."

Chris pee 6.4

Molly pee 0

David nodded, knowing that Chris was right. It was just him being him. He saw Molly looking sad. He gave her a hug.

"Nothing to be sorry about, Baby. and I'm not calling you Baby to make fun of you. It is just a term like Honey or Dear. It means I care a lot for you. Is it alright if I use it?"

David heard Chris and got out of the car as well. He came over next to her and waited until she was ready. He didn't want to get yelled at, so he didn't take her hand like he would Molly. He walked up to the bathrooms with Chris next to him.

Jessie smiled at Molly.

"Yes, it's possible for your big sister to wet her pants. If she isn't paying attention when her body tells her it has to pee, then it will come out anyway. She can do it when she is nervous or upset too. Believe it or not, even mommy could wet her pants if she isn't being careful. It's not very likely though, as I am better at controlling my bladder than you are. That's not saying we expect you to have accidents though, Honey."

Chris pee 6.8

David saw the linE and felt for his sister. He watched her dance around.

David looked at Chris when she said if she had a diaper on she would wet her pants.

"Come on, sis. I know you will make it. You won't wet your pants. Even if you did, I wouldn't think any less of you."

David took Chris's hand and squeezed it.

Chris pee 7.0

"Fine. I won't say another word. And yes, If I were in your situation, I would wet my pants."

David sighed as he saw the cutoff was right before Chris. He heard what man said to Chris and frowned.

"Please mister. Can't you make an exception for my sister? I mean she's the next one in line. My mom is waiting for us back at the car, and she will be worried about us."

Chris pee 7.6

"Yes, I am supposed to go with her. I promised my mom."

"Let's go with the men. You'll be in the stall and they won't be able to see anything."

David took Chris's hand and walled in the bathroom. He went with her to an empty stall.

David stayed at the door. He watched add the men did their business and left the room. He wondered what Chris was doing that was taking her do long. He waited as long as he could and then peeked in the crack of the door.

He saw Chris playing with her panties. He blushed, but kept watching. He thought he saw one of Molly's diapers inside her panties.

David knocked on the door of the stall.

"Are you about done, Chris? Everyone else is gone."

Chris pee 0

David led Chris from the bathroom. He hurried her past the people still waiting and out of the restaurant. He then stopped and looked at Chris.

"Chris, why are you wearing one of Molly's diapers inside your panties? I peeked in to make sure you were okay, and I saw the diaper."

Chris pee 0

David sat down and listened to Chris. He couldn't imagine what she was talking about. Girl stuff? Girls leaked but it's not pee? He frowned as he tried to understand.

Finally though, David knew Chris was upset, and she was his sister. He leaned over the table and gave her a hug.

"I don't really understand everything you just told me, but if you want me to forget what I saw and never talk about it again. That's what I'll do, because I love you as my big sister."

Chris pee 0

David listened to her go into a more detailed explanation. It was making him feel a little queasy, but he just nodded his head.

"Yes, that's enough information. Let's back to mom, okay? Would you like to sit up front so you can talk to mom? Molly and I can play a game on my iPad."

"And Chris? If you ever need help in the bathroom. Just ask."

"I guess it would be weird, but in an emergency, I would do it."

"As long as Molly plays a game, she won't hear anything, but I'll increase the sound."

David walked to the car and got in the back seat. He smiled at Molly and got his iPad.

"Would you like to play a game, Molly?"

Jessie smiled at Chris as she got in the car.

"Is everything okay?"