LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our House 2

robehouse

"I'm sorry Molly. I didn't realize that pulling your ponytail was hurting you. I won't do it anymore, if you don't want. Yeah my hair is kind of short. I would look silly in long hair like you and Chris, wouldn't I?"

David got a water out of the cooler and opened it before handing it to Molly.

"Be careful Molly. We don't want water being spilled on your clothes do we?"

David looked at the sweats Molly was wearing.

"Aren't you hot in your sweats, honey? Wouldn't you be more comfortable without your sweatpants at least? but then you would be just in your panties. I guess that isn't a good idea, is it? Maybe later I can find shorts or something for you to wear, if mommy will let me." David said.

Jessie smiled.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't know why your grandfather couldn't come and get us. I'm sure he had his reasons. I don't know if it will last either, but if you don't mind, I don't want Molly worrying about if we are going to get there or not."

Jessie sighed and looked in the rearview mirror.

"You get those pants back on right now, Molly! Chris is right. You kept telling me you were a big girl this morning. Big girls don't run around in just their panties in front of their older brother. If you want, when we stop I can dig something cooler for you to wear instead of the sweats."

Chris pee 3.4 poop 0

Molly pee 3.5 poop 0

"I guess I wasn't thinking, Chris. I'll try to more careful what I suggest to Molly." David told his sister.

David smiled and took Mr. Bear. He smoothed the bears coat some and held it up to his ear. He sat the bear on the car seat between Molly and him.

"He says it would be impossible for him to take off his fur, since it is like skin. You can't just take your skin off whenever you want, can you Molly? But he said to tell you that he is glad you chose him to sit up front with you instead of being in a box in the back for the trip."

"Would you like me to put the top on the bottle for now Molly? Or would you like to drink some more?"

Jessie looked at her watch when Chris asked about lunch.

"I thought we would stop around noon for lunch, but we could stop earlier if you all are hungry. I thought the oatmeal we had for breakfast would stick to your ribs and last for awhile. And Molly, no ice cream unless you finish everything else I am going to get you for lunch. We'll go through a drive thru and eat in the car. Maybe after we eat I will find a rest area with lots of grass so you all can play and I can shut off the car for awhile. How does that sound?"

Chris pee 3.7 poop 0

Molly pee 3.9 poop 0

David picked up Mr. Bear and held him up to his ear before setting him down.

"He said, he is sure he doesn't know why he has fur and we don't. he says he would look silly in just skin like us, and we would look silly in fur like him. At least that's his opinion. And he doesn't get hot because the way his fur is, the heat just goes over him and doesn't get under his fur. Besides, he stays inside all the time, so he stays cool."

"He also said to tell you that he is glad you are his mommy. Even though your diapers sometimes leak and get him wet with pee at night, but he loves you anyway. He said he didn't know what he would do if

David smiled as Molly showed the bear the game. Occasionally he would pick the bear up and hold it to his ear.

"Mr. Bear says that is a really cool game. He says he is kind of sad because he doesn't have thumbs so he could play the game too."

David listened to Mr. Bear again.

"Mr. Bear wanted me to tell you he is unhappy with you. he watched how you behaved when your mommy wanted you to wear diapers today in the car. He says you shouldn't be ashamed to wear diapers on long trips, because you are a big little girl. That means that although you are big in age, you are still little in other things, like how your bladder behaves. It's not something you can control. You could fall asleep and then guess what will happen? That's right you will wet your panties. That wouldn't happen if you were wearing a diaper."

"Mr. Bear says your mommy was only concerned about how you would feel waking up in wet pants rather than a wet diaper. I bet that makes you feel all yucky, doesn't it? He says if you wet your pants, he will get wet too. So he is asking you to please ask your mommy or sister to put your diaper on you. Not here in the car, but when your mommy stops at a rest area. Tell your mommy that you changed your mind and decided you want to wear a diaper now."

Mr. Bear also said you need to stop tattling on David. You get him in trouble and all he is trying to do is help you."

When David heard Molly ask what the word that Chris had said was and what it meant, he brought Mr. Bear up to his ear again. He sat Mr. Bear so he was looking at Molly.

"The word is Astronaut. Mr. Bear says that is a person that goes in outer space. He says Chris wants to leave earth and go to the space station and work. Or maybe she will be the first woman on Mars.

David felt really bad when Molly started sobbing. He had not had Mr. Bear tell her to wear a diaper to make her feel bad. he listened to Molly talk to Chris and slunk lower in his seat. It seemed everything he had done since getting in the car had backfired on him. He heard Chris offer to take Mr. Bear up front with her so he wouldn't get wet. He saw Molly look at the bear and at Chris. He knew he had to fix this somehow, or more precisely Mr. Bear had to fix it.

David picked up the bear again and held it to his ear, trying to think of what to say that might defuse the situation. Nothing big was coming to him. He set Mr. Bear down so he was facing Molly.

"Mr. Bear wants to say he is sorry. He never meant to imply that you were a baby. You are a big girl, Molly. He doesn't think you need a diaper during the day. He says I misunderstood him. He says he never wanted you to wear diapers all the time. He wants you to wear panties since you are a big girl. He just feels you will feel bad if you have wet pants. he never said you were a baby. He would like to hug you and hopes you aren't mad at him."

"Mr. Bear says he would like to sit on your lap, please. he doesn't think you will get him wet."

When David finished his speech, he looked away from Molly, feeling like the biggest heel of all time.

Molly smiled a little through her sniffles and picked him up and hugged him tight.

"I'm not a baby, you know," she said looking down.

David looked back at Molly.

"Molly, I would never be mad at you, no matter what you do, including wetting your pants. I know you wouldn't do that on purpose while you are awake. If it happens, it happens. Don't get upset about it. You know Chris, mom and myself will help you to get to the bathroom on time, but if you don't, and wet your pants, none of us are going to be mad at you. I promise."

Jessie sighed as she had been listening to everything being said around her. She was mad at David too, but didn't want to upset Molly. She would talk to David later. She urged the car to go as fast as it could.

Molly nodded her head at her big brother, and she leaned her head on his lap and rested, the ipad resting on her lap now, one of her hands in her mouth, sucking her two favorite fingers and the other hand cuddling Mr. Bear tightly.

David smiled at Molly as she made herself comfortable on the back seat, using him as her pillow. He knew it would be only a matter of time before she was asleep. He kissed her forehead and brushed a few stray hairs out of her face. He thought he heard snoring coming from the front seat, which meant that Chris was asleep.

The car limped along, and the gage threatened to move higher, playfully bouncing between the yellow line and the green line.

As Jessie pulled into the parking spot, she put the emergency brake on. She looked in the back and saw David sitting up, with Molly asleep with her head on his lap. She decided to turn the car off and let the children get some exercise for a couple hours before going on.

Jessie rubbed her temples. She didn't need this right now. She looked at Molly.

"Alright Molly, I'll take you. I need to really try to go potty for mommy, okay? You may not feel like it, but we may not stop again for a long time."

Jessie looked at Chris.

"Chris, I'm not sure how often I'm going to be able to stop with this car the way it is. I would really like you to try to pee for me. And yes, I will be taking David into the girls bathroom. I don't want to have to worry about him being in the boy's bathroom by himself. I know you probably think I'm crazy, but I don't want anything to happen to any of you. If you're worried about him seeing you without your clothes, you'll be going in a different stall than him. Please don't fight me on this."

David sighed and opened the car door. He helped Molly over him, standing her on the ground, and got out himself. He wasn't too happy that he was going to have to go in the girls bathroom, but he didn't want to upset his mother. They started towards the bathroom.

Chris pee 4

Molly pee 5

Jessie listened to Chris.

"That does make sense. It is too bad that Molly's diapers won't fit you. I would go ahead and let you wear one of them."

"Molly, Chris is right. Since we won't be stopping very often, it might be best if you wore a diaper in the car. It will be a just in case diaper, and you don't have to wet it at all. No one considers you a baby. As you heard, Chris would wear one if she could, and she isn't a baby is she? I am not going to force you to wear one though. It is up to you. will you let mommy put a diaper on you after you go potty?" Jessie asked.

David saw Molly looking at him and guessed she wanted to know what he thought.

"I think the responsible decision would be to wear a diaper, just so your clothes don't get wet. None of us will think you are a baby if you allow mommy to put one on you. I won't think any less of you. In fact I would be more proud of you, since you are making a decision to keep from getting the car seat wet in case you can't get to the potty."

David hoped he gave the right answer this time and wouldn't set Molly off.

Chris pee 4

Molly pee 5

"If I wear a diaper in the car, and we don't make it to somewhere to stop, then I'm allowed to wet it?" Molly asked her mom still thinking about it.

"No, you won't be in trouble if you wet your diaper when you are wearing it. That would pretty silly if I did that. Isn't that what diapers are for?"

David stood there listening. he had already told Molly his opinion. He was glad when she agreed to wear the diaper. he followed everyone to the bathroom.

Jessie listened to Chris and thought about it.

"I suppose that would be best. Molly, will you be okay going potty by yourself, or would you want me to come in with you? I won't be mad whichever way you want to do it." Jessie said.

Chris pee 4.3

Molly pee 5.5

Jessie smiled at Molly.

"Well, you may not be A baby, but you are MY baby. I mean that you are my youngest child and as such will always be my baby. That doesn't mean you are actually a baby though. when you are older than Chris is, you will still be my baby. David, you go in that first stall, I'll take Molly in the second and Chris you go in the third."

Jessie entered the stall with Molly and closed the door behind her and Molly.