LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our House 2

robehouse

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Jesse should be relieving now)

Chris looked strangely at David, feeling as though the ony thing missing from the experience is him pulling her pants down for her.

David sighed when Chris asked him to leave the stall so she could poop.

"Look. I'm not the one who said I was to take you to the toilet, mom was. I'm sure she expected me to stay here and watch you. But fine. I'll leave and let you go poop. But if mom gets on me for leaving you alone in the stall, I won't do it again."

David stepped outside the stall and waited for Chris to tell him she was done.

Chris pee 0 poop 0

Molly pee 0 poop 5

Jessie pee 0 poop 0

David came back in the stall and looked in the toilet.

"Good job, Chris."

David sighed as Chris explained why she hadn't wiped her bottom.

"I am not trying to treat you like a little girl. Mom just wanted me to take you to the bathroom. I don't think she would like it if you didn't wipe herself good. I am going to stand facing the wall, and you are going to wipe your bottom until it's clean. I'll take your word for it that your bottom is clean. I will not do an inspection. Afterwords, you will pull up your panties and pants like the big girl you are. Then we can leave the bathroom." David ordered.

David rolled his eyes as Chris still refused to wipe herself. He gave in and didn't insist.

When his mother asked him if she had used the toilet, he smiled.

"She sure did mom. Both pee and poop. She didn't wipe her bottom though. I told her I wouldn't watch, but she still refused. Do you want to do it for her? Should I wipe her bottom next time if she refuses?"

"Yes ma'am. I guess I can do it."

David led Chris back into the stall and locked the door.

"I'm sorry, Chris. But I heard that if a girl doesn't wipe after pooping she could get an infection or something. I don't want you to get sick. Since you refused to wipe yourself, now I have to do it for you, and change your panties. Please don't be mad at me."

David pulled down Chris's pants and stopped.

"I don't have to look at your private place to wipe your bottom, do i? I mean you can turn around and take off your panties and I can wipe your bottom without touching anything else, right? Maybe I should let mom do this. I'm sorry Chris. I shouldn't have said anything. Please forgive me."

David sighed and took the wipes out of the diaper bag and cleaned her bottom. He spread her cheeks, making sure to get every trace of poop off of her. He threw the wipes in the trash.

David worked her panties down her legs, being careful not to get any poop on her again. He lifted up one foot and then the other, taking the panties off of her..

David dropped the panties on the diaper bag and waited for his mother to bring clean panties. He hoped his mother didn't notice an extra pair of panties was missing.

"I didn't know she was going to make me clean you up. I thought she would do it. Please forgive me. I just wanted you to be clean and not have poop on your bottom. You can understand that, right?"

David started crying as well. He knew he had made a big mistake. Chris wasn't going to trust him anymore. He waited for his mother to bring the clean panties. He wanted to hug Chris to try to make her feel better, but he decided that would be the wrong thing to do right now.

"Next time something is that important to you, make me know you are going to tell on me before you tell on me, at least," Chris said looking away.

"Okay, I promise I will let you know what I am going to do before I do it. Again, I'm sorry."

He let her go be by herself.

David looked at her mother holding Molly and Chris's clean panties. he took the panties from her.

"yes ma'am, I will," David sighed.

David let Chris come over to him then had her step into the panties and pulled them up her legs and over her bottom. he looked the panties over, making sure they weren't twisted, then picked up the jeans and put them on Chris. He fastened them in front and took her hand. He picked up the diaper bag and looked at his mother.

"We're ready to go now."

David sat behind Chris looking at the game he had open on his iPad. He was glad he had downloaded several games for himself and Molly several months ago. Before things crashed. Before his father had been killed. Before. Before. Before. Now it was after, and they were surviving. Their mother had tried to keep things from them, but David had noticed her demeanor change over the months since the funeral. He tried to help out as much as he could, but there was only so much a twelve year old boy could do.

Now they were headed to Wyoming, a state he had studied once in geography class, but he knew

Molly looked up at the front from where her mom's voice had come from.

"David pulled my hair," she said wondering what her mother meant by if she was alright.

"That's great, Molly. I'm sure your brother loves you very much. I just was wondering if you needed a potty break yet. I know you will tell me if you need to go, but I just wanted to make sure. You're doing great. If you need anything, just ask David. I'm sure he would be willing to help you."

Jessie listened to Chris.

"I will if I think we aren't moving fast enough. I really want to get around this city and back on the interstate. The trip is going to be long enough as it is. Why don't you try and get some sleep? Then you won't notice the traffic." Jessie said.

The car shook a little as they moved along, inch by inch. Jessie breathed a sigh of relief as they got on the ramp leading back to the interstate. Traffic was starting to move a bit faster as well.

David saw Molly sucking on her fingers and smiled at her.

"Are you getting thirsty, Molly? I can get you a bottle of water if you are. How about you Chris? Mom, is there anything you can do about the heat in this car?"

"I'm sorry honey, but there is only so much I can do with this bucket of bolts. I wish I could have a brand new car with working air conditioning and heat and would purr as I started it, but I'm afraid we are stuck with this car." Jessie sighed.

"Sorry mom. It isn't that bad." David replied.

Chris pee 3 poop 0

Molly pee 3 poop 0