LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our House 2

robehouse

"I guess you would have to ask them. I think it would depend upon who changes them. They will probably want David to do it."

"I think I would rather wait until we get home. I don't want to get changed in a public bathroom."

David saw Chris sitting there in her panties.

"Why aren't you dressed yet? Would you like for me to pick out something for you to wear and help you put it on?" David asked.

Molly pee 4

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I think it would be strange under normal situations. But I don't want anyone else changing you, except mom of course. So I will keep on changing you when it's necessary, okay? Now put on a skirt or dress, and make us a snack, okay?" David said.

"Alright, I will change Chris while David changes Molly. Now that we are not on the road, there shouldn't be any reason for David to change Chris, since I will be around." Jessie said.

"What time is it? I don't want the kids to be too worried about us." Jessie added.

Molly pee 4

"I believe in protecting children too, but I am not a helicopter mother, hovering over them every minute of every day." Jessie said.

David took Molly into the room and went to the closet. He found the box of blocks with his name on it, and the baby doll for Molly. He gave the doll to Molly and set the box of blocks on the floor.

"That looks like a nice doll Molly. I think Mr. Bear might like her too. Let's play with the blocks."

David dumped the blocks on the floor.

Molly pee 4

David thought about it.

"That's possible. He didn't know us, so he bought things he thought we might like, then changed his mind or something. That's why they were in the closet I guess."

David started playing with the blocks when Chris called them to the table.

"Okay Molly, I think Chris has something for us to eat. She is in charge, so we better get down there."

David stood up and took Molly's hand and started downstairs.

"No, grandparents are usually the good guys. They get to enjoy the grand kids without any of the parental responsibility, usually." Agreed Jessie.

Jessie had finished eating as well.

"I'm fine. Let's get going. I'm anxious to see how they did in school today."

Molly pee 4

Gus started driving in silence not sure what to say at the moment.

Chris smiled when David came back, and then complimented her.

Molly smiled too.

"I'm glad you like it," Chris told David.

David shrugged when Chris asked him about playing with the toys.

"They were in the closet in my bedroom. I just assumed they were available to be played with, if we wanted to. Don't worry, I'll let Gus know when he gets back."

Molly pee 4.5 poop 2

Chris pee 4.5 poop 1

"I wouldn't doubt it, considering their frame of mind the past few days. We'll have to see when we go in."

David nodded when Joe told him to go out to greet Gus and Jessie. He went outside and came over to the car.

"Welcome home. I guess you're wondering why we all are here. Joe picked us up and he is watching us. Both Molly and Chris had accidents at school. They are all cleaned up now though." David informed.

Molly pee 4.5 poop 2

Chris pee 4.5 poop 1

"Yes, the girls would probably have freaked if Joe had wanted to take them without me coming along. And they wouldn't have allowed Joe to clean them up either."

"Yes I cleaned them up. Mom wasn't here to help, and I didn't want Chris to stay dirty, since she messed her pants too. I don't know why they had accidents. I never asked them. Maybe mom can find out."

Jessie went into the house. She had to pee really bad, but knew that peeing all at once would create a big mess, which she didn't want, so she released just a couple of spurts of pee in her diaper, hoping to make it so she didn't feel the need to pee so bad.

Molly pee 4.5 poop 2

Chris pee 4.5 poop 1

Jessie felt defeated as she thoroughly soaked her diaper. She jumped a little when Gus touched her, but nodded when he said he wanted to see her upstairs.

David went to find Chris, since Molly was in the living room already with Joe.

"Chris, Gus wants to see us in the living room when he and mom are done talking upstairs. He wants to know what happened at school today."

Molly pee 5 poop 2

Chris pee 5 poop 1

Chris nodded and came into the living room to sit and wait for the adult.

Molly started to get up, but Chris looked over at her.

"Where are you going?"

"Um... no where?"

"Mom and grandpa want to talk to us, so just sit there.