LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our House 2

robehouse

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gus turned to see what had made her gasp just as a sudden avalanche of poop puffed into her panties followed by farting, crinkle and crackling sounds of poop pushing out her butt and finding any space it can to fill in her panties before starting to push against them causing a lump in her panties.

Jessie sighed, but did as Gus told her. She was glad no one was around them at the time.

"Maybe I should just wear diapers when we go out and then not have to worry about messing my panties," Jessie sighed.

David smiled and held Molly's hand and Joe's hand as they walked out of school. Even though it was only 10 blocks, it seemed like a long way to David.

Molly pee 1 poop 2

Chris pee 1 poop 0

Jessie nodded. She knew Gus didn't like going in public bathrooms and she didn't like making him.

"Are you going to help me clean up here or are you going to take me home first?"

David nodded and took the girls in the bathroom and closed the door.

"Chris, I don't like this anymore than you do. Go ahead and step in the tub and get undressed. Then I'll start the shower and I'll help you wash. Molly, you can sit on the toilet or on the floor until we're done, okay?"

Molly pee 1 poop 2

Chris pee 1 poop 0

With her head down, knowing that Joe was likely to have to tell Gus who had cleaned her up after her accident, since there is no way he'd believe she could have cleaned herself up, she climbed into the shower meekly.

David nodded.

"It doesn't matter what he says. You need help and I am the only one available right now. Besides Joe, of course, but I wouldn't let him see you naked."

David started helping Chris undress.

Jessie nodded and held Gus's hand as they went over to the disposable diapers.

"Well, we'll need a place to have you lay on, so a towel or something, some wetwipes to clean you up and a trash bin so it doesn't smell bad when you need changed.

Jessie nodded as Gus rattled off what he wanted to get.

"Okay, that all sounds good. I'll just follow you."

Jessie ignored the looks from the other people as they shopped.

David removed Chris's pants and panties, then turned on the water in the shower to start washing her. he soaped up a washcloth and started washing. He hard Molly.

"Of course you can take off those panties, Molly. If you want, you can wash up at the sink if you don't want to wait until we finish in here."

Molly pee 2

"Alright, I'll be done in a few minutes here." David told Molly.

David carefully washed Chris's bottom and privates several times. He wanted Chris to feel clean, but he didn't want her to feel nervous or upset about him cleaning her.

"How is that Chris? Did I get everything?"

Jessie followed Gus to the checkouts. She rolled her eyes as the cashier made her call.

"Thank you." Jessie said.

Molly pee 2

"Alright sis." David said.

David got a clean washcloth and started washing the rest of Chris.

David smiled at Molly. "Thank you Molly."

Jessie got in the car and crawled to where Gus told her to and laid down on her back.

"Of course, Molly. You are my baby sister after all," David said with a smile.

David stopped Chris.

"Go to your room and get dressed, okay? I'll finish getting the tub ready and get Molly washed. Maybe you can fix us a snack after you are dressed?"

"I know, Molly, but you said you wanted me to bathe you like a toddler. That's what I would say to a toddler."

"I'm pretty sure Bertha will still be your friend. It would be pretty stupid of her not to want to still be friends because of something you couldn't help. I doubt she thinks you are a baby."

Jessie got out of the car and let Gus take her into the restaurant bathroom. She washed her hands, then her face, at the sink, not paying attention to the other people in the bathroom.

"Thank you for understanding, Gus."

Molly pee 2

Jessie sat down at a table and looked over the menu. When the server came over she ordered chicken parmesan and lemonade to drink.

"I know we are a lot of trouble right now. Hopefully someday I can make it up to you." Jessie told Gus.

David played with Molly as he cleaned her. He let her sit in the bubbles for awhile before finally rinsing her off and helping her out of the tub. He got a towel and started rubbing her dry.

"What do you want to wear, Molly?" David asked.

Molly pee 2

"Alright, I'll pick out something that will be loose so you can play in it." David said.

David finished drying Molly, then led her across the hall to their bedroom. He got a pair of pink panties out of the dresser and gave them to Molly to put on. He got a denim jumper out of the closet and came over to Molly.

"Here you go. You don't need shoes or socks for now. After you're dressed, we can find something to play."

Jessie nodded.

"I would have to agree about the kids. I thought maybe Johnny's death might make then angry and fight with each other, but it seems to have done the opposite. They are getting along better than I have ever seen them. Thank you for not fighting David taking care of his sisters. The girls need him right now."

Molly pee 3

"As much as I disagree with David messing with taking care of the girls, I am beginning to understand that they need each other, and as long as it remains healthy for them, I'll let you decide when it has been enough.

"Well as long as you, and maybe Joe, are with us, I wouldn't have a problem with going to the movies. Would you have a problem with Chris and Molly wearing diapers to the show? I doubt they would feel up to using the public bathroom there, and I don't know if they could hold it."

David smiled.

"Okay put your arms up for me."