LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our House 2

robehouse

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I am not liking this anymore than you are, Chris. You are my big sister. I shouldn't have to be doing this, but you are the one wetting your panties, so we have to do something."

David watched as Chris took off her jeans while facing the wall. He finished pooping, cleaned up and pulled his pants up.

"Okay, good job! Now sit down on the potty and try to finish peeing. Do it quickly though, because I think Molly is tired of waiting on me. We don't want her in on this, do we? Don't worry about pulling your panties down. You can pee them like you are a toddler since they are already wet."

David flushed the toilet and then moved aside so Chris could sit down.

Chris pee 9

jessie pee 5

David saw Chris getting ready to cry.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I was just teasing you. listen, I have your back. here is what we are going to do. I am going to take your wet panties and put them with Molly's diaper in the plastic bag. Mom won't see them. I'll take Molly back to the car and get you a clean pair of panties. I'll leave the wipes so you can clean up while I'm gone. Mom won't know anything. I'll tell her i got up to let you pee, but I still need to poop."

David heard Molly.

David kept tugging the panties down, blushing profusely as he saw her little girl mound. He thought she looked a lot like Molly, despite what she had been saying. he quickly finished pulling the panties down and slipped them in the plastic bag with the wet diaper, hiding the panties in the diaper.

"I'm doing this because you are my sister and I like you. You are my big sister, even though I like teasing you a bit. Please don't be mad at me. I don't want to see you in diapers like Molly. Having one sister in diapers is enough. Please trust me."

David handed her the wipes.

"When I leave the stall, lock the door. Don't let anyone in here, not even me unless you are sure it's me. Okay? I'll try to be as quick as I can, but I will need to convince mom I need to come back here, so it might be a few minutes."

David left the stall and waited to hear Chris lock the door before coming over to Molly.

"Come on, Molly. Let's get back to the car. I'll get the iPad and get it set up so you can play your games on it."

David took Molly's hand and walked out of the bathroom.

Chris pee 0

Jessie pee 6.2

"I was helping Chris and making sure she made it to pee on the potty. I didn't want her to have another accident. It's okay."

David reached the car and opened the back door so Molly could get in.

"She is in there peeing now mom. I think she just made it. I peed but I still need to poop. I just came back to bring Molly to the car and I am going back in. I'll send Chris out. She won't be in there while I am pooping."

While David talked, he slipped the plastic bag with the wet diaper and panties in it in the back of the car and got a dry pair of panties for Chris to wear and slid them under his shirt. He handed Molly his iPad and turned it on to the games that she liked. he winked at her.

"It's okay if I go and poop now, isn't it mom?" David wondered, stepping out of the car and standing next to it.

Chris pee 0

Jessie pee 6.3

"Alright mom. I'll let you handle it. Sorry, I was just trying to help her."

David hurried back to the bathroom. He blushed a little at the other people in the bathroom, but he knocked on the stall door.

"Chris, it's David. I've got the you know what." David said, not wanting to embarrass Chris by saying he had the panties for her.

David knelt down and held the panties under the door.

"Here. Go ahead and put them on, and then put the jeans on. Then you can go to the car and eat your food. I'll stay here for a few more minutes, since mom thinks I need to poop."

Chris pee 0

Jessie pee 6.5

"Yes. I slipped them under my shirt. She didn't see me."

David hugged Chris back.

"I'll take you up on that real soon, as soon as I think of way for you to pay me back."

David stayed in the stall for about five minutes. When he came out he saw a girl around his age standing there waiting to use the stall. He blushed and hurried out of the bathroom. he made his way back to the car.

"Thanks for letting me go back mom. We can watch the car if you need to go to the bathroom now."

David got in the back seat and sat down. he took his food and started eating.

David listened to his mother. Although he didn't say it, he thought the law was stupid. Chris was a teenager and could babysit now, so she could easily watch him and Molly if it came down to it. he just sighed and continued to eat.

David heard Chris talk with their mother about who took who to the bathroom. He wasn't sure he wanted either Chris or his mother to take him. At least if Chris took him, and she used the bathroom at the same time, He could make sure she didn't have another accident.

"I could take either Chris or Molly to the bathroom so no one has to wait that long. I would make sure Chris goes to the bathroom before me. But I understand if you would rather not do that. Even though Molly is in a diaper, it's better if she pees in the potty, isn't it?"

David could see Chris was getting really embarrassed, so he decided to stop talking about going to the bathroom. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Chris pee 0.5

Molly pee 3 poop 4

Jessie pee 7 poop 4

It sounded pretty complicated to David, like a chess game, and he decided to leave it to his mother to figure out who went with who when. Molly was covered no matter what since she could just use her diaper if it came down to it.

David woke up as his mother pulled the car off the highway into the rest area. He sat up and stretched, waiting for her to park the car. He saw there was a big grassy area for them to play in. David looked over at Molly who was still playing her game.

"You should find a good stopping point and save the game if you need to. I want to plug the game in to charge it up while we are here, since we are going to be outside playing."

David was going to ask Chris to plug the iPad into charger.