LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our House 2

robehouse

Jessie nodded.

"Don't worry, when we are in our sessions I won't get up and leave." Jessie said."Thank you."

Jessie stood up and went to the bathroom to pee.

David wondered how long it would be until lunch so he could check on Molly.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David left the classroom and hurried over to the lunch room to see if he could spot Molly. he looked around and finally saw her with a group of girls around her age. He came over to her.

"How is it going, Molly? Are you doing okay?"

Jessie sat on the toilet trying really hard to pee, but she couldn't make anything come out. She kept hearing sounds that sounded like the biker.

She tried for about five more minutes before getting up. She came out to where Gus was.

"I-i couldn't go, Gus." She whispered to him.

Jessie nodded and sat down beside Gus again. She would try again later when Gus was able to help her out. She looked up at the therapist.

"So what else do I need to do?"

David knelt down beside Molly and took her hand.

"Aw, it's okay, Molly. I think we should go to the nurse. She will probably call mom and have her bring some dry clothes. You don't want to spend the rest of the day in those clothes, do you?"

Molly pee 0 poop 2

Chris pee 0 poop 0

Jessie opened her purse and pulled out the kids social security cards and her own as well and handed them to the therapist. She guessed Gus trusted him enough not to use the numbers except as needed.

"Alright, let me see the questionnaire," Jessie said.

David shook his head.

"Molly, you can't wear wet pants the rest of the day. The teachers will probably notice. Your friend has noticed. Others will notice as well. I don't have pants for you with me. I wish I would have remembered to pack them. Well whatever you decide, remember I love you and don't want you hurt."

Molly pee 0 poop 2

Chris pee 0 poop 0

Gus nodded to Jesse, and he stood up after she had pushed the questionaire to the doctor, but just as they came upon the women's room, several women went in.

"I can't go in there, without at least warning them, Jesse," Gus told her.

"If you have to go that badly, maybe I should stop at walmart first, that way, if you wet your pants, I can buy you some clean ones before we go to the restaurant."

Gus started to usher Jesse towards the car.

"Okay. I can use the bathroom there too. If that's alright." Jessie said.

She got in the car and buckled up.

David left the cafeteria after quickly eating something and went to his next class.

Molly pee 0 poop 2

Chris pee 0 poop 0

Jessie had wet her panties some to relieve the pressure, but she hoped that Gus wouldn't notice.

"If you will stand here and listen if I call for you, I will go in by myself." Jessie said.

Jessie entered the bathroom and entered one of the stalls. She pulled down her pants and panties again. and trid to go.

David heard the page to the office and knew it must be about Molly. He excused himself quickly from class and hurried out of the room and down to the office.

Molly nodded at David and took his hand to let him lead her to the bathroom.

Chris just looked down feeling gross, embarrassed, and a little scared.

David led Molly into the bathroom after checking to make sure it was clear. He took her over by the sink.

"go ahead and take off your pants and panties. I'll get a paper towel wet and wash you some before I help you put on the clean clothes, okay?"

David started water running in the sink.

Jessie started trembling as she sat there. She kept hearing the sounds like the bikers were out in the main part of the bathroom. She wondered why Gus wasn't coming in to help her. She started shaking and crying, afraid that if she left the stall the bikers would get her.

Molly pee 1 poop 2

Chris pee 1 poop 0

Finally, tired of wondering what was taking Jessica so long, and scared she was getting anxious, Gus knocked on the bathroom.

"I'm sorry, but I'm coming in.

Jessie heard Gus on the other side of the stall door. She unlocked the door so he could come in, but kept crying. She was relieved that at least she didn't have to pee anymore, but couldn't poop. She looked up at Gus.

"I'm sorry." Jessie said.

David smiled at Molly.

"Of course. I didn't mean for you to get undressed out here."

David got a paper towel wet and then took Molly into the stall. he shut the door behind them.

"What happened? Why did you wet your pants? Were you scared or something?" David wondered.

Molly pee 1 poop 2

Chris pee 1 poop 0

"I-i just keep hearing those bikers. I know that's impossible, that they are not here, but I still can't go."

Jessie let Gus wipe her and dress then then walked out into Walmart with him.

"What happened? Why did you wet your pants then? Didn't the teacher let you go to the bathroom? Don't worry, I'll make sure you have extra pants tomorrow and from now on. Just have them call me if you have any more accidents. I'll come right away to help you." David told Molly.

David cleaned and dried Molly, then helped her get dressed in the clean clothes.

"There you go. It might be best if Joe took you home for the rest of the day. Don't you think so?"

Molly pee 1 poop 2

Chris pee 1 poop 0