LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our House 2

robehouse

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David stood up when Gus said it was time to go. he came over and took Molly's hand. He waited for Chris and then walked out to the car. he let Molly get in first and then got in next to her and fastened his seat belt.

Jessie looked at Gus and nodded. She followed him back to the bedroom and climbed up on the bed.

"Whatever you think is best, Gus. I'll get dressed while you're gone."

Molly pee 1 poop 2

Chris pee 0 poop 4

Jessie sighed. She didn't like Gus doing what he was doing, but it was his house and he was Johnny's father. She would let him take charge. She didn't understand what was happening to her and was looking forward to going to see a doctor about it.

Jessie got dressed and went down to the kitchen. She cleaned up after everyone else and then fixed herself something to eat.

David got out of the car at the elementary school and went with Gus.

"This looks like a nice school, Molly."

Molly pee 1 poop 2

Chris pee 0 poop 4

Gus was in the school office for nearly an hour before they decided that David could go on to a math class for second period, and who Molly's teacher would be.

David gave Molly a hug before leaving for his class. it was going to be the first time since leaving the old house that he was going to be away from his sisters or mother for more than a couple of months. He entered the math class and talked to the teacher before sitting down.

Jessie heard Gus come in and went to meet him.

"Well, first of all, we are going to go to a gyn doctor for you and Chris, then a urinologist for all three of you girls, and a general practicioner for all four of you, just to rule out any physical concerns that we can think of, then we'll set up an appointment with a psychologist, first.

Jessie listened to Gus.

"Okay, that all sounds good. I haven't been to a doctor for awhile. I hope one of them can find out whats wrong with me and the kids. I appreciate all you are doing for us."

"If you are going to be able to stop when I need to use the bathroom, then I can wear panties, but if we can't stop when I need to go then I can stay in this diaper, just in case."

David wished he had used the bathroom before leaving the house earlier. Now he would have to wait until after math class.

Molly pee 3 poop 2

Chris pee 3 poop 5

David wrote down what his homework was as the class came to a close. He stood up and walked out of the classroom and found the bathroom. It wasn't busy so he entered a stall and closed the door.

Jessie didn't try to stop Gus from treating her like a little girl. She didn't feel much like an adult anyway. After she had her pants off and diaper unpinned and then dressed again. She followed Gus out to the car and got in. She was not looking forward to another three or four hour long car ride.

Molly pee 3 poop 2

Chris pee 3 poop 5

The drive to Rawlins was only about an hour and twenty minutes, but with finding the first clinic, it came to an hour and a half before they stopped.

Jessie thought about it.

"We might as well get this over with now. That will be one less time we have to go out to the doctors."

David came out of the bathroom and looked at his schedule. He headed towards his next class.

Molly pee 4 poop 2

Chris pee 4 poop 5.5

David entered his next class and talked to the teacher and sat down.

Jessie sat in the doctors office letting him examine her. He did a thorough examination and had asked for a urine sample. She was glad that Gus had stopped him, since she didn't really need to pee yet. She stood up.

"So when will you get the results of your tests? You'll let us know if you find anything wrong?" Jessie wondered.

Molly pee 4 poop 2

Chris pee 5 poop 5.5

"Well, I can't tell you anything conclusive until I get that urine sample, but yes, I'll be able to tell you what the other tests are saying by the time you bring your kids in for their check up in a week." The doctor told Jesse.

The ObGyn clinic was full, and the next time they could fit Jesse and Chris in were in a month.

That took another hour to arrange....

Jessie accompanied Gus into the doctors offices and gave them the information they needed to set up the appointments. When they were leaving, Jessie felt like she might have to pee a little, but decided to wait awhile. She sat back down in the car again.

"So how far to the therapist's office?" Jessie wondered.

David paid attention in class, writing down notes so he would remember what was said.

"Yes, I'm fine. I don't really need to pee yet, so I can wait until we get to the therapists office." Jessie said.

David did the work the teacher assigned the class. It was fairly easy, as he had learned some of this at his old school.

Molly pee 5 poop 2

Chris pee 5 poop 5.5

Chris shook her head as the class seemed to drag on, but before long, her agony was over, and she was able to go to her next class.

Chris started to stand up, but the teacher called her to the desk.

"Yes?" she waited at the desk.

"I need you to take this note to the office, honey.

Jessie had hoped she could make it to the bathroom when they first arrived at the therapists office but they were shown right in. She was a little nervous, which didn't help.

Molly pee 5 poop 2

Chris pee 5 poop 5.5

"So, what seems to be the problem," the therapist started right away.

"She has just lost her husband, has had to deal with three growing kids on her own in a long car trip, and had some other personal trauma that I'm not sure she is ready to share yet.

Jessie nodded.

"That's okay for me. I don't have anything planned for now." Jessie said.

"Where are the bathrooms at?" Jessie asked the therapist.

David left his class and went towards his next class. He wondered about Molly, but he didn't have time to go check on her right now.

Molly pee 4.5 poop 2

Chris pee 6 poop 5.5