LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our House 2

robehouse

David blushed and looked away as she saw Chris was naked.

"Yes, I am sure Gus wants you to wear a diaper tonight because he is afraid you will wet your bed. He also wants a a plastic sheet on your bed to protect the mattress. I have one on mine. I am not sure if it was because he is having Molly sleep in my room for now, or he thinks I might wet my bed."

David took Chris's hand and walked her to her bedroom.

"How about I use two pins on each side of the diaper to make sure it is snug on you? Would you rather lay down or have me do this standing up?"

David got the diaper and the pins.

"If I am going to do this everynight, how about you take a diaper into the bathroom when you shower and I can pin it on you in there? That way you don't have to walk around the house without any clothes on. You can also take your nightgown or pajamas in there that way."

"Molly was supposed to take a shower too, but it looks like she zonked out. Do you think I should put a diaper on her, just in case? I know it's a bit early."

Jessie rolled over in bed, sleeping like a rock.

Molly pee 3.5 poop 0

Chris pee 3 poop 3

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, I was going to have mom put the diaper on me because of Gus, so I was going to use a towel to cover myself, but David, you've been changing me, so I see no reason you can't see me naked.

"It wasn't me I was worried about, Chris. You don't know where Gus is. You don't want him to see you naked do you."

David stopped talking for a minute as he brought the diaper up and pinned it. He stepped back and let Chris stand up.

He got the other two pins and pulled the diaper together below the first two pins and pinned it again.

"How is that? It's not bedtime yet is it? I don't know if Molly is going to wake up before the morning. I guess she can shower then. Since she will probably be wet, then will probably be better than tonight."

David gave Chris a hug.

"Why did you take so long in the shower?" David wondered.

Molly pee 3.5 poop 0

Chris pee 3 poop 3

"Alright. Sorry I asked."

David went to the dresser in his room and out a diaper and two diaper pins. He came over to the bed and tugged off Molly's pants and panties. He lifted her legs and slid the diaper under her. David tugged the diaper up tight and pinned it on using only two diaper pins. When he was finished he looked at Chris.

"How's that. Can you help me get her under the covers now? and we can put Mr. Bear next to her."

David tugged the covers down around Molly, trying to get them out so he could cover her up.

Jessie didn't feel anything as she slept.

Molly pee 3.5 poop 0

Chris pee 3 poop 3

"I wouldn't pester you. I would just wait for you to tell me. Believe it or not, I am not that big on changing diapers, especially on my sisters. I know you are older and can do things for yourself. I wouldn't keep asking Molly, since she isn't a toddler and can talk for herself. I trust that she would let someone know if she had an accident."

"Are you still going to wear a diaper during the day, until you are sure you have everything under control?" David wondered.

Molly pee 4.5 poop 0

Chris pee 4 poop 3

"Alright, I'll do that for Molly. You're right, it wouldn't make sense for either you or Molly to wear a diaper in the daytime. Especially now that we are in the house we are going to live in for the foreseeable future."

"Are you going to bed now? I think Mom has gone to bed for the night, and who knows about Gus. I think he said he sometimes sleeps in his chair downstairs."

Molly pee 5 poop 0

Chris pee 4 poop 3

"Alright. I'm going to see if I can use the toilet and then go to bed myself." David said, yawning.

"I'll keep an eye on Molly, just like I've been doing. She's my little sis and I don't want her upset."

David went across the hall to the bathroom and closed the door.

Molly pee 5 poop 0

Chris pee 4 poop 3

David flushed the toilet after using it and washed his hands before leaving the bathroom and coming back to the bedroom. After getting dressed for bed, he got in next to Molly. He felt her diaper to make sure she wasn't already wet, then put his arm around her as he fell asleep.

Molly pee 6 poop 0

Chris pee 5.5 poop 3

Molly wet herself soon after David fell asleep.

six hours into the evening, Jesse peed her diaper again.

And about that time, Chris wet her diaper, too.

No one seemed to wake up, however, and before they knew it, Gus had slept more than twelve hours.

He got up and started breakfast.

It was about six in the morning.

Once again, jesse's body needed to pee again.

Jesse pee 8.5 poop 2

David pee 6 poop 6

As Jesse didn't wake up right away, her body started to pee again into her diaper before she could wake up.

Gus finished getting breakfast, and wanting to check on Jesse before getting the kids up, he went up to Jesse's room, opened the door, and smelled her all the way over where he was.

David heard Chris knocking, but he had already starting pooping and there was no way he could stop now. He grunted and pushed, trying to hurry.

Jessie woke up and looked down, blushing. She let Gus take care of her, cleaning her and helping her."

"Alright. I'll stay in my room for now."

Molly pee 0 poop 0

Chris pee 0 poop 3

Gus continued cleaning Jesse up with the same care you would show a small child, or a woman who was in some kind of situation that made this kind of thing okay to do.

"Alright, I'll go take care of Chris." Jessie said.

Just as Jessie made it out into the hall was when Molly came out of her room. David finished up in the bathroom and washed his hands before coming out. he saw his mother and Chris and Molly standing in the hall.

"David, take Molly back to the bedroom for now and get her diaper off and dry her. Help her put on a pair of clean panties. I'll take care of Chris." Jessie said.

Jessie came over to Chris and hugged her.

"Let's get you cleaned up and dressed, okay?"

David led Molly back to the bedroom.

"Wow, you really soaked that diaper, didn't you?" David teased, tickling Molly.

Molly pee 0 poop 0

Chris pee 0 poop 3

Molly giggled and laughed as David teased and tickled her about the wet diaper.

"If you don't stop, I'll poop it, and then you can really have something to clean up," she giggled even though she didn't have to poop.

Chris, sniffling, let her mom lead her back into the bedroom to be cleaned up.

Jessie took her time getting Chris cleaned up and dressed, just like she did when Chris was a toddler. After putting panties on her, Jessie picked out clothes for her to wear. She helped Chris put them on. After Gus came to tell them breakfast was ready, Jessie looked at Chris.

"Do you feel up to going down to breakfast, or would you like to talk for a bit first?" Jessie asked.

David took off Molly's wet diaper and helped her get dressed. he led her down to get breakfast. He saw Gus and Joe.

"Hi Joe." David said.

Molly pee 0 poop 0

Chris pee 0 poop 3

David sat down next to Molly.

Jessie sat down on the bed and brought Chris next to her. She hugged her and held her for a few minutes.

"Chris, I don't know why this is happening to you, and if it was within my power, I wouldn't let it happen. Your grandfather has said he is going to make doctors appointments for us which I think is a good idea. While I know this isn't something physical going on with you, or with us, it is still good to make sure it isn't. Plus I think you, and I, and even Molly and David should see a therapist and talk about everything."

"In the meantime, just make sure you use the bathroom as soon as you think you have to go. That means at home and at school. Visit the bathroom between every class if you need to. Don't let this take over your whole life, Chris. I know that's easy to say and harder to do."

Jessie hugged Chris again and held her tight.

Molly pee 0 poop 2

Chris pee 0 poop 4

Chris nodded and leaned into her mother for a few minutes.

Gus put some oatmeal and raisins in front of the kids down stairs, and he went back up a few m inutes later.

He knocked on Chris's door.

"I hate to rush you, but I have to enroll the kids at school today so they don't get too far behind, and then I have some doctor appointments to set up." He called through the door.

"I'm coming," Chris said standing up.

Jessie nodded and let Gus help her undress for her shower. Once the diaper was unpinned she went into the bathroom and got in the shower.

David smiled at Chris as she came over next to him and sat down. He looked at her funny.

"You don't have anything to be sorry for Chris."