LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our House 2

robehouse

"Okay, I will!" David replied to his mother.

"Molly, wake up. We need to go back to the bathroom. Mom needs me to take her a pair of Chris's panties and the wipes. I can't leave you here."

David helped Molly get out of the car and put the sweatpants back on her. he got the diaper bag with the wipes and found a pair of Chris's panties. He put the panties in the diaper bag and took Molly's hand, leading her over to the bathroom. David pushed the door open and came in the bathroom. He got a glimpse of Chris sitting on the toilet and quickly looked away.

"The panties are in the diaper bag, along with the wipes mom. But if Chris is going to be having potty accidents, maybe she should wear one of Molly's diapers." David said, holding out the diaper bag.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Believe me, I was nearly tempted to say the same thing, but she is still older than you are, so I think at least for the time being, we'll let her use panties, but Chris, if you so much as wet your panties when we are close to a toilet again, I just might do as David suggests."

Jesse then looked at David. "Your sister says you rushed her when she was

"She was standing there, but her pants were around her ankles. I thought she had finished going. I told her you needed to pee, but you couldn't until I peed, so she went over and washed her hands. If I had known she had to go that bad though, I would have given her time to go."

David snuck a peek at Chris.

"I'm going back to the car, mom. No one is there right now and someone might steal the car, since it is still running. Besides, I think it's best I don't watch as you clean Chris up. I'll take Molly. She was asleep and I woke her up to bring her back with me."

Chris pee 0 poop 0

Jessie pee 0 poop 6

Jesse sighed when Chris told her there would be no more accidents. She didn't say what she was thinking, that if there are, in the car, she might put Chris and David in the back so David could make sure she wasn't wet or pooped on when they got somewhere, and basically treat Davd like he is the older one.

Jesse finished up, washed her hands, and then led Chris back to the car where Chris was put in the back seat next to Molly.

Before they knew it, They were on the road again, and Jesse was already forgetting about what had happened, but Chris wasn't.

David opened a game on his iPad and started playing it, but his mind was on what had just happened at the gas station. His older sister had had a potty accident, a poop accident. And it wasn't like they were hours away from the bathroom when she did it either. She was right outside a bathroom. He had only been half joking when he had suggested Chris be put in diapers. In his eyes, Chris had moved down to being his younger sister. As older brother it was his duty to make sure his sisters made it to the the potty in plenty of time. He looked in the back seat and saw that Chris was asleep. He looked up at his mother.

"Mom? I'm sorry I teased Chris about her accident earlier and said she should wear Molly's diaper. That was uncalled for. Chris was probably stressed out from having to move and stuff. I don't know why she pooped herself instead of going potty like she should have, but that's okay. If it's alright with you, I'll start keeping an eye on her and make sure she uses the potty more often, Maybe even take her there if you are busy like you were just now with putting gas in the car, if that is alright with you."

"I feel really bad, because if I hadn't made her get off the potty she might have got all of her poop in the potty." David sighed.

He turned off his iPad and scrunched down in his seat, closing his eyes. It took him several minutes, but he fell asleep.

Chris pee 0.5 poop 0

Jessie pee 0 poop 0

"Alright, I'll apologize to her when she wakes up. Alright I'll forget about it."

David sat up after his mother woke him up and looked around. He saw they were in line at a drivethru at a fast food restaurant.

"All right I'll wake them up. Maybe I should take them to the potty since we are going to eat, or were you planning on not stopping and just keep driving?"

David turned around as much as he could. He reached over and touched Chris's arm.

"Chris, wake up! We're going to have lunch now. Molly, wake up honey."

Molly stirred and then sat up. She felt the need to pee but she was still in a haze from sleeping. She rubbed her eyes and looked around.

"Where are we?" Molly whined.

"Mom is getting lunch for us. Isn't that nice? How are you doing? Do you need to go potty? We can go in in a few minutes once mom has our food, I think."

"I don't know. I guess I can try." Molly replied, moving some in her seat.

Chris pee 3 poop 1

Jessie pee 2 poop 1

Molly smiled and nodded. She wasn't sure if she had went potty in her diaper yet or not, as she hadn't fully woke up yet.

"Okay mommy." Molly replied.

She looked at the board and listened to her mother list the choices. She frowned a bit as her mother said she couldn't have any soda.

"Sorry. I guess I want a coke. Why aren't you letting Molly have a soda too? Are you afraid it will make her wet her diaper? I don't want her to wet either, but once we get to grandpa's house, I doubt she will be allowed soda's much at all. Won't you reconsider and let her have a soda?"

"Okay mom. Come on, Molly. Let's go potty." David said getting out of the car.

"Should I take her in the girls or boys room Mom?" David asked.

He got a clean diaper, plastic pants and the wipes from the diaper bag and then got Molly dressed in her sweatpants again before getting her out of the car and taking her by the hand.

Chris pee 6

Jessie pee 3

"I'm sorry mom. I didn't realize all that. Sorry Molly. Well, if drinking soda's is bad for Molly, it is probably bad for me too. Can you change my drink to a milk too?"

Molly sighed but smiled at her mother. She realized her mother wasn't trying to be mean.

As Molly stood by David, waiting to be taken to the bathroom, she pressed her fingers against the front of her diaper. She needed to pee and knew if David didn't get her on the toilet right away, her diaper would be wet, or wetter than it was right now. She had peed some in her sleep, but she needed to again. She started tugging on David's hand to get him to move.

"Alright mom, I'll take her into the girls bathroom. Hopefully they will have stalls in there."

David took Molly inside the restaurant and found the bathrooms. It wasn't busy in the restaurant, so he hooed the bathroom would be empty. He knocked on the bathroom door.

"Hello, my little sister needs to go potty and I have to take her. I am coming in. I won't look at anyone, I promise. She needs to pee real bad though, so I'm coming in."

David waited a few seconds to see if anyone answered, then opened the door to take Molly inside. The room was empty and David

David was in the handicap stall with the door closed. After he finished getting things ready he looked at Molly again.

"Is everything coming out alright, Molly?"

Molly nodded her head, blushing slightly as her brother watched her pee. David looked away and waited. he needed to pee too, but he didn't want to rush Molly.

"Okay, I'll put your diaper on and you can finish in it, okay? But you can't tell mom that I had you pee your diaper so I could use the toilet, deal?"

David helped Molly off the potty and then diapered her and put her plastic pants on her. He put her diaper cover on her, but left the sweatpants off for now.

"Okay, why don't you stand facing the wall and pee your diaper with the rest of your pee, and I will use the potty. Then I'll take you back to the car, Okay?"

David pulled his pants and underpants down and sat down on the toilet. he needed to do both, but started with peeing.

Chris pee

Molly nodded and she let him put her diaper on her, but when he got her in a diaper, because she had very little left, she suddenly didn't feel the need to go anymore, so she shrugged and waited for him, and she sat on the floor and looked down at her dry diaper.

David kept his eyes on Molly as he released his bladder and peed in the toilet. it didn't take him very long once he started. He saw Molly crying.

"Hey Molly, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

David heard Chris outside the stall. She was sounding pretty desperate.

Chris pee 8

David stood up, pulling his pants up quickly so Molly wouldn't see anything she wasn't supposed to.

"Honey, I am not mad at you. I just thought you still had to pee, so that's why I said for you to pee in your diaper. I didn't mean you had to no matter what. Understand? I love you whether you pee your diaper all the time or your dry all the time. You are still my little sister. The state of your diaper or panties doesn't matter."

"Why don't you go wash your hands, because i still need to poop. I'll take you back to the car in a few minutes okay? You can put your own sweatpants on, right?"

David hadn't heard Chris as he had been talking to Molly. As Molly left the stall he pulled his pants down and sat back down on the toilet.

Chris pee 8.5

When Molly came out of the stall, and went to the sink, Chris hoped that meant David was finished, and he was just being slow, so as he sat on the toilet again, Chris barged in, and then she blushed.

David blushed as Chris entered the stall and looked at him. he quickly put his hands over his lap.

"Have you tried knocking?"

David watched Chris and saw her doing an unmistakable potty dance. He saw her turn to walk out of the stall.

"Wait Chris! We need to talk. Lock the door and came back over here. I think someone wet her pants, didn't she?"

Chris pee 8