LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our House 2

robehouse

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sorry mom." David laughed as well.

He had charged his iPad during the night so it was at full charge now. Besides his own games, he had several games that Molly liked to play as well. He played one of his own games for awhile and then changed over to a game that Molly would like. He handed her the ipad.

"Go ahead and play for awhile Molly."

Molly took the iPad and smiled at David. She started playing the game he had brought up for her.

David looked out the window at the traffic. He shook his head.

"It's a good thing we all used the bathroom before we left. Isn't it mom?"

Chris Pee 1 poop 0

Jessie pee 3 poop 0

"Sure." David replied.

David opened the cooler and took out a bottle of water and opened it before handing it up to his mother. He opened up sodas for Chris and Molly, handing them the drinks.

"Be careful Molly. We don't want soda spilled in the car. It might be an old car, but we don't want it all sticky."

Molly looked at Chris.

"I don't have to pee yet, but I will let you know when I do, unless I am sleeping."

David got himself a soda and started drinking it as well.

"I always wanted to see what's in these towns. I guess now I will get the opportunity."

Chris pee 2 poop 1

Jessie pee 4 poop 2

"Alright mom. I'll stay here with the car." David said.

Molly kicked her sweatpants off and got out of the car. She took Chris's hand

"I will try to go to the bathroom." Molly promised Chris.

David watched Chris and Molly walk to the bathroom and then watched his mother go into pay for the gas. He pulled up a game on his iPad and started playing it.

Chris pee 4 poop 2

Jessie pee 5

Chris helped Molly out of the car, but seeing her sweats off of her, she pulled them off of the seat of the car, and slipped them back up on her.

"It's okay, in the car, Molly, but I don't want you showing off your diaper cover to the world.

"I'm sorry, Chris. I was just hot." Molly apologized for taking off her sweatpants.

Molly let Chris take her into the girls bathroom and laid on the floor so Chris could undress her. She got up and sat on the toilet. She concentrated, but even still it took a couple of minutes before she dribbled some into the toilet. Almost as soon as she started, it stopped. She tried to pee again, but nothing was happening. Finally she looked up at Chris.

"Okay, I'm done now." Molly said, reaching for toilet paper to wipe before getting up.

David looked up as his mother returned to the car. He closed out his game, then stepped out of the car, stretching. He looked around, waiting for Chris and Molly to get back.

Chris pee 5 poop 3

Jessie pee 5.5 poop 4

Molly washed her hands and heard Chris.

"It's okay, I'll wait here. I'm tired of sitting in the car."

Molly twirled around, looking at herself in the mirror. She was a little tired and slipped her fingers in her mouth.

"Okay, I'll go see what's taking them so long and use the bathroom while I'm in there."

David walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Chris, Molly! It's me, David. Mom sent me to check on you and use the bathroom too. Let me in."

Molly looked at Chris.

"Should I let him in?"

Chris pee 0 poop 6

Jessie pee 6 poop 4

Molly opened the door and David entered the bathroom. He saw Chris standing there with her pants around her ankles. He blushed slightly and looked away.

"Aren't you finished yet, Chris? Mom and I need to pee and I don't want mom to have to wait much longer. Do you think you can hold it until I go? Mom wants someone at the car, and I don't think Molly is going to make the cut as someone to leave with the car by herself. So either you or I have to go out to the car and let mom come in and pee. I need to pee first though. Molly do you want to go to mom at the car? Just step outside the bathroom and get her attention. She won't be able to come over and get you though."

Chris pee 0 poop 7

"Yes, it would be best if we went back together. I'll go ahead and pee now. Molly, why don't you watch your sister wash her hands and make sure she does a good job?"

David unzipped his pants and started peeing in the toilet. It was a relief to finally let go. He peed for almost a minute before stopping. He zipped up his pants again and turned to Molly and Chris.

"Okay girls, let's go to the car so mom can go."

David went over and washed his hands before going out with Chris and Molly.

"Chris, why don't you sit in the back seat with Molly now? and if you don't mind, I'll use your charger for my iPad."

Chris pee 0 poop 8

Jessie pee 6 poop 4

David heard the whine in her voice but thought she was just being picky about her charger.

"Don't worry, I'll be careful."

David got his iPad from the back seat after Chris left for the bathroom and plugged the charger into it. He looked back at Molly.

"You look tired Molly. Why don't you lay back and go to sleep? You can take your sweatpants off and get comfortable if you want."

Molly did as David told her, taking her sweatpants off, and curling up in her seat. She closed her eyes.

David kept his iPad off so it would charge faster and waited for Chris and his mother to get back.

Chris pee 0 poop 9

Jessie pee 0 poop 4

Even as Chris walked towards the bathroom, she felt it sliding down into the cheeks of her butt, and she was scared it was going to get in her panties.

Chris kept moving her legs, doing a potty dance as she tried to keep the poop from going into her panties, but she was fighting a losing battle. The first bit of poop slipped out of her bottom, dropping into her panties. She bent over, pressing her hand against her bottom, trying desperately to keep anymore from coming out.

"MOM! Hurry please!" Chris cried.

Chris poop 9

Chris waddled over to the toilet and tugged her pants and panties down as fast as she could, not carrying that her mother saw the poop in her panties. She started pooping before she fully sat down on the seat, looking like a toddler doing poop on the potty.

"It wouldn't come out, mom. I tried. Honest I did. I pushed hard and nothing happened, and then David came in insisting he needed to pee, so I stopped trying. Right after he started peeing, it got real bad again, and when I got out to the car I knew I couldn't hold it until the next rest stop. So I came back here, and it just started coming out," Chris whimpered.

David heard his mother calling and stood up next to the car.