robehouse

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessie smiled at Molly.

"Of course, Have fun."

"Hey Molly?" David said.

When Molly looked up at him, he reached over and tapped her shoulder.

"Tag. Your it," David laughed, running out of the bathroom before Molly could tag him back.

"Be careful!" Jessie called out.

Jessie picked up the clothes Molly had been wearing and walked back out to the car. She smiled at Chris, who was standing next to the car. She looked in the back seat and saw the blanket.

"Good job, Chris! Now why don't you go join your brother and sister? I'll walk around for a bit and let you know when it's time to get going again."

Chris pee 4.7

Molly pee 5.7

Chris looked at her mother like she wanted to tell her that she wasn't a little kid anymore, but given she had no friends to impress, she decided it was probably a good idea to bond with her brother and sister.

Chris started over where Molly was currently trying to catch David.

Things seemed to be going pretty well.

Jessie smiled as she watched her children playing. She walked around for a bit and sat at one of the benches for the rest of the time. Finally it was time to get back on the road though. Jessie stood up.

"Time to get going, everyone."

Jessie hoped the car would cooperate and start. She knew she had three hungry children on her hands. She waited for everyone to get to the car.

David stood next to the car as Chris did a what she wanted in the front seat. He wasn't paying attention. When she said she wanted the charter, he rolled his eyes.

"That's fine. The iPad will keep its charge for a few hours. Molly may have to wait to play her games though." David sighed.

He sat down and buckled himself.

Jessie shook her head as her two oldest children foughT over the fronT seat. She got in and turned the key. She was rewarded with a grinding sound. She tried several times before the engine turned over. She pulled the car out of the rest area onto the highway.

Jessie sighed. It was typical. The second you get on the road, someone needs to pee.

"Okay, Molly. Chris can take you to the bathroom after we get the food. Don't worry if you wet your diaper, though. None of us will

Chris leaned up to her mom's ear.

"When I'm through with Molly, I'll need a moment in the bathroom to check you know what.

David looked away as Chris talked to their mother. He wondered what she was saying, but after what happened earlier, he thougH better then to say anything.

"Alright, can you do it with Molly in there?" Jessie whispered.

"I guess I can let David get Molly. He can stand outside the bathroom and you can bring Molly out to him and go back inside."

Jessie pulled of the highway onto the exit where the restaurant was.

"It won't be much longer, Molly. How are you doing? Do you think you'll make out?" Jessie asked.

Chris pee 5.2

Molly pee 6.3

David smiled at Chris.

"I wasn't worried. I know you are fair."

Jessie arrived at the fast food restaurant. She pulled the car to the drive thru. Jessie studied the menu.

"What does everyone want? They have hamburgers, hot dogs,

"I didn't think I was treating you like a little kid. SomeonE sounds grumpy. Maybe you should take a nap after we eat? Okay, who all wants an orange drink instead?"

"I'll stick with milk mom." David replied.

Jessie put the order in and pulled up to the pickup window.

"Chris, why don't you take your sister to the bathroom now? David, go with them and stand outside the bathroom. I'll park the car after I get the food. I need to keep the car running."

Chris pee 5.4

Molly 6.5

David looked at Molly and then at Chris.

"I don't think mom would want Molly to have an accident, especially not in line to use the bathroom. I'm going to take her into the boys bathroom. If you want to tell mom I did it that's okay. I'll take the heat. You can stay here in line to use the girls bathroom though. When I am finished we'll wait out here for you."

"Alright, I'll take Molly to the car once we're done."

David smiled at Molly as he led her into the bathroom.

"Yes, we can use the handicap stall. I was going to help you anyway. I'll hold your dress out of the way do you don't accidentally pee on it."

David took her in the stall and unpinned one side of her diaper, pulling it down her leg. He lifted her onto the toilet and moved her dress away

David watched Molly pee, again blushing. After she was finished, he tore off several pieces of toilet paper and handed them to Molly.

"You can wipe yourself, right. Mommy taught you how, didn't she?"

Jessie listened to Chris.

Chris got in the car and then when her mother had told her the plan, even though she didn't like going into a boy's bathroom, she knew she'd hate wetting herself even more, so she nodded.

"Oh," Chris replied to where the others were, "David took her into the boy's room because before I knew that a man was in the girl's room working on the toilets, it was taking too long, and she asked him to take her.

"That's fine, I guess, since it was an emergency. You made the right decision, since we don'T want too wet her diaper."

"I wish they didn't either." Jessie agreed with Chris.

"I'm sorry, Molly. I didn't mean to infer you were a baby. Now let's get your diaper back on and get to the car, okay?"

David helped Molly off the toilet and pinned the diaper back on. He lowered her dress and gave Molly a hug.

"I'm glad your my sister. I hope that I'm being a good big brother to you."

David took Molly's hand and led her back to the car. He opened the door for her and let her get in. David came around and got in the front.

"I'm sorry mom. It's just that Molly was doing a potty dance and we didn't want her wetting her diaper."

"That's okay. Go ahead and eat your lunch. You too Molly."

"You know, mom, with me having my girl problems, and Molly's bladder the way it is, maybe David could help her to the bathroom, just for the trip, or at least until my thing goes away again, you know, when you can't take her because of the car?"

Molly looked over at David and then she leaned up towards her mom's seat.

"I like when David takes me to the bathroom," she said.