LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our House 2

robehouse

David woke up earlier than he had ever woke up in his young life, at least that he could remember. His glow in the dark watch showed it to be just before 4 o'clock in the morning. He pushed his covers down and got out of bed. David, His mother, His older sister Chris and younger sister Molly, were leaving today on a trip to go live with his grandfather Gus. Gus was David's father's father. David's father had died six months ago.

David went in the bathroom and used the toilet and washed his hands. He splashed water on his face to wake up. David came out of the bathroom and went to check to see if his mother was up yet. Seeing her still asleep he went to check on his sisters. He went in Molly's room first. The eleven year old girl was asleep, her diapered bottom sticking out below the top sheet. David slipped his finger inside her plastic pants and found her soaked. He went across the hall to Chris's bedroom. He shook her arm to wake her up.

"Chris wake up. Molly is wet and needs to be changed. Mom is still in bed and won't be up for a bit. Would you mind changing Molly?"

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sorry Chris, but I thought it best to tell you that Molly needed to be changed. If you were the one in diapers you would want to be changed right away. Did mom say if she wanted Molly in diapers in the car or not? I think it would be best since Molly will be sleeping a lot and she pees every time she sleeps lately. I know she can't help it, but just the same I don't want the car seat wet."

David heard Molly calling him and walked out into the hall. He smiled at Molly.

"What is it, baby?"

"Don't call me a baby," Molly said angrily with her eyes brightly shining, holding her little Mr. Bear in her arms, and stomping her foot.

David smiled at Molly

"I'm sorry Molly. I didn't mean it as a bad thing. You are my little sister and I just meant it as a term of endearment. Like if I said honey. I know you aren't really a baby. You don't sleep in a crib anymore and you go to elementary school."

David gave Molly a hug.

"I was just saying it might be a bit easier if you were to wear diapers on the trip, as you will be sleeping a lot. If you wear panties and wet them, the car seat is going to get wet. But the choice is yours. No matter what you choose, I won't think any less of you. You're still my sister."

David sighed when Molly chose to wear panties. He went to his room and changed out of his pajamas into the clothes he was wearing on the trip, then came out to the kitchen.

"Do you need any help mom? I can set the table," David offered.

Chris had gone into the bathroom to use it, and down stairs, Jesse talked to her middle child as he asked if she wanted any help.

"Actually, it would be a big help if you take Molly's diaper bag out to the car later.

"No problem mom. I want to make things easier on everyone. I'm glad you thought ahead to get the diaper bag ready. You have enough diapers and plastic pants to last however long we are going to be on the road, right? I would hate to run out in the middle of the trip."

"I accidentally called Molly baby as a term of affection, but she got bent out of shape about it. It didn't help her cause that she was holding Mr. Bear and she stomped her foot. She looked so adorable. Anyway, I'll try to put the diaper bag somewhere where Molly isn't constantly seeing it, but Chris can have easy access to it. Maybe behind the seat?"

"What happens if Molly needs a change and Chris is asleep or in the bathroom or something? Are you totally against me changing her diaper? Or should I make Molly wait until Chris or you can change her?"

Jessie pee 4

Chris 0

David 0

"Well, it would be best if you let Chris or me change her, but I would rather she didn't wear a wet diaper too long, too.

David sighed. He didn't think his age should have anything to do with changing his younger sister's diaper, but he just nodded.

"Okay, I'll wake Chris up if she is asleep and tell Molly to wait otherwise. I wouldn't want to make you or Molly uncomfortable."

"It wasn't anything really. I was talking to Chris, then Molly called me to say something, and I replied, 'what is it, baby?' that's when she threw her little tantrum. I guess I won't call her anything but Molly from on. I'm sorry mom. I already apologized to Molly."

Molly walked over to where Chris was and climbed up on the bed.

"Mom said I could wear panties in the car. Can you please put a pair on me, and then help me get dressed for the trip?"

Jessie pee 5

Chris 0

David 0

David saw his mother was getting uncomfortable.

"Alright, that sounds good mom."

Molly frowned at Chris.

"I don't smell bad, Chris."

Molly blushed as Chris said it looked like she poured a cup of water in diaper.

"I guess I just peed more than once. I can't help it. It happens when

Molly lay quietly in the water as her sister washed her. She felt like a toddler, but didn't say anything. She stood up and stepped out of the tub when Chris was finished with washing her. She listened as Chris talked with her about having her wear diapers in the car. She sighed, then nodded.

"I guess you're right. I don't want to pee in my big girl panties. Go ahead and put a diaper and plastic pants on me instead. I'll tell mom it was my decision, so I won't have to worry about when we would be able to stop. I can still tell you and mom when I have to potty right? and you will try and get me to the bathroom?"

"Alright. that sounds good. Do you want me to get Chris and Molly?"

Jessie pee 6

Chris 0

(sorry, I didn't realize i was doing David too. guess it was force of habit or something)

"Alright. I'll take the diaper bag on out to the car then."

David grabbed the diaper bag and looked inside to see what his mom had put in their. He saw several cloth diapers, plastic pants, panties, pins, and wipes. He closed it again and carried it out to the car. he slipped it behind the seat they would be sitting in and came back in the house.

"Like when I am sleeping. I know. I don't want to be a baby. I'll make sure and tell mom when I have to pee, or poop."

Molly shuddered a bit as she thought about pooping her diaper, or even worse, her panties.

She smiled when she saw the Frozen plastic pants that Chris was putting on her.

After Jesse peed in the toilet, she went to Molly's closed door and peeked in.

Chris had just pulled up the sweats on her butt.

"If you get hot, Molly, I'm sure you can take off the sweats if you like," Chris said.

Molly smiled as her mother hugged her. She felt a lot better.

"Okay mommy. I will." Molly promised.

Molly followed her mother and big sister out to the dining room and sat down. She took a sip of her juice.

David smiled at his mother as she said he was the man of the house now. He wasn't sure he was ready to fill those shoes, but he was going to try.

"Thanks mom. I'll do my best. I don't want anything to happen to you, Chris or Molly."

Jessie pee 0

Chris 0

David sat there thinking. He knew Chris probably wanted to sit in the front seat, and he doubted Molly would need help right away. It would probably be hours before she needed to go potty, and by then she would probably be asleep.

"Mom, If you don't mind, Chris can have the front seat. Molly won't need to go potty for hours after we get started and I don't mind sitting in the back. If she needs anything like a drink I can get it for her. If you want, Chris and I can switch later when you stop and get gas."

David saw that they had ran out of juice before he was able to get a third glass. He didn't mind as he wasn't that thirsty.

Molly looked at her mother.

"No mom, I'm good. I was wet this morning, and Chris put me on the potty later. I don't have to pee or poop."

Chris Pee 2 poop 0

Jessie pee 1 poop 0

"Okay mom. I'll try to use the toilet for you. Chris, why don't you go in first and at least try? Then I'll go. I'll check around and make sure we have everything we want to take."

David had a bag with his iPad in it and a few other things he wanted to take. He made sure Molly had Mr. Bear with her and walked around waiting for Chris to come out of the bathroom. He came over to Molly.

"Are you going to be okay with me being in the back seat with you? I am not going to change your diaper, at least not without mom's permission, but I doubt you will need it before Chris changes with me, Right?"

Chris Pee 3 poop 0

Jessie pee 2 poop 0

"Thanks Chris. I was just going to suggest you take Molly on out to the car. I'll be out in a couple of minutes."

David went in the bathroom but didn't feel like he had to pee. He didn't try. Instead he looked around to make sure there wasn't anything they had missed. He did wash his hands and walked out. He took a slow walk through the house to the front door and sighed. This was the only house he could remember living in. Finally he came out with his bag of things and got in the other side of the car. he buckled himself in and looked over and smiled at how cute Molly looked.

David looked up at his mother.

"I guess we're ready to go now. Wyoming or bust." David joked.

Chris Pee 0 poop 0

Jessie pee 2 poop 0

Edited by robehouse