LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is ageplay a sexual thing for you?

Chris24

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's Complicated is what it is, I've more or less summarized Ageplay into further separate categories for myself. 

Humiliation Ageplay (Sexual)

Nurturing Ageplay (Sensual) 

They both cross over at times. There's no denying that there's I'm going to find levels of erotic arousals during ageplay, especially if there's a diaper change involved. Not to mention, even if you are able to fight off the eroticism, a diaper change is a very intimate experience being momentarily naked exposed.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

100% NOT sexual for me. 10 years ago I had a Stroke and had complications of bowel and bladder incontinence along with several other things. This lead me to being in diapers 24/7 as well as having to have a caregiver 24/7. 3 years ago I found out about the Adult Baby lifestyle and since the most of the things I was experiences was like what a baby/toddler experienced my caregiver and I slowly just made things more babyish for me and now it is where it is 3 years later. Still I do it for the fun of it and nothing sexual. My longtime caregiver who is also a longtime college friend and a Certified Nursing Assistant is also a lesbian which I knew from way back. She is completely professional and has been since day one and does enjoy being my caregiver and all she does for me. I also really enjoy the care she gives me and honestly I have no idea where I would be without her. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Since it is my wife who is my mommy of course there is that sexual attraction when she changes my wet diaper or bathes me, but we have set boundaries between adult time and toddler/mommy time. When we are in adult time we do all the adult things a husband and wife do together, but once we go into my 4 year old and her mommy all the sexual interaction is off and the dynamic is like a caring mommy for a toddler. Of course I get kisses when I am the 4 year old from mommy, but it is different then the adult kisses I get. 

• 3 weeks later...

It's not sexual for me and it makes me uncomfortable when people try to force their sexual feelings on me when I'm in "little space". The feelings I have can be complicated, but overall, no I'm not thinking about "adult feelings" 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My little side is strictly nonessential then again so is my adult side that’s because I am asexual 

Even though I went through puberty I did not gain any sexual feelings

• Like 1

Diapers can be sexual for me but my regression and age play are absolutly not sexual. I lose all labido and become just like an infant. Its a way to cope with my trauma and ptsd and i really don't want it to be sexual that just feels uncomfortable for me