LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A child for a Roommate

robehouse

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melanie felt at ease around Melissa. Melissa seemed to understand and wasn't making fun of her.

"I don't like going potty in my pants. I just can't go to the potty at school or in other public places. Besides, the teachers won't let me go during class, which is usually when I have to go. Do you think I'm a baby?"

Stacy pressed her lips together. She knew it was useless to argue with the principal. he just thought everyone should fit the same mold. If she said anymore, he might suggest she be put in the special ed class and she didn't want that."

"Alright. Thank you. I'll let her know. I'll work on her with her potty training."

Stacy stood up and left the principal office. She came out and looked for Melanie and Melissa in the main office. When she didn't see them, she came out to the car. She saw Melanie sitting in the back seat and Melissa sitting in the front. She got in the car. Stacy smiled at Melanie.

"It'll be okay baby. The principal just gave you three days vacation. Then you can go back to school again." Stacy informed.

Stacy looked over at Melissa.

"I need to get back to the office as soon as possible. Do you think you can take Melanie in and help her get cleaned up and changed? I know it's quite an imposition. If you're worried about work, don't be. That's the advantage of being the boss. You can break the rules whenever you want. I'll make sure you are paid for your time. I'll need you to spend the afternoon with her as well. We'll talk about Melanie's vacation tonight."

Melissa nodded and started to get out of the car.

"Does that mean I'm working at home then, at the moment?" she asked Stacy.

"Trust me, I'm the boss. You are not going to be in trouble. Yes, I guess you can consider it working at home. I'll make sure you get paid for it. In fact, the pay might even be better."

Melanie let Melissa take her inside. She pulled away from Melissa and crossed her arms, pouting at Melissa.

"I'm not a third grader! I'm 11 years old and I'm in the sixth grade? Didn't you see the sign in front of my school said it was a middle school and not an elementary school?"

Melanie took Melissa's hand again as she was led into the house. She wanted her poopy panties off, but knew it would have to wait until Melissa talked to her mommy. She waited in the bathroom, lifting her dress and looking at her panties, making a face as she did so. She wondered why the principal had given her three days vacation instead of punishing her.

Stacy was waiting for Melissa.

"As you probably guessed, I will need you to stay home with Melanie through her suspension from school. today though, I want you to get her cleaned up and dressed again. She usually wears shorts and a tee shirt around the house, so that is fine for today. Give her a snack. Melanie can tell you what she wants to eat, and she can show you where things are around the kitchen. Keep Melanie busy playing or whatever until I get home around six or seven tonight. My husband should be home around that time as well."

"If he gets home before I do, ask him to call me and I will explain everything to him. I'll talk to you later tonight about what to do in the next three days. I really need to get back to work. Sorry I am throwing you to the wolves, so to speak. Tell Melanie I said goodbye."

Melanie smiled a bit as Melissa washed her. She liked being fussed over like this. It had been awhile since her mother bathed her and she missed it. She held still and let Melissa clean everything she needed to. She stepped out of the tub to let Melissa clean the tub and run her a bath.

"Are you going to stay with me while I take my bath? And are you going to help me get dressed? I guess I can dress myself though, since I'm not a baby." Melanie sighed.

Once the bath was ready she got in and sat down in the tub. She smiled at Melissa.

"Well, your mom made it sound like I shouldn't leave you alone right now, probably because pooping your pants would make you feel depressed, and depression is the leading reason teenagers commit suicide, so no, I'm not leaving you.

Melanie blushed as Melissa talked to her. She did still wet her bed, more often than she cared to admit. There was a pee smell in her room most of the time. She didn't try to hide her bedwetting though, and couldn't from her mother who checked her every morning.

Melanie watched Melissa get the bath toys out and blushed again. They were her toys, sort of. She hadn't played with them in a couple of years, but her mother still kept them. She watched as Melanie put them in the tub with her. She kicked her feet a bit, causing the toys to move back and forth. She reached down and picked up a toy boat and started making putting noises as she pushed the boat through the water. She pushed the boat over to the side of the tub and then picked up a rubber ball that had a hole in it. She squeezed the ball, filling it with water, then lifted it up and pointed the hole at Melissa.

"Can I squirt you?" Melanie giggled.

Melanie giggled and squeezed the ball, sending water onto Melissa's shirt and pants. She threw the ball down and started to play with the other toys. there was a barbie doll and other toys. After about a half hour she started shivering a bit.

"Can I get out now? I'm getting cold."

Melanie blushed as Melissa commented about the way her room smelled like pee. She was glad she didn't have friends that would discover her shameful secret. She just nodded as Melissa said that they were coming back to clean up her room.

Stacy sat at her desk going over figures. She heard her phone ring and picked it up. She heard Melissa talking.

"Really? You're sure. Well, you're in charge there. I want you to talk to her and get her to change her clothes so you can wash them. Do you know how to use a washing machine? Melanie or Stephanie can show you where ours is at. I'll talk to Stephanie when I get home, I guess. Make sure Stephanie gets started on her homework right away though."

Stacy stopped talking so Melissa could answer her.

Melanie heard Melissa tell her mother that Stephanie had wet her pants. She thought that Melissa was crazy because she didn't think Stephanie would wet her pants. She kept her thoughts to herself as she ate her snack.

"Alright. I'm sorry to get you involved with this. I had no idea all of this was going to happen today. I don't know what would have happened if you didn't happen to be at work today."

Melanie pushed her dish away from her and stood up as Melissa told her it was time to clean her room. She was not looking forward to it, as Melissa was going to see her wet panties that she had been hiding. She tried to remember all of her hiding places as she came upstairs with Melissa. She felt like she was walking to her doom.

Melanie felt better after Melissa talked to her. There was something about her voice that was calming to her. She nodded her head when Melissa asked her if she was embarrassed by having little accidents.

"How do you know all of this? It's like you've been watching me for a long time." Melanie said shyly.

When they got to her room Melanie stood in the middle of it looking around. Then she got down on the floor and crawled under her bed, almost disappearing under it. when he came back out, she was holding five pairs of soiled panties. She dropped them near Melissa, then crawled over to her dresser. She laid flat on the floor and stuck her hand under the dresser. She pulled it out, holding four more pairs of soiled panties. She added it to the pile on the floor. She stood up and put her finger in her mouth, thinking.

Melanie went over to her toy box in the corner and opened it. She leaned over and started digging through the toys. She came out holding three more pairs of panties. She added them to the pile. She stood up and looked around the room. Finally she lowered her eyes.

"I think that's everything." Melanie mumbled.

Melanie nodded as Melissa told her the panties were part of the reasons that the room smelled so bad. She watched as Melissa tore her bed apart down to the plastic sheet. She blushed as Melissa was baring all of her secrets. She just nodded again as Melissa said she was going to sprinkle baby powder on her plastic sheet before making up the bed again. She blushed, thankful that she didn't have any friends that would come over and her sister was in her bedroom.

Melanie started helping Melissa scrub the carpet and listened to her say she should wear diapers or training pants to

Melanie nodded her head.

"Mom wakes me up every morning and helps me get changed and cleaned up for school, so yeah she knows I wet my bed still."

Melanie followed Melissa out into the hall and waited while she got the pile of wet panties. Melanie made a face as the smell hit her nose.

"Those smell terrible. Like dirty diapers." Melanie said."So what kind of diapers do you want my mom to buy for me?"

Melanie continued to stay with Melissa as they walked downstairs. She wanted to stay with Melissa as much as she could as it was comforting to her.