LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A child for a Roommate

robehouse

Stacy Hargrove sat at her desk looking at her computer. She glanced over at the empty desk next to her. It belonged to Melissa Carjii, a woman she had hired recently. She sighed and wondered when Melissa would arrive. She would have to have a talk with her when she did get in. She didn't want to let Melissa go, but she needed someone who would be there when she needed her to be.

Stacy took a sip from her coffee, then looked back at the spreadsheet that was open on her computer and started entering numbers into it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stacy saw Melissa running up the steps to the building and stood up. She smiled at Melissa when she came in the door.

"Good morning, Melissa. Nice of you to join us. How about we go to the lbreak area and sit down? A few more minutes before you start won't matter, will it?" Stacy said.

Stacy walked with Melissa back to the break area. She motioned for Melissa to sit down, then went over to the refreshment area.

"Would you like a cup of coffee? Or maybe a soda? I'm ready for some more coffee myself," Stacy said, pouring coffee into a cup.

Melissa walked with Stacy to the break room and sat down at the table.

"um, I don't drink coffee, but if there is cola?"

She nervously shook knowing that Stacy had good reason to fire her and only on the second day of work!

"That's fine."

Stacy got a cola out of the machine then came over to Melissa and gave it to her. She sat down and saw Melissa's hands were shaking.

"There's no reason to be nervous, Melissa. I'm not firing you. It takes a lot more than being late one day for me to fire someone. You are a good employee from what I have seen so far. I just wondered what the reason for you being late was, and if there was anyway I could help so that it wouldn't happen again?"

Stacy took a drink from her coffee and held it on her lap.

"I'm not an ogre, that is following you with a magnifying glass looking for any reason to fire you. You just gave me a reasonable explanation and one that I accept. I used to ride the bus and know how undependable they are. If you keep riding the bus, you will be late again and again, and that is something I won't accept."

Stacy took another sip of her coffee.

"Fortunately I have a solution, one that would be beneficial for both of us. You would be able to move out of your father's house, and I would be able to rent a room out that we have been having trouble finding a tenant for."

"You see, my husband and I, yes I am married, are trying to find someone to rent a room from us. We have put ads on the internet and on bulletin boards in stores, etc. So far we haven't found anyone that meets our criteria."

"Before you say yes or no, I should tell you I have two daughters, a 15 year old and a 11 year old. So if being around young girls is a problem, we can find another solution."

"So what do you say? would you like to move in with me, at least temporarily until we see how it goes?"

"Yes, I know you won't have any money for awhile. We'll work out the financial details later. Do you have any experience working with children? These are my babies. Maybe you can help out in other ways as well, such as with the housework? I won't be turning you into a maid or anything, but you could wash the dishes and help keep the place reasonably clean."

"It would be nice to be able to leave the girls with someone and go out with my husband occasionally. I haven't done that in awhile. While my oldest daughter is 15, I really don't want to put her in charge of her sister. You might think I am over protective, and I might be, but that's just how I feel."

"We can go over to my house at lunch and you can look the room over. I don't need a decision right now. Go ahead and finish your drink and then get on the clock. While I may seem easy going, I do expect you to do your share of the work while you are here in the office."

Stacy took her coffee back to her desk. She went back to work and kept her eye on Melissa, noticing that Melissa was a hard worker. She liked that.

She worked hard for the next two hours until 1 o'clock. She shut down her computer and came over to Melissa. She put her hand on her shoulder.

"Lunch time, Melissa. Get your things and we can go to my house. You don't need to clock out.

Melissa closed out of what she was working on making sure to get the computer to the starting security page before she left the computer.

"What do you mean, is it all good? I'm the boss so I make the rules. I like the job you're doing. We are free to do whatever we want during lunch and I thought we would let you see what my place was like."

Stacy saw Melissa appeared uncomfortable and guessed why.

"How about you go use the bathroom before we leave? That is, if you need to, that is. There is no rush. Like I said, I am the boss, and we can take as long as we need."

Stacy saw Melissa squirming in the car but didn't say anything. She pulled into the subdivision and then into her drive a minute later. She parked the car in the driveway and got out. She waited for Melissa to get out and then went to the front door and unlocked it. She let Melissa in first.

"As you can see, this isn't a mansion, but it does take some work to keep it up. Let me show you the bedroom I have to rent out, and then we can get something to eat after."

Stacy led Melissa down the hall. She pointed at different rooms.

"Melanie, my 11 year old sleeps here, and Stephanie, my 15 year old sleeps in this room. You'll be across the hall from Melanie. You all will have to share a bathroom. Sorry, but I only have the one main bathroom, and one in my bedroom."

Stacy took Melanie into the bedroom she would be sleeping in.

"What do you think?"

Stacy smiled and took Melissa over to the bathroom so she could pee.

"Are you okay? Do you need some help? I know you were in the bathroom a long time at the office. You weren't able to pee there? Try to think of something calm, like a waterfall or a rainstorm. It helps my daughters sometimes when we are out and they need to pee."

Stacy's cell phone rang. She looked at it and sighed.

"Sorry, I need to take this. It is my youngest daughter's school. She probably wet her pants again. At least that's all I hope it is."

Stacy stepped out of the bathroom, leaving the door open.

Stacy was on the phone for almost five minutes. Finally she returned to the bathroom.

"I'm afraid it's a little worse than I thought. Melanie pooped her pants. I'm going to have to go pick her up. Would you please come with me?"

Stacy looked down and saw that Melissa was sitting on the toilet with her pants around her legs.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I should have knocked before coming in."

Melanie stood outside the principals office in her poopy panties. She sniffled as she knew she was probably in a lot of trouble now. She did not like using the bathroom out in public which often led to her wetting her panties. Now though she did the unthinkable and pooped her panties in front of the other girls on the field trip. She knew she would never be able to live it down. She had heard several girls call her 'Smelly Melly'. She hoped her mom would hurry up and get her.

"Good. I'll be out at the car. I need to spread a plastic sheet on the rear car seat for Melanie to sit on on the way home. Come out when your done."

Stacy walked out of the bathroom, closing the door most of the way, leaving it open just a bit.

Stacy had the car ready by the time Melissa came out. She got in and and after Melissa got in and buckled up, Stacy started for the school. It took about fifteen minutes until they reached the school. She parked the car.

"Why don't you come in and meet Melanie? I'm sure you will love her, once you get past the smell." Stacy said.

Stacy walked into the office and looked at Melanie who was still sniffling. She hugged Melanie.

"Melissa, this is my daughter Melanie. Melanie, this is Melissa, a woman I work with and is going to rent the room across from yours. Say hello."

Melanie looked up at Melissa.

"H-hello." Melanie said with a whimper.

Melanie took Melissa's hand and shook it. she kept holding it afterward.

"Yeah, I am worried. Are you sure it would be okay to go out without mommy's permission?"

Stacy slumped down in her chair. It was the same thing as always. They always told her that Melanie was too old.

"Listen, it was an accident. You don't think she poops herself on purpose? I mean she doesn't sit in class and think 'Gee, I don't feel like going potty so I will just pee my panties?'. If it wasn't for this school's archaic rules that forbid students from going to the bathroom during class then Melanie would get up and go on her own. She also has a problem with public bathrooms. She hates to use them, especially when there are a lot of people around, like at the field trip today."

Stacy rubbed her temples.

"Fine. She's too old to be doing this. I agree. What do you want me to do?"