LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Asian Baby 2 (Redo)

Ishigreensa

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erica shrank in her seat a bit. Steven was always trying to make her feel as if she was stupid, and it worked most of the time. She had bought the best car she could buy with the money she had at the time and had thought that she had got a good deal.

Erica felt another twinge from her bladder and let out some more into her panties. She hoped that Steven was concentrating on his driving and not going to look at her.

"I'm sure Sara is going to do her homework as soon as she gets home from school. I don't know why you don't let her have a key to the house anyway."

Stacy saw the cups and the spoons and she wondered what Heidi was up to. She felt her bladder was getting full. She slipped one hand between her legs and took another drink from her cup.

"What are those for?" Stacy asked, nodding at the spoons and cups.

Sara pee 6.4 poop 3.7

Stacy nodded and watched as Heidi showed her how to do basic multiplication. She was starting to understand, but it was still a little hard. She was concentrating so hard on what Heidi was showing her that she let go of her bladder and wet her training pants. It was a few spurts, but she could feel it against her bottom. She continued to take drinks from her toddler cup until it was empty.

"Can I have more juice please, Miss Heidi?"

Erica flinched as Steven talked to her like a five year old. She didn't see any reason for Sara not to have a key. She could wear it around her neck or attach it to a belt loop or something. She didn't press the issue though.

Erica let out some more pee, only this time it wasn't stopping. She totally soaked her panties. She knew if Steven discovered her accident it would be bad for her.

"So how much longer is it?" Erica asked.

Sara pee 6.7 poop 3.9

"About another hour," Steven replied a little annoyed that she sounded like a five year old-are we there yet tantrums.

Erica blushed when Steven slipped his hand in her crotch to check her. She looked away as he asked if he needed to get her diapers. When he turned the car around she looked at him.

"W-where are you going? Isn't home the other way?" Erica whimpered.

Stacy tried to pay attention as Heidi tutored her. She got tired though, and started to lay her head down, slipping her thumb in her mouth. She felt herself pee some more into her training pants.

Sara pee 7.0 poop 4.2

"What??!!" Erica cried out.

She started shaking. She knew Steven wasn't just trying to scare her. As they pulled into the drug store, Erica bit her lip.

"I'll need some money, Steven. and I don't know what kind of diapers to buy. I know they have pull on diapers and tape on diapers. Which do you want me to wear?" Erica Whimpered.

Stacy nodded as Heidi told her to finish peeing her training pants. She let go of her bladder and soaked the training pants. She kept her thumb in her mouth.

"Am I the biggest baby you have ever watched?" Stacy wondered.

Sara pee 0 poop 4.5

Stacy listened to Heidi and thought for a few minutes. Heidi was telling her she wanted her to wet on purpose twice a day and not use the potty. This would make her mommy happy as well. She smiled at Heidi.

"Yes please, I want to wear the training pants. That means I don't have to pee in the potty then, right? What about Ai? Is she going to wear training pants too?"

Erica listened to Steven, blushing as he spoke. She just nodded her head, not wanting to provoke him any more. She took the money and got out of the car. It was actually more of a medical supply store than a drug store. She walked inside and saw it wasn't too crowded. She looked around to try to find the youth sized plastic pants and baby pants for Sarah. A young woman came over to her.

"Hello, may I help you?"

"Yes, my daughter still wets the bed, and my husband and I have decided to put her back in training pants and plastic pants at night."

"I see. and how old is your daughter?" The woman asked.

"She's eleven now."

Even though she said her daughter wets the bed there was no missing the wetness on the back of Erica's pants as the helper looked back after helping her.

Erica was glad Steven was pleased with her selections. She was a bit surprised that he hadn't diapered her there in the truck, or taken her back in the store to the bathroom. Now, she felt like she needed to poop. She didn't want to do that in her pants. She knew Steven would not put up with that. She held the bags on her lap as they drove down the highway on their way home.

Stacy smiled at Heidi again.

"Shouldn't Ai wear them anyway, in case she has an accident? That way she won't wet her panties and you can put them on her at the end of the day so her parents won't know she had another accident?"

"Do I have time to play or take a nap? I am a bit sleepy." Stacy said, yawning.

Sara pee 0 poop 5.0

"Thank you, Miss Heidi. I'll tell mommy you took good care of me and you helped me with my math."

Stacy was ready to get into bed and go to sleep. She took Heidi's hand and let her take her to her bedroom. She slipped her thumb in her mouth again.

Erica sat quietly in her seat. She felt her poop pressing against her bottom, trying to come out. She resisted still though. She wiggled slightly, hoping Steven wouldn't notice.

Sara pee 0 poop 5.2

Heidi put Stacy to bed, and then she finished washing her clothes up and cleaning up their mess before her mom came home.

"I was going to let you sneak in the bedroom when I thought you peed yourself, but this is the last straw, Erica!

Erica stumbled slightly as Steven took her hand and led her into the house and back to the bathroom. She saw Sara sitting on the toilet. Erica was shaking as Steven yelled at her, telling her to tell Sara what she had done. She didn't want to say it, so she stood there. Steven insisted though so she calmed down slightly.

"Sara, I-i peed and pooped in my pants on the way home from work." Erica whimpered, then looked up at Steven.

Stacy smiled as Heidi dressed her. She felt funny going back into her regular panties after wearing the training pants. She gave Heidi a hug.

Heidi hugged her back.

"Don't worry about tomorrow, your Miss Heidi will give your mommy somethings for you so you can keep the things your mom sends you to school in dry, okay?

Stacy smiled.

"I have to pee in them twice tomorrow. Don't worry, I will. I'll make you and mommy both proud of me."

Stacy was a little unhappy that Heidi didn't come with her mother to take her home, but she understood Heidi had other things she needed to do. She thought about what had happened that day on the way home. It had been a strange but good day for her. She was really looking forward to tomorrow.

Erica was crying as well. She didn't like the way Steven was talking to Sara. She wanted to take Sara in her arms and tell her everything was alright. But all she did was stand there and watch Sara shake. She flinched with Steven told Sara she was going to diaper her after she was done using the toilet. Erica looked up at Steven and shook her head.

She was about to say something, but felt it stick in her throat. She looked down at the floor and cried. She looked back at Steven.

"Am I going to be cleaned up first?" Erica asked hopefully.

Erica hugged her daughter tight. She hated what Steven was making her do. But she was too afraid of the consequences if he stood up to Steven.

Erica listened to Sara and shook her head, not willing to answer Sara's question. If it had just been Erica, she would have left long ago, but she was afraid of what Steven might do to Sara if he caught them. She had made a mistake dating Steven and then inviting him to live with them in the first place. He had been nice before then.

Erica held still, moving only enough to try to make Sara's job easier. She knew better than to try to help Sara. She put her hands behind her back as Sara took off her pants and panties and started to hose her off.

Sara hugged her mom again as she finished getting as much poop off of her as she could.

"It's okay, Erica.