LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Asian Baby 2 (Redo)

Ishigreensa

Stacy chewed her gum with her mouth closed, trying to avoid having the teacher see her chewing it. She listened closely to the teacher and took notes, not because she was particularly interested, but Sara had asked her to do it, and She wanted Sara to be proud of her. She crossed and uncrossed her legs during class. Occasionally she looked over at Ai, but Ai appeared to be paying attention to the teacher, but Stacy didn't see her taking any notes.

"Of course she still wets her pants. She had several accidents last year, and I think her last accident was like a week before school let out. I doubt seriously if she grew up in 3 months time. Besides, look how small she is. I bet her bladder is the size of a peanut. It is no wonder she still has potty accidents, poor thing."

"I am absolutely in love with Ai. She looks oriental to me, but she didn't reply when I asked where she was from. She only speaks broken English, so it is going to be hard for us to communicate, but I am up to the challenge."

Sara pee 2.4 poop 1.5

Ai pee 2.3 poop 1.6

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stacy heard the bell ring, but remained in her seat when the class change, since she had Mrs. Espy again, as did Ai. She thought it funny how one teacher taught different classes. She turned her notebook to a fresh sheet of notebook paper and started taking new notes. She wasn't sure if that is what was what Sara wanted but she did it anyway.

Sara started to feel the need to pee. It wasn't bad yet, not like last year when she wet her panties, but she knew if she didn't go to the bathroom soon, she would wet. She thought about asking the teacher if she could go, but then she remembered Sara telling her she would take her to the potty after first period. Sara slipped one hand under her desk and rubbed her panties at the crotch. She tried to do it discreetly so the teacher wouldn't notice.

Sara pee 2.7 poop 1.8

Ai pee 2.7 poop 1.8

Stacy sat at her desk paying attention to the teacher. She was not particularly good or bad at science. She had made a C in it last year in fifth grade. She continued taking notes and figured she could go over them with Sara or maybe Heidi or Angela later, since they all seemed to want to help her and Ai.

Stacy's need to pee was growing. She was afraid she wouldn't last until the end of class and end up peeing her pants again. She crossed her legs and kept her fingers pressed against her crotch. The gum in her mouth had lost it's flavor already and she stopped chewing it, letting it sit on her tongue. She thought about spitting it out, but she decided to wait until she saw Sara. Swallowing the gum was out of the question, as her mother had drilled in her that it was dangerous to swallow her gum.

Heidi was paying attention to her teacher as well. She wrote notes down that she would go over later. She wasn't too good at understanding Science the first time she heard it, but she had no problems with it after reading it over and over later. She had made a B in Science last year.

Both Sara and Ai were comfortable.n the only problem with Ai was that she didn't understand the teacher as class came within ten minutes of being over.

stacy pee 6

heidi 2.3

The pressure in Stacy's bladder was now to the bursting point. There was no way she was going to last until the end of class. She was in danger of flooding her panties, just like last year. Stacy decided to leak some into her panties to try to relieve the pressure. She took her hand away from her crotch and uncrossed her legs. Stacy's legs jerked nervously as she tried to relax. She felt a spurt of pee come out of her into her panties, followed by a second and then a third. She quickly clenched her muscles, stopping her pee from coming out any more. She slipped her hand between her legs again, trying to determine how wet she had got her panties.

Sara pee 3.5 poop 2.2

Ai pee 3.7 poop 2.4

Stacy looked at the clock and was glad there was just five minutes left. She kept her hand pressed against her crotch as she waited for class to end. She could still feel the need to pee, but it wasn't as urgent. She looked over at Ai, who appeared lost and confused. Stacy crossed her legs and started swinging the one on top slowly, trying not to draw attention to herself. She was so ashamed right now. She was not acting like the big girl her mom had told her she expected her to be.

Sara pee 3.9 poop 2.5

Ai pee 4.4 poop

Sara looked over at Angela.

"I have to go to the bathroom after the end of class."

"You will go pick up Ai first, though," Angela informed her.

Stacy rubbed herself between her legs as she concentrated on not letting any more pee out. She was sweating just a bit. She opened her eyes as the bell rang, and everyone started filing out of the class. She didn't know if she should wait by the door for Sara, or remain seated. She looked over at Ai to see what she would do. It appeared that Ai was remaining in her seat, so Stacy did too. She hoped Sara wold hurry up and come take her to the potty like she promised.

Sara pee 4.2 poop 2.7

Ai pee 4.7 poop 2.8

Sara went to Mrs. Espy's class and peeked into the classroom to make sure that Ai and Stacy were the only ones there.

Stacy smiled when Sara came in the room. She stood up and let Sara take her hand.

"Mommy, my gum tastes yucky. i didn't swallow it though, because mom told me it would hurt my stomach. See?"

Stacy stuck her tongue out so Sara could see the gum sitting on it. She put her tongue back in her mouth.

"Can I spit it out?"

Stacy waited to be led to the bathroom.

Heidi entered the room and saw Ai looking for her. She smiled at her and came over to her desk.

"There's my baby girl! Let's see if you stayed dry for mommy."

Heidi put her hand on the front of Ai's pants and felt them.

"Good girl! You're still dry! Mommy is proud of you. Let's go put you on the potty now, baby."

Heidi helped Ai out of her desk and took her hand. She walked out of the room with Ai.

Sara pee 4.6 poop 3.0

Ai pee 4.9 poop 3.4

Angela pee 1.9 poop 1.5

On their way out of the class, Sara had Stacy pass by the garbage can.

"Throw your gum away, honey." Then she led her towards the bathroom.

On the way to the bathroom, Stacy's bladder pulsed again.

Stacy spit her gum into the trash can and let Sara lead her to the bathroom. She blushed as Sara pulled her panties down, and then seemed to scold her for wetting them. Sara pouted as she was lifted onto the potty and slipped her thumb in her mouth. She let go with her pee, feeling her bladder empty. She couldn't hear much of what Sara, Heidi and Angela were talking about, but she knew they were looking at her wet panties. She heard something about taking her to the nurses office.

"NO! I don't want to go to the nurses office! Please don't make me go there. Mom will be really mad if I go home in wet panties," Stacy started crying.

Heidi led Ai into the stall next to the one Stacy was in. She tugged down Ai's pants and panties before lifting her onto the toilet. She stepped back and smiled at Ai. When she heard her start peeing, Heidi clapped her hands.

"Good girl. You got your pee in the potty, didn't you?" Heidi said with a smile.

When Ai was done, Heidi tore a couple of squares of toilet paper off the roll and wiped Ai's privates. She helped her off the potty and pulled up the panties and pants. She led Ai over to the sink and helped her wash her hands.

Sara

Stacy listened to Sara, sniffling. She nodded when Sara told her if she went home in wet pants her mom would find out.

"You're going to still take me to the potty after every class, right?

(oops, sorry. I missed that sentence.)

Stacy washed her hands while Sara stood next to her. She waited then for Sara to take her hand again.

"It's okay. I'll un potty train Ai soon enough. We have all school year, right? I'll let you know if I need any help though. I'm not sure about hiding Stacy's wet panties if she has another potty accident. Let me think on that and I will get back to you. It might not be a problem if Stacy's mother works and Stacy is a latch key kid. She can just change before her mother sees her panties."

When they entered the lunch room Heidi led Ai over to the table and sat her in a chair.

Heidi got fruit and jello and juice for Ai's lunch. She got several napkins as well. She got herself a sandwich and some milk and then brought it back to the table. She set Ai's food in front of her and picked up one of the napkins. She unfolded it and tucked it in the neck of Ai's shirt.

"We don't want baby spilling food on her shirt, do we? I'll let Ai feed herself today. Maybe sometime mommy will feed you."

Heidi handed Ai a plastic spoon.

"Okay, eat up Ai. Mommy is going to eat too, see?"

Heidi lifted her sandwich up and took a bite out of it, smiling at Ai.

Stacy squirmed a bit as Angela started talking to her. It was partly from the fact that her panties were making her itch now, and partly from the fact that Stacy was a bit afraid of Angela.

"Okay, I will save my pee up and do a really big pee later, okay?" Stacy said to Angela.

Stacy smiled as Sara told her she could have the cupcake after she finished her lunch. To Stacy, it sounded like the cupcake was a reward for going potty in her panties like last year. If she got special treats for going potty in her panties then maybe it was worth it. She nodded at Sara.

"Okay, mommy," Stacy said, and then started eating her lunch.

Heidi just smiled at Ai and occasionally dabbed at Ai's face as she ate her lunch.

The lunch was soon over, and Sara knelt down by Stacy.

"Do you want me to take you potty?" she asked her.

Angela raised her eyebrow at Stacy.

Ai didn't want to go, but she also didn't feel like fighting with Heidi, who seemed to be in charge of her.

Stacy pee 4.9

Heidi pee 2

Stacy looked at Sara and thought for a minute. Although she felt like she needed to go potty, she saw Angela give her a look. She smiled and shook her head.

"No thank you. I don't have to go potty right now. I'm ready to go to class."

Heidi helped Ai from her chair and patted her bottom. She heard Stacy say she didn't need to go the bathroom. She took Ai's hand.

"Let's get both girls to class. I don't think Ai has to go potty either. She hasn't given me any signs that she has."

Heidi started leading Ai out of the lunchroom.

Sara pee 2.4 poop 4.5

Ai pee 2 poop 5.3