LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Asian Baby 2 (Redo)

Ishigreensa

Erica kept sobbing and wondered what Sara was doing, taking her hand. Then she saw that she was making it into a fist with the thumb pointed out. Erica opened her mouth to accept the thumb. She realized that this would not only comfort her, but would help Sara, by treating her like a baby instead of her mommy. Erica started sucking on her thumb like a good little girl.

"Ewica was naughty. Ewica went poopy in my panties. Thank you Sawa for helping me." Erica said in as little a voice as she could manage around her thumb.

Erica reached over with her free hand and started playing with Sara's hair, messing it up and twirling it in her fingers.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erica continued to play the part of the baby as Sara cleaned her, then waited while Sara cleaned up the floor and washed her hands. She let Sara take her hand and lead her naked to the living room. Erica

Erica nodded her head. She walked into the kitchen and started making dinner.

Erica looked up as Steven came into the kitchen with the pictures. She looked at it and blushed.

"This wouldn't have happened if you had let her have a key."

Erica looked at Steven. She wondered how he had got the pictures. A boy had seen her little girl naked and Steven wasn't upset about that? She started crying again.

Erica looked down blushing as Steven berated her for her actions. She looked up as Steven called Sara into the kitchen and ordered Erica to yell at her for going potty in the yard. She wiped her eyes before Sara came into the room.

Sara could understand why her mother was being so harsh with her after she had just been as soft and kind about taking care of her as she could.

Erica went about the task of preparing dinner. It took awhile, but finally it was ready. She prepared plates for herself, Steven and Sara. She got drinks ready as well. As she worked she tried to get her bladder to feel full. She didn't want to pee until Steve took her to the bathroom as she didn't want to keep wearing diapers.

Erica sat at the table eating her dinner. She felt conspicuous in just her diaper. She felt smaller than Sara. She took a few sips of her drink and ate. She saw Sara just picking at her food.

"Sara honey, go ahead and eat your dinner. I expect that plate empty before you can get up." Erica said.

She lowered her head and continued to eat her dinner.

Sara pee 2

Sara glared up at her mom thinking that with that diaper on her mom, and the way her mom was treating her, she had no right to be the parent, but then sighed.

Erica sighed as she saw Sara go back to pushing her food around. It was as if Sara was disobeying her on purpose. She heard Steven tell her that until Sara finished her food that they couldn't move from their seats.

"Yes sir. Sara will finish her dinner."

Erica looked at Sara.

"Come on Sara. stop playing with your food. You don't want to spend all night here at the table, do you? That means you won't be able to use the toilet or play at all until your food is gone. Can you please start eating for mommy?" Erica encouraged Sara.

Sara pee 2.3 poop 0.4

Erica frowned. She knew how Sara felt. She wished she hadn't invited Steven to live with them either, but he was here now and she doubted she would be able to throw him out or leave with Sara.

"I know I made a mistake when I let Steven move in, Sara. I

"Alright," she nodded, and was surprised when her mom started to spoon fed her.

Now her mom told her what he had threatened her with, she realized that her mom had yelled at her to keep her safe, and that made her feel a lot better about letting her mom feed her.

Soon the food was gone.

"He won't make me wear diapers to school, will he?" She asked her mom worried.

Erica handed Sara her glass of milk.

"Drink your milk, honey. That's part of your dinner too."

Erica shrugged her shoulders when Sara asked if Steven would make her wear diapers to school.

"I don't know what's going through his head. He had me buy both of us cloth diapers, diaper pins, plastic pants and baby pants. He already told you if you wet the bed tonight you will be wearing diapers. Hopefully he meant just at night. Maybe he got the baby pants for you to wear to school. Whatever Steven decides though, I think it's best if we do as he wants. I don't want either of us punished for disobeying him." Erica said.

Erica sat up and stuck her head out of the kitchen.

"Steven, Sara ate every bit of her dinner. Can we get up now?"

Sara pee 3.0 poop 1.0

"Okay, we'll do that."

Erica cleared the table and brought the empty plates and glasses over to the counter. She used a sponge to wipe off the table. She came over and started drying the dishes as Sara washed them. She put them in the upper cupboards where Sara couldn't reach and the silverware in the drawer where they belong.

"Very good, Sara. You did a great job washing those dishes. Now let's get you to the potty and see if you can pee. We don't want you wetting the bed tonight, do we?"

Erica led Sara to the bathroom.

Sara went to the bathroom like her mom wanted her and sat on the toilet, but nothing came out.

She waited and waiting trying to grunt, trying to rub her tummy, everything, but nothing came out.

She looked up at her mom.

"I just don't have to go," she finally said.

Erica pee 3 poop 1