LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Asian Baby 2 (Redo)

Ishigreensa

Stacy heard Ai as she struggled to poop her panties. It was almost more than she could stand. She started crying at about the same time as Ai did. When the final bell rang, Stacy watched the rest of the class leave, then reached out her hand to Ai.

"It's okay Ai. Your mommy wants you to poop your panties. You were a good girl. Please don't cry. Stay in your seat until your mommy gets here."

Heidi kept her eyes on the clock, watching the minutes tick slowly by. She put her hand down against her crotch. a little more pee escaped into her panties. When the bell rang, Heidi jumped up. She looked at Angela, then ran out of the room to the bathroom. There was a couple of girls in the bathroom already, but they scurried out when they saw Heidi.

She entered a stall and quickly and pulled her panties down. She pulled her skirt back and immediately started to pee. She hoped she wasn't in trouble for running out of the room the way she did.

Sara pee 4.9

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ai finally gave up and more of the brown slippery slimy paste-like goop poured into her panties as her pants also darkened.

Heidi finished peeing, then wiped herself and flushed the toilet. She stood up and pulled her panties up before straightening her skirt. Heidi went over to the sink and washed her hands. Her mind was now on Ai, and hoping that she wasn't worrying to much about her showing up. She figured Sara

Heidi took a deep breath as Angela pushed her into the stall and talked to her. She blushed as Angela felt the crotch of her panties. She took the gym shorts and slipped them on over her panties.

"Thank you Angela. I appreciate this."

Stacy didn't want to leave Ai alone in the room but she had no choice as Sara led her out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom.

"No, I don't have to go potty, Mommy. I'm sorry. I'll try to have to pee again before school is over, but I don't know if I will be able to."

Stacy just nodded and sighed when Sara said there was nothing she could do for Ai. She followed Sara into the bathroom and shied away from Angela as they passed by them.

Heidi walked out of the bathroom and down the hall. She entered the class room and saw Ai crying at her desk. She came over and lifted Ai out of the desk and stood her up. She turned Ai around and pulled out the back of her pants and looked inside. She gave Ai a swat on her bottom.

"Mommy told you not to poop your pants. Didn't she? I said if Ai poop her panties then she has to wear her poopy panties the rest of the day. You are going to stay in your poopy panties until you get home. Maybe you listen to mommy tomorrow?"

Stacy smiled at Sara.

"Okay, mommy. I just want to be a good girl for you."

Stacy watched Sara go into the stall. She lifted her skirt and pressed against her panties, hoping she could coax more pee into her panties that she could show her mommy, but there was nothing to come out. She lowered her skirt and twirled around for a minute.

"Mommy, are you going pee-pee or poo-poo?" Stacy called out loudly.

Heidi led Ai into her next class and had her sit down. She took Ai's hands in hers and looked in Ai's face.

"You be a good girl for mommy and sit here. You pay attention in class. Mommy will be in after class to get you. You stay right here. Do not leave the classroom or mommy will spank."

Sara pee 0

Heidi patted Ai's hand before leaving and going to her own class. She sat down and waited for class to begin.

Stacy smiled as Sara said she had to pee.

"Mommy won't be having any potty accidents today, will she?" Stacy giggled.

Stacy took Sara's hand and walked to class with her. She sat down in the desk next to Ai and smiled over at her. She took out her notebook and got ready to take notes.

Stacy pee0

Stacy nodded.

"I know it would be hard to protect me if the other kids saw you in wet pants. But I wouldn't care if you were wet or dry. You're still my mommy."

Stacy sat in the room and saw the teacher take Ai out of the room. She wondered where they were going as she hadn't been paying attention. Ai was supposed to stay at her desk, just like she was.

"Well, that is sweet of you, Stacy,but mommy still couldn't be confident in taking care of you if mommy was wet in front of you."

Stacy waited at her desk for Sara, ready to ask to be taken to the potty. She hoped that Sara would allow it, but if not Stacy could wait until after school if she had to. the last homeroom period wasn't long. She remembered she had to call her mom and ask for permission to go home with Heidi.

Heidi nodded at what Angela told her. She hoped Ai didn't say anything either. She hoped that she had scared her enough today that she would not talk about the group.

Stacy let Sara lead her to the bathroom. Once she got there she started doing a potty dance, holding her hand against her crotch. She didn't have to pee that bad but she wanted Sara to think she did.

"Mommy, I hope Ai is okay. I hope her mommy or daddy doesn't get too mad at her and punish her for her potty accident. I know if my mom saw that I pooped in my pants, I would be spanked. I really feel sorry for her."

Stacy sighed and wiggled around some more.

Sara pee 0.4 poop 1.7

Edited by robehouse

"I feel sorry for her too, but she is the one that broke the rules and got herself in trouble.

Edited by Ishigreensa

"Maybe we should ask her about putting mommy's number and your tutor's number in so that you can call us if you can't come to school or if you can't go to Heidi's house to study."

sara watch her little girl go pee, then she pulled up her panties and fixed her skirt.

"you just have home room left, then you can go with Heidi if all goes well, and she will put something clean on you until your clothes get clean, okay?"

Sara took her to the sink to help her wash her hands.

Stacy listened to Sara and thought about it.

"I'll ask her tonight. I'll need both of your numbers though, or we can wait for tomorrow and you can put them in for me. I promise not to abuse calling you and will only call if necessary."

Stacy smiled as Sara pulled her panties up and fixed her skirt as if she was a toddler. She loved being fussed over like this.

As school came to a close, Sara had no time to go meet Stacy, and she hope Stacy would follow Heidi to the lockers and obey her while she got on her bus.

angela's mother had come to pick her up from school as usual, so she had a little more time, but since she didn't want to keep her mom waiting on the first day, she excused herself and left Heidi t go get stacy on her own.

"let's go," Heidi came in for Stacy.

Stacy waited in her desk for Sara to come and get her. She was surprised when Heidi showed up instead.

"Okay, I have to call my mom first though, remember."

Stacy let Heidi take her to her locker and got her cell phone. She called her mother and talked to her and hung up.

"Okay, mom says I can go with you. Are we walking to your house, or is your mom coming for you?"

Stacy took Heidi's hand again.

Erica finally saw Steven's truck and saw that he wasn't too happy. She climbed in and buckled up. She was surprised when he drove in the direction of her work. She looked at her watch and guessed that it was time for Sara to get out of school. Her bus ride was fairly long, lasting around an hour and a half, or at least she thought that was what it was. She had hoped to be home before Sara, but now she knew there was no chance of that. She hoped Sara would be okay.

Erica squirmed a bit as she held her pee in.

"Am I still a baby when I am at your house? Are you going to dress me and take me to the potty if I have to go? What should I call you? Auntie Heidi? or Ms. Heidi? Which would you prefer?"

Stacy slipped her thumb in her mouth as she walked next to Heidi. She skipped a little bit, causing her skirt to come up showing her yellow pee stained panties.

Erica sat in the truck, She slipped her hand between her legs, trying to keep her pee from coming out. She watched as Steven worked under the hood of the car. She was hoping he could get it to work so she could drive it home instead of riding with him.

Stacy smiled around her thumb. She liked that she could suck her thumb without being told it was babyish. It was a habit she still had from when she was a baby. She only did it sometimes now, but it felt like the right thing to do.