LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Asian Baby 2 (Redo)

Ishigreensa

RobeHouse: Heidi, Stacy, and Erica (Sara's mom)

Ishigreensa: Steven (abusive boyfriend), Sara, Ai

Both: Angela (at school-Ishigreensa) and (after school-Robehouse, when the only Sara and Angela are talking)

It was the first day of school in a very small town, so small, in fact, that they had to bus the students two towns over just to go to elementary and middle school.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heidi got out of bed and dressed for school in a white blouse and navy colored skirt, ankle socks and sneakers. She was 11 years old and good friends with Angela and Sara. They were the fearsome threesome. At least they were last year in elementary school. She was going to do her part to keep that going in the sixth grade. She did not live very far from the new school, so she was going to have to walk.

Stacy Conner's was a short redhead, that had an inferiority complex. She always worried that other children were making fun of her. Stacy had wet her pants the previous year at school a couple of times and had been teased for it all year. She hoped that in attending a new school, people would forget Betsy Wetsy. If not, it was going to be a very long year for her. She dressed herself in a white blouse and jeans. She grabbed her backpack and got on the bus to go to school. She noticed that she was the shortest person on the bus. She heard a couple of snickers as she walked toward the back of he bus and sat down, trying to make herself invisible.

Heidi found Angela and started talking to her.

"Yeah, she has a long ways to travel. I think she told it was going to take her an hour and half to get to school, and another hour and half to get home. I don't know how she is going to do it. She will have to wake up way earlier than us, that's for sure."

"Alright, I'll get some breakfast. Hopefully we will be able to find a table just for us. If not, I am sure you can make sure we get one." Heidi laughed a bit.

Heidi went to the lunchroom.

Stacy hopped off the bus and looked around. She felt her heart beating faster as she saw all the kids. She didn't know how she was going to make it. She was sure someone was going to start teasing her right away. She hadn't seen Sara come over to her until she started talking to her. It almost made her jump.

"H-hi. Sara isn't it? Thank you."

Stacy looked down at the ground.

"I'm not going to wet my pants this year. I'm a big girl now, so please don't make fun of me." Stacy whimpered, sure Sara was going to start teasing her.

"It may seem little to you, but it was a big problem for me. My mom couldn't understand why a big girl was peeing her panties. It did hurt someone, me. I cried a lot last year. My mom couldn't understand why I couldn't stay dry. I didn't know what to tell her as I didn't understand it either."

Stacy listened to Sara. She wasn't sure if she wanted to trust Sara. Maybe she just wanted to bring her over to her friends so they could make fun of her. Then again, if Stacy stayed by herself, sooner or later she would run into someone who would remember her and then the teasing would begin again. She sighed.

"Alright. What do I have to do to impress your friends? Suck my thumb? Wet my pants in front of them?"

Stacy blushed and lowered her eyes.

"I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that. I guess you are trying to be nice to me. Let's go get something to eat. I'm hungry."

Heidi got the food and then started looking for Angela. She finally saw her sitting at the table with another girl. She thought it a bit odd that Angela hadn't chased the girl off yet. She gave Angela a questioning look as she as she sat down at the table. Heidi set the food out. She looked the girl over and guessed she was Asian.

"My name is Heidi." Heidi repeated.

Heidi figured Ai, as the girl said her name was, was relatively new to this country as she she spoke broken English.

"What country are you from? China? Japan?" Heidi asked.

"Yes, she speaks but apparently English isn't her first language." Heidi said to Angela.

Stacy nodded as Sara talked to her.

"Do you mean that? You aren't just saying that? I can come to you if someone teases me?" Stacy asked.

Stacy walked with Sara to the lunch room and got some food for herself. Some of the kids in line were making jokes about her size and that maybe she should be in kindergarten instead of middle school. She was almost in tears as she came over to the table she saw Sara sitting at. She saw Heidi and Angela sitting there, and felt intimidated. She trembled a bit, holding her tray, not sitting down yet.

Stacy got scared when Sara took her hand and drug her over to the lunch line. Without realizing it she peed just a little in her panties. She stood there shaking, tears running down her face.

"I don't know, Sara. I didn't look. I just heard voices. Please don't be mad at me."

Heidi sighed a bit. It wasn't going to be easy talking to Ai.

Stacy nodded when Sara said she wasn't mad at her. She stepped back and watched Sara talk to the kids in the line. They all looked at Sara as if she was important or something. It made Stacy feel better. She thought that maybe Sara was trying to be nice to her. She relaxed a bit. Stacy went back to the table and sat down to eat her breakfast. She looked at Heidi and Angela warily, not sure about them yet.

Heidi opened her book bag and took out her class schedule. She saw her homeroom teacher was Ms. Carnz. She showed it to Ai.l

"I have Ms. Carnz, see? Do you need help finding Mrs. Espy's class? I can take you, if you don't mind going a few minutes early."

Heidi hoped that Ai understand most of what she just said.

Heidi looked at Stacy.

"Hi there. I remember you from last year. Your the cute little girl who wet her pants, aren't you?"

Stacy blushed and looked away.

"Yes, she is the little girl that everyone made fun of, and I'm not letting anyone make fun of her anymore, so please don't be mean to her, okay, Heidi?

Stacy nodded. She allowed Sara to take her to the bathroom. The room was empty and when they got close to the stall, Stacy froze.

"I don't have to pee right now, Sara. Do I still have to sit on the toilet?" Stacy wondered.

Heidi took Ai's and and took her to the bathroom. She led her in front of the stall and then undid her pants and pulled them down, followed by her panties. She lifted Ai onto the toilet.

"Ai, you need to try to pee, okay? Pee, potty. Understand?"

Heidi stood at the front of the stall blocking anyone from being able to see Ai.

Ai pee 0.6 poop 0.5

Sara pee 0.6 poop 0.6

Angela pee 0.4 poop 0.3

Stacy heard Sara called her mommy but didn't say anything. She let Sara pull down her skirt and panties before setting her on the toilet. She barely fit on the toilet and looked like a toddler sitting there. She waited for Sara to help her up.

Stacy smiled when Sara told her that they were going to protect her. It was the second time Sara had done something to protect her, so now she trusted Sara to take care of her. After Sara dressed her again, she gave Sara a hug.

Ai didn't understand why Heidi called herself mommy, but she pulled out her schedule.

"This is it." she handed it over so Heidi could see what they would do next.

Sara looked over Heidi's shoulder at Ai's schedule and then asked Stacy.

Heidi took the schedule, then slipped it in her pocket.

"Since I will take you to your classes, I will keep your schedule. I'll give it back before you go home."

Stacy got her schedule and gave it to Sara.

"Go ahead and keep it for me, okay?"

Stacy's eyes lit up when she saw the gum. her mother rarely have her have any kind of sweets, so the gum was a special treat to her. She slipped the gum in her mouth and started chewing as she listened to Sara telling her what to do. She got out her notebook and opened it, preparing to take notes.

"I won't annoy my teacher. How would I do that anyway?" Stacy whined.

Stacy nodded when Sara she would be back for her after class to take her to the potty. She looked over at Ai after the other two left and waved her fingers at her and mouthed the word Hi.

Ai pee 1.5 poop 1.0

Sara 1.6 poop 1.3

Stacy started listening to the teacher and taking notes. It didn't seem that important, but Sara had asked her to take notes, so she did. She would show them to Sara later and see if she did it right. She saw out of the corner of her eye that Ai was pushing a piece of paper towards her and she took it.

Ai smiled at Stacy and then looked politely at the teacher even though she really didn't understand half of what was said.

Sara smiled over at Heidi as they walked towards home room.