LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

Chris sighed and reached in the back for some diapers.

"Don't worry, mom, I can clean her up."

She started to bring her sister down flat on the seat so she could get her in a comfortable position to change her, and she unbuckled herself so she could work more easily.

"Molly, you really shouldn't have let the idea I was ready keep you from asking me to take you potty.

Molly let Chris lay her down on the seat and remove her shorts, exposing her diaper and plastic pants. She felt like a baby as Chris tugged off her plastic pants and unpinned her diaper. She saw the pink teddy bears on the diaper pins and blushed. She doubted many eight year old girls still had diapers pinned on them with cute diaper pins.

"B-but, I hate to bother anyone. Also I am ashamed of myself for being a baby. I shouldn't be wetting like I do either, I know that. I'm sorry Chrissie. I won't poop in my diaper anymore, I promise. I'll tell someone when I first feel like I have to poop so they can put me on the potty."

Jessie listened to Molly.

"Molly, stop beating yourself up. We have already explained that your body isn't maturing as fast as other girls your age, so you are wetting in your sleep. It's no big deal. And I am sorry I forgot to ask you if you had to go to the bathroom."

"Chris, I know you probably didn't realize it but you sounded mean when talking to your sister just now. She can't help it if she has accidents. It's okay if she poops her diaper if she needs to. We aren't always going to be near a rest stop when she needs to poop. Let's hope we are near a rest area when one of us needs to poop, or we might just find ourselves in the same situation as Molly is right now. Of course it won't be a diaper we will be pooping in."

Chris Pee 2.0 poop 0.5

David pee 0.9 poop 0.3

Jessie nodded.

"That's okay Chris. I know you were just trying to help Molly. I'm not mad at you. I appreciate you taking care of her so I don't have to stop."

Molly was laying there in just her diaper, waiting for Chris to put her plastic pants on her.

"Actually, Molly, why don't you just wet your pants from now on, unless we are already stopped, that way, we don't have to stop so much from now on.

Molly listened to Chris and smiled a little. She was more than happy to just wet and poop without telling anyone. It would make her less anxious, worrying if they were near a rest stop, and if someone would be mad at her for telling them she needed to go so they had to make a stop.

After Chris put her plastic pants back on, Molly crawled over to her spot on the back seat and sat up. She took both sides of the seat belt and tried clicking them together. She wasn't having any luck though, as she never really had to do it herself. Either Mommy, Chris or David would buckle her in.

Chris reached over and buckled Molly back in when saw her struggle, and then she move her hand away from her mouth.

"Molly, you are not a baby, honey," Chris whispered to her.

"That's true, Chris, but we can impress upon her that sucking her fingers is something only to be done at home. How were you planning on enforcing her keeping her hands out of her mouth? put mittens on her? If she wants to suck her fingers she is going to, regardless whether we want her to or not. It will be our job to protect her from other kids. You're right about the wetting. She will probably have accidents once she is back in her panties again. Let's try to make sure she does not get too upset about it, or it might make them worse."

"I'll have a cola and a sandwich. It doesn't matter what kind. I'm glad we brought them so we don't have to stop. I think the next time we stop will be for the night, barring any unforeseen problems."

Chris pee 3.0 poop 1.3

David pee 1.5 poop 1.2

"Well if she does, then maybe that will encourage her to keep her fingers out of her mouth and to make it to the bathroom when she has to go potty."

"I'm pretty sure Gus has computers in his house. He may be old, but he probably keeps up with the latest technology. If they don't have the courses you need in the school, maybe you can take online classes? does that sound like something that is possible?"

Jessie could see Molly sleeping in the rearview mirror and smiled.

Molly woke up while Chris was still asleep. She knew she was wet but didn't say anything to her mother. She looked over at Chris and then slipped her fingers in her mouth. She started to play quietly with Mr. Bear.

It was getting dark out, so Jessie was planning on pulling into the next rest stop. She didn't want to drive after dark, regardless of the the condition of the car. Hopefully with it sitting overnight she wouldn't have any problems in the morning.

Molly smiled as Chris changed her. She nodded when Chris said she needed to stay within eyesight of her while they were playing.

When they got out in the grass Molly forgot she was wearing just her diaper and plastic pants and ran about with Chris and eventually David, getting exercise.

Jessie made her way to the bathroom and looked inside. She made a face and thought again about using the toilet. She decided to wait for awhile and went back out to the car.

Chris pee 3.9 poop 2.0

David pee 2.2 poop 1.8

Chris and David forgot about all time as they were finally getting to get some exercise, and even though Chris was trying to be a teenager as her mom put it, or grown up, she couldn't help wanting to run around and play with her brother and sister over the next two hours.

After about two hours, David started to get hungry and wondered back to the car first.

Jess pee 5.8 poop 2.6

Molly pee 2.3 poop 3

Jessie listened to Chris complain about the bathroom.

"Yes, I know. I was in there earlier. I don't know what I'm going to do either. I guess Molly is the lucky one. I'm really surprised the bathrooms are in as bad a shape as they are. It's too late to go on to the next rest area, so we will have to tough it out here."

"If you are finished playing, you can go to sleep for the night, I guess. You can stay up and read for a bit if you want to, but I want Molly to go to sleep."

Chris pee 4.9 poop 2.8

David pee 2.7 poop 2.1

Jessie shook her head as she listened to David and Chris arguing.

"Both of you settle down."

A little later Jessie knew she had to go to the bathroom or else wet her pants. She didn't want to do that so she decided to check the boys bathroom and see how bad it was in there. There didn't appear to be anyone else in the rest area, but she decided to take Chris with her, since David was asleep. She came over to where Chris was reading.

"Honey, I need to go to the toilet. I am going to check the boys bathroom, and if it is in good enough shape, I will use the toilet in there. I need you to come with me and stand guard so no one comes in there, okay?"

Molly was laying down in the back seat, already asleep.

Chris pee 5.1 poop 3.0

David pee 2.9 poop 2.3

"Well going in the girls bathroom is out, so yes, I am going in the boys room. It's not the first time I will be going in a boys bathroom, but it's not something i want to talk about."

Jessie walked with Chris up to where the bathroom was. She walked inside and looked around. There were two stalls, and two urinals. She checked out both stalls and picked the cleanest one. She pulled down her panties and sat down, immediately starting to pee. When she was finished she wiped and flushed. She pulled up her panties and washed her hands before going back outside.

"There. I'm done. Are you sure you don't want to go in there? The toilets are in working order, and they are clean."

Chris pee 5.5 poop 3.2

David pee 3.1 poop 2.5