LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

David nodded, and he walked into the store with his mom.

Chris started to change Molly right away because she knew how disgusting wet pants were.

Jessie returned to the car and listened to Chris.

"That's fine." Jessie replied before starting to pump gas.

She wondered why Molly couldn't just wear her nightgown, but figured that maybe Molly wet enough to get her nightgown wet as well.

"If you are finished, Do you think you can take Molly into the store and you girls can help your brother pick out some candy? Then let him know he can come back to the car. He will probably figure that out for himself though."

Molly 0.0

Chris 2.6

David 2.1

Jessie rubbed her temple as Molly, Chris and David talked to her about the candy.

"Listen, all I said was you couldn't eat the candy right now, I didn't say you couldn't buy it. Yes we are short on money, but I have enough to buy candy with for all of you. Nobody has to do without. I appreciate both of you offering to do that though." Jessie said, saying the last part to David and Chris.

Jessie started the car after everyone settled in and drove a bit until she found a Dunkin Donuts store. She went through the drive thru and got four donuts and four containers of juice. When she had them, she passed them out to everyone.

"Okay, here is your breakfast. We each get a donut

The kids tried not to make a mess, but being only eight, Molly got it on her clothes a bit, but not too bad because it was just a donut.

"Alright, You are making good points. I will allow David to change Molly's diaper for now. I don't want her sitting in a wet diaper any longer than necessary. Like I said, we all have to help each other, right?"

Jessie got some wet wipes and handed them to David.

"Go ahead and clean Molly's face and and hands. I would let her do it, but you can see her face better than she can and can get everything cleaned up."

Jessie started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. She got back on the interstate.

Molly 0.5

Chris 3.9

David 2.9

(The kids will have to poop sometimes, right?)

David cleaned his sister's hands and face off first, then he changed her shirt and soon they were sitting comfortably in the car.

Chris crossed her legs not ten minutes after they got back on the highway.

(lol, yes)

Jessie continued driving down the highway. She looked over at Chris and saw her cross her legs, but didn't say anything about it. She figured Chris would let her know if she needed to go to the bathroom that bad.

Molly pee 0.7 poop 3.5 (since I haven't been posting it and they have been on the road for more than a day)

Chris pee 4.1 poop 3.2

David pee 3.0 poop 3.2

(David should make it, but the girls, I don't want to always make it, especially Molly).

Chris rode with her legs crossed for about an hour, the pressure slowly building, (after 5, but you can decide how much after).

Jesse heard Chris and checked the road signs. It was another 25 minutes until they got to a rest area.

"There is a rest area ahead. We should get there in about 25 minutes. Do you think you can hold it that long?"

Molly pee 0.9 poop 3.9

Chris pee 4.5 poop 3.5

David pee 3.4 poop 3.5

"Yeah, it's not really that bad yet," Chris said thinking twenty five minutes couldn't be that long.

Ten minutes in, though, jess started to really feel it.

Jessie started to feel the need to pee as well. Her bladder was almost full and it was letting her know it wanted to be emptied soon. She kept driving towards the rest area.

Molly pee 1.1 poop 4.1

Chris pee 4.7 poop 3.8

David pee 3.6 poop 3.7

Over the next twenty minutes or so, Chris kept her legs as still as they could, after all, she didn't have to pee that badly, and she didn't want her mom to think she had put it off until the last minute.

Jesse peed in the toilet, and then flushed. She came out and washed her hands. She took Molly's hand and brought her into the stall she had just used. She pulled down the shorts Molly was wearing, as well as her plastic pants, then unpinned her diaper. She lifted Molly up and sat her on the toilet.

Molly felt she might need to poop, but she was worried that she was going to hold her mother up. She sat on the toilet for a few minutes. Finally she looked at her mother.

"I'm sorry mommy, I don't think I need to go." Molly announced.

"It's okay baby. We'll try again at the next rest stop, okay?"

Jesse diapered Molly again and put on her plastic pants and the shorts. She led Molly out to the car and got her seated again, fastening the seat belt for her. She waited for Chris and David to come back.

Jessie became frustrated as the car refused to turn over. She didn't know what she was going to do if it broke down on them. She didn't have the money to get it fixed.

Edited by robehouse

Chris heard her sister whimper, and she looked at her with her hand in her mouth.

"Are you okay, Molly?"

Chris had not really smelled her sister quite yet probably due to the plastic panties on her.

David looked to the back seat wondering what Chris was talking about.

"Come on, don't get quiet.

Molly couldn't answer right away as she was too worked up. Jessie heard Chris and looked back at Molly.

"What is it, honey? Why are you crying?" Jessie asked.

Molly finally calmed down some, but she couldn't look at anyone. She was too embarrassed. Finally she came out with it.

"I pooped in my diaper. I'm sorry! I know I was supposed to tell someone when I had to go poop, but mommy was busy with the car, Chris was reading and David was doing something in the front seat. I didn't want to bother anyone."

Molly started bawling.