LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

Chris nodded, but just the same, she felt like she should be an adult, and she didn't think adults wet their pants, so she was going to do hr best to behave as she felt she should.

However it started to get too much, and about ten minutes before they go there, she felt herself squirt twice, she shut her eyes tightly trying not to let it happen, but a third longer squirt spilled into her panties when they were about five minutes away.

David now knew what was bothering Chris because of the way she was moving around. "Sis, if you pee your pants, I promise I won't think you are a baby.

Jessie willed her car to go faster, and finally they reached the rest area and pulled in. She parked as close as she could to the bathrooms.

"Hurry, Chris. Maybe you can still get most of your pee in the toilet." Jessie urged.

She looked back at David.

Chris didn't have to be told at all. She was already undoing her belt as the car stopped, but half way to the bathroom, she started to feel it leaking again, and while she tried to speed up to get there in time, by the time she was at the door, it was coming I out in a torrent!

Jessie took Molly into the bathroom and took off her diaper and plastic pants before setting her on the toilet. She saw Chris crying.

"Honey, why don't you go in a free stall and take off your pants and panties? When I take your sister back to the car, I'll get you clean clothes from your box, okay?"

Jessie heard Molly.

"No honey. I just wanted you to at least try."

Jessie put Molly's diaper and plastic pants back on her, then took her back to the car. After she got Molly in her seat, she went to the back and looked in Chris's box. She got a pair of clean panties and a skirt out and brought it in to the bathroom. She knocked on the stall that Chris was in.

"I have panties and a skirt for you to wear honey. Go ahead and give me your wet things and I will store them for now."

Molly 3.2

Chris 0.0?

David 0.0

Jessie saw Chris was having trouble getting her jeans off.

"Stand up, honey. I'll help you change."

"Molly is not going to say anything to David. She probably didn't even pay attention to you. I'll have a talk with her later, okay?"

Jessie undid the front of the jeans and unzipped them. She pulled the jeans down and had Chris step out of them. She tugged off her wet panties as well and then dried her off using paper towels before putting the clean panties and skirt on her. She took the wet things and put them in a plastic bag to be washed later.

"There we are. Do you feel up to walking out to the car, or do you want a few more minutes?"

"Can, can I have another minute to stop crying?" Chris asked.

In the car, Molly and David were already talking about Chris.

"I knew she wasn't going to make it," David told Molly.

"Of course. I'll go ahead on out to the car. Come out when you feel up to it."

Jessie took the plastic bag with the wet jeans and panties and put them in the back of the car then sat down to wait for Chris. She had just missed David and Molly's conversation.

Once Chris was back at the car, Jessie started it and pulled back out onto the interstate. There was still a couple more hours of driving before Jessie wanted to stop for the night.

Molly 3.9

Chris 0.2

David 0.3

Over the course of the next two hours, very little happened, so little, in fact, that Molly started to look over David's shoulder at his comics.

"Molly, cut it out!"

"I'm just looking!"

"I said stop it!

"You two monkeys in the back seat knock it off!"

Jessie was glad when the rest area appeared, and she pulled off into it. She needed to use the toilet and was going to have at least Molly try again. It was dark now, and Jessie was leery about being in the rest area after dark. She didn't have the money for a motel, so she had no choice.

"Okay, everyone out. I want all of us to go to the bathroom. David, you are coming in the women's room with us. I don't like being in a rest area after dark, but we have no choice. Chris and David, I want you to get your pajamas. We are spending the night here, so I want you all to get changed for bed. Molly is already dressed for bed, unless she needs a new diaper."

(sorry, but that is what I had planned anyway, since Chris just wet and David did a little at the last rest area. Molly is the only one near needing to pee, and it won't happen until she is asleep)

Jessie waited until after Chris and David finished changing and Molly was back in her diaper before going into a stall to use the toilet herself. When she was finished, she flushed and washed her hands. She took Molly's hand and walked her back to the car with Chris and David.

"Okay, let's get some sleep. I want to get an early start again in the morning. I know sleeping in the car is not the most comfortable way to sleep, but we have no choice. Find a spot and curl up."

Jessie didn't wake up until the alarm went off. She turned it off and sat up. She looked back at the girls and smiled. Molly's diapered bottom was sticking out towards her. She reached over the seat and patted Molly's bottom.

"Time to wake up. I think everyone needs to go the bathroom and get changed for the day. When we get dressed, I'll find us somewhere to get breakfast. Even if it's just a donut and a glass of milk. How does that sound?"

Jessie sighed. She should have let the children sleep while she drove.

"Fine, go back to sleep then. I will just keep driving. I wanted as much time on the road as possible. I guess you all didn't need to wake up for me to be able to drive. Sorry."

Jessie started the car, taking two tries to get it to turn over. She pulled out of the rest area and started down the interstate.

Molly 5.0

Chris 2.0

David 1.9

(Perfect, you just put Molly over the point of feeling it)

They were not more than fifteen minutes down the road when Molly suddenly felt like going.

Jessie sighed. She should have figured this would happen. She looked at the road signs and determined it would be awhile before she could stop again.

"Honey, I am going to be honest with you. We won't be able to stop for a long time. Probably over an hour for now. You have two options: You can sit there and try to hold it and be uncomfortable for the next hour and possibly wet your diaper anyway, or you can just wet your diaper now and not worry about it."

"We won't think any less of you if you decide to wet your diaper. That is why you are wearing one, right? I know you don't usually wet your diaper while awake, but mommy is saying it's okay to do it now."

"Chris, David, would you care if your sister wet her diaper instead of trying to hold it?"

In response to her mom's question, Chris already being in the back seat, started to look through Molly's bag for a clean diaper and some wipes and powder.

Jessie saw Molly trying hard to pee.

"Okay, I want you to stop trying to wet your diaper, Molly. That's right, don't wet your diaper. Think happy thoughts instead. Imagine you and Mr. Bear playing in the yard, or do you remember last year when we went to the beach, how much fun you had there? I'm sure there are lot's of happy thoughts you could think of if you tried. Just close your eyes and relax."

Jessie took a deep breath and kept trying to get to the gas station. She needed to fill up the car anyway.

Jessie had started watching her driving more closely as she got closer to the gas station. She entered the gas station and pulled up to the pumps. Jessie looked at Molly in the rearview mirror.

"Do you still want mommy to take you to the potty honey?"

Chris 2.5

David 2.0

Molly 0.0