LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

Jessie walked around the grass as she watched her children playing. She noticed David was the only one who went to the bathroom. She knew Molly probably needed to go and she wasn't sure about Chris. Chris mentioned this morning that she was bursting when she woke up, but that could just mean she had a lot to drink the night before. She decided to wait and trust them.

Chris went to the bathroom with her mom, but Molly insisted she didn't feel like going yet.

David helped her into the car and they waited for Chris and mom to come back.

Jessie went into one of the stalls while Chris went into one of the others. She heard Chris tinkle some, and then flush. She concentrated on peeing and finally let go with first a little spurt, and then a tiny stream. When that tapered off, Jessie wiped herself and flushed. She pulled her pants up and washed her hands.

When Jessie got back to the car she saw David had taken over the front seat and the girls were together in the back seat.

"Alright let's get going. We've still got several hours of driving ahead of us before we stop for the night."

Molly 4.6

David 0

Chris 2.4

Chris was playing along with Molly to keep her entertained in the back seat for about an hour.

During that hour, David had taken over the radio, and now listened to some Rock music that he liked.

Molly was playing like Mr. Bear was the baby, and she talked for the Bear and had Chris hold it and do other things with it.

Jessie didn't particularly care for David's choice in music, but she let it go. It wasn't a major issue and she believed in letting each of her children develop their own tastes.

Jessie could see Molly falling asleep in the rearview mirror. She thought about stopping and putting a diaper on Molly, then decided against it. Molly had not shown any signs of needing to use the potty, nor had she asked to go.

Jessie continued to drive.

Molly 5.2

David 0.5

Chris 3.2

Because Molly was sleeping, her body just started to let it out, first a little steady drizzle, then a stream, and finally a gush of pee flooded her pants and the seat around her.

Jessie continued to watch the back seat as she drove. After a bit the smell of pee started reaching her nose. She looked closely at Molly and sighed. She pulled the car into a rest area and parked. She came around to the door where Molly was at. She opened the door and unfastened the seat belt. Jessie picked Molly up in her arms and felt her bottom. she was soaked.

Molly didn't feel fully awake until she was in the bathroom, and her mom was trying to clean her up.

"Will grandpa have to see me in a diaper when I first see him?" Molly asked worried about first impressions.

"We can stop before we get to your grandfather's house and change you back into panties. That way he won't see you in your diaper then. He will probably see you in your night diaper though at sometime. I am not going to keep any secrets from him. Don't worry, I don't think he will care. Grandfather's love their grandchildren unconditionally."

Jessie changed Molly into a diaper after cleaning her up, then slipped a pair of plastic pants on her. She got out one of her nightgowns.

"This will cover your diaper mostly. I don't think your jeans will fit over your diaper. I'm sorry. No one is going to see you except Chris, David and myself."

Jessie put the nightgown on Molly and put her wet things in a plastic bag. Hopefully she would find somewhere to wash them before they got to Gus's house. When she was done, she picked Molly up again and carried her back to the car. She saw that David and Chris had changed places again. She opened the door and set Molly down on the blanket. She buckled Molly's seat belt for her.

"Thank you Chris. Now Molly has a dry place to sit.

Jessie got in the car and waited for Chris and David to buckle up before pulling back onto the interstate highway again.

Molly 0

David 1.6

Chris 3.8

Jessie smiled as she saw that all three of her kids were asleep. They were passing through a major city, and the traffic had built up so she was hardly moving. She felt like taking a nap herself. It seemed like she had only moved about a half mile in the past half hour. She remained calm though and stayed alert.

Molly 0.5

David 1.8

Chris 4.2

Jessie looked over the seat as Chris talked to her.

"I'm sorry honey, there isn't a rest area coming up that I can see. As you can see, the traffic is really bad here. I need you to hold it for me, okay? Hopefully soon the traffic will get moving again and we can get to a rest area or even a gas station."

Molly 0.9

David 1.9

Chris 4.5

"Thank you for telling me. Normally I would be able to find a bathroom quickly."

Jessie sighed as the traffic continued to move slowly. She tapped her fingers on the steering wheel, hoping it would break soon.

Chris 4.9

"No honey. I will not be disappointed in you. I know you can't help it. You did tell me you needed to go to the bathroom. It's not your fault that I couldn't get you to the bathroom in time."

Jessie bit her lip and hit her hand against the steering wheel, cursing silently that she couldn't get Chris to the bathroom.

"I'm not giving up," Chris said still bouncing around and hitting her knees together, her hand now between her legs to try to stop it leaking.

Jessie ignored David's question as well. She didn't think it was any of his business what his sister was doing.

She kept her eyes on the traffic as it slowly started to move.

Chris 6.1

Chris continued to to bounce and wiggle for several more minutes, and she squeeze her hands into her legs trying not to pee.

Jessie looked at her speedometer. She knew if she pushed it, she could make it in 45 minutes, but that might be too much on the car. She decided to tell Chris the truth.

"I'm sorry honey, but I think it's going to be another hour. I could go faster, but this car probably wouldn't take it. We would risk stalling out before we even got close to the rest area."

Chris 6.4

"Chris, you don't have to be adult about anything. You may be a teenager but you don't have to act like an adult. I would never be mad at you for wetting your pants. It is out of your control."

Chris 6.7