LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

Chris nodded and rushed into the toilet and get her pants down and sat on the toilet, relieved that she had made it.

David didn't seem to care about anything at the moment as he watched whatever was on TV.

Molly called out.

"Okay, honey. I'm going to get breakfast ready. We'll leave right after we eat. wear something easy to get into and out of for the trip, okay?"

Jessie went out towards the kitchen. She saw When David in the living room.

"Good morning. When Chris gets out of the bathroom I want you to go in and use the toilet. I am going to get breakfast for everyone. We are going to be leaving right after breakfast."

Jessie went to the kitchen and started setting bowls and spoons on the table and getting out cereal.

David nodded at Molly and ran off so he wouldn't have to be the one to tell her.

Molly looked down.

"Chris said she couldn't do it because she had to pee too badly, so I went down to watch TV, and David said I shouldn't wear a wet diaper, so he took my rubber panties off and undid the pins, but he didn't see anything.

Jessie listened to Molly. She knelt down and gave her another hug.

"You are not in trouble, and neither is your brother. Mommy should have unpinned your diaper so you could change, but I didn't because I didn't have time to clean you up. That's why I want Chris or myself to take your diaper off.

"Of course you can take a bath. We don't have to be in that big a hurry to leave, do we? Would you like mommy to give you a bath, or would you rather take one by yourself? We do need to be quick though, either way."

Jessie saw Chris come to the table.

"Chris, why didn't you change your sister? I sent her to you this morning. David ended up unpinning her diaper so she could change. I would rather it be one of the two of us if possible."

"Chris, you are a teenager. You mean to tell me you almost wet the bed? that's the way you make it sound."

Jessie heard Chris talk angrily to Molly.

"Hey, it wasn't her fault. You didn't want to wear wet pants, and Molly didn't want to wear her wet diaper any longer than necessary. Molly, no need to apologize. You did nothing wrong, honey."

Jessie took Molly's hand and took her back to the bathroom. She knocked on the door.

"David, are you almost done? Molly needs a bath. I want to talk to you later as well."

"Watch your tone, Chris. Did I say anything about you being a baby? And just for your information, just because Molly wets the bed doesn't make her a baby. Lot's of children her age, and yours, still wet their beds. I only put diapers on her because it is easier to contain when she wets. Also Molly seems to not mind wearing diapers."

Jessie just smiled at David as he passed and took Molly into the bathroom. She closed the door and started water running in the tub and added bubble bath powder. She unfastened the front of the jeans and took them off and tugged her panties off. She pulled the tee shirt over her head.

"There's my cute little girl. Let's get you all cleaned up and dressed again. I'm going to get another pair of panties for you to wear after your bath, but you can wear the jeans and the tee shirt in the car."

Jessie lifted Molly over the side of the tub.

Jessie smiled at Chris.

"Thank you."

Jessie washed Molly quickly, but was careful to clean all of her. When she was done, she rinsed Molly up and helped her out of the tub. She rubbed her dry with a towel.

"Molly, the trip is going to take us 4 days. We are going to be riding in the car most of that time. I know you are going to need to go potty, and mommy is going to be paying attention to traffic. So mommy is going to need you to tell me when you need to go potty. I know you are a big girl and don't have potty accidents during the day. I need you to tell me early enough so I can find somewhere to stop, and not wait until you start to feel the pee come out. Can you do that for Mommy?"

Jessie picked up the clothes from the floor and led Molly back to her room.

"Yes honey, Everytime. It might take me awhile to find somewhere with a bathroom, or we might get stuck in traffic but I promise to try to stop everytime you need to go, even if it is ten times a day."

Jessie helped Molly put on the panties, then the jeans and the shirt. She put shoes and socks on Molly and walked with her out to the kitchen.

"What's with the fighting? Am I going to have to put both of you in a corner until we are ready to go? Molly and I would appreciate a quiet breakfast. If you can't be civil towards each other, then go to different rooms. I am not going to have this fighting in the car, understand?"

"David, I want you to know I appreciate you helping Molly this morning. Chris and I should have changed her. You know the rules. There is a reason for them. Molly needs to be cleaned up if she wets, not just be changed. I don't want you helping Molly get cleaned up, So from now on, leave it to Chris or me. I am sure Molly could have waited just a few more minutes to be changed. Please don't think I am mad at you, because I'm not. I do thank you for trying to help."

Jessie poured cereal into Molly's plastic bowl and added a little bit of milk. She gave Molly a plastic spoon and poured some juice in a plastic cup and set it down next to the bowl. Jessica sat down to eat her own breakfast.

Jessie listened to David and nodded.

"You made some good points. I'll have to think about it okay? I doubt Molly will be in a diaper when I and Chris are away from home, but I guess it could happen. Molly only wears a diaper to bed, not during the day. When was the last time I had Molly wear a daytime diaper?"

"Yes, you are getting older, and so are both of your sisters. You still think of Molly as a baby, but she is getting bigger. As girls get bigger, their bodies change. They lose their baby fat. Like I said, I will have to think about it, okay?"

Jessie continued to eat her breakfast and smiled at Molly.

"Chris, when we are finished eating can you take Molly to the potty and see if she has to go? I forgot to do that after her bath. I'll finish getting some last minute things together and then we will be ready to head out."

Jessie sighed as David talked.

"I expect you to treat Molly as her age, which is eight. She is just having problems making it through the night without wetting. It's not her fault, I know it happens."

Jessie listened to David explain about the accident at school.

"Both of you were wrong to keep it from me. I could have contacted the school and let them know they were wrong in how they handled the situation. That doesn't matter now as Molly won't be going back to that school. As far as you cleaning Molly up, It's done. Molly didn't mind so no harm was done. You still should have come to me when I got home and explained the situation."

"I would not have put Molly in a diaper, by the way. She had an accident, and I would never punish her for an accident. If I thought she was wetting on purpose, then I would probably have had her wear a diaper."

"Are there any other secrets that anyone else wants to tell me now, or can we just get ready to leave? We are already running a bit behind."

Jessie stood up and took the dishes to the sink. She went about the house, checking everything. They were leaving in a few minutes, and would never be coming back. She was a bit sad, as she had lived in this house since Chris was a baby. It had a lot of memories. Finally she went to the living room to wait for everyone else.

David 0.4

Chris 0.0

Molly 1.5

"I'm sorry, mom," David said.

Chris took Molly to the bathroom, but since she had so little in her, pushed as she tried, she couldn't go.

Jessie picked up her purse and came out to the car. Before getting in, she checked to make sure all three kids had buckled themselves. Satisfied, She got in and tried to start the car. She had been having trouble getting it to turn over recently. It took several tries before the car finally started, and she backed out the driveway.

"We're on our way, everyone. Sit back and relax. If anyone needs to use the bathroom later, don't hesitate to let me know. I would rather stop and let you go than to have you have an accident."

Jessie pulled out onto the highway.

David started to read his comic books.

Molly played with Mr. Bear and some of her toys from her box.

Chris listened to the radio.

The family seemed to travel smoothly for about three hours.

Jessie pee 4.4(can feel it but can wait a while)

Jessie pulled onto the interstate and continued driving. She let Chris listen to her music, even though it wasn't the kind Jessie usually listened to. She checked the rearview mirror occasionally to see what Molly was doing. She smiled when she saw her playing with Mr. Bear.