LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

Jessie overheard David talking to Chris. She shook her head.

"It wasn't because he didn't want to be in our lives, David. We moved a lot in the past eight years. He changed bot Chris and your diapers when you were babies and he didn't give a second thought. Besides he is your daddy's dad, so he deserves more respect than what I've seen you give him."

"Training pants will work, especially at night. I don't think Molly will mind, will you honey? We'll make sure you have your plastic pants over them so you won't leak."

Jessie hung back with Gus as the children walked on ahead to the van.

"I'm sorry about David's attitude. He has been our protector these past few days and we have appreciated it. I can tell you

Jessie sighed.

"Two nights ago I was taken from the bathrooms here while Chris was using the toilets. I was being a protective mother and insisted I come with Chris when she needed to go. Anyway, a man, A trucker, kidnapped me from the bathroom and took me to his truck. I barely escaped with my life. Since then I have been freaked out that he was coming back for me. I kept seeing someone, or at least I thought I did."

"David insisted he start taking us to the bathroom. All of us going in at the same time. It did help."

Jessie shook her head. She still didn't want to go in the bathroom alone, even if Gus was standing guard outside.

Jessie decided to just go to sleep and deal with her mess later. She hoped Gus wouldn't see her, but she didn't want to worry about it. She curled up in her seat and fell asleep.

Molly fell asleep as well.

Chris pee 7.6

After having changed Molly completely into a clean diaper and putting her plastic panties on her, David leaned over the seat to get a look at his mom to talk to her, but he noticed that she had also fallen asleep, so after patting her wet and messy butt, he smiled and covered her with a blanket to hide what she had done from everyone else.

Molly opened her eyes and saw it was Gus. She felt that her diaper was soaked but she didn't want Gus to change her. She shook her head, not wanting to talk to him. She hoped he wouldn't check her. She tried to move away from him.

Chris pee 0 poop 4.6

David pee 0 poop 3.5

Molly nodded, still not wanting to speak.

Jessie woke up and looked at Gus. She sighed and pushed her covers off, showing Gus her pants.

"It's not Molly, or at least I don't think Molly pooped. It's me."

Jessie looked at Gus, wondering what he was going to say to her.

Chris pee 0 poop 4.9

David pee 0 poop 3.7

Jessie looked at Gus.

"As you can see, David has the situation under control. Now if you want to help, you can stand guard outside the showers to make sure no one gets in. David? are you ready to go?"

Molly got up and came over to David. She slipped her hand in his.

Chris pee 0 poop 5.2

David pee 0 poop 3.9

Chris grabbed the clothes they had and Gus shook his head sort of grinning at the way David thought he could take charge.

Edited by Ishigreensa

Jessie wondered why David was taking so long. She needed to pee, but he had said she would go once Chris was in the stall. She didn't want to do anything that David didn't want.

Molly stood there in her wet diaper and sighed. This was nothing new to her. David said she would be taken care of after everyone else. She was beginning to think she was the least important member of her family. She looked at Chris and thought she looked like a toddler doing the pee pee dance.

"Do you have to go potty bad, Chris?" Molly asked.

Chris pee 1.0

Molly nodded and held still as Chris removed her diaper pins and took off her diaper.

"Thank you. but what about taking a shower? are you just going to take my new diaper off so I can take a shower? Or am I not going to get a shower, just you and mom?"

Jessie started wetting her pants, regardless of what David said. it was hurting too much to keep it all inside.

Chris pee 0.6 poop 6.5

David pee 0.4 poop 5.0

Molly smiled at Chris.

"Because David was talking about taking you and mom to the showers, but I didn't hear him mention me. It seems like I am always the last in line. I don't mind I guess, but I could get diaper rash if I stay in my wet diaper too long, and I want to be clean too."

Molly watched Chris pooping her pants but didn't say anything.