LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

"David's right, I don't think you are going to slow. You are taking too long by going over the same areas again and again. That isn't good for your skin either. So if you don't mind I will supervise you when you wash,okay?"

Jessie stands up and goes over to the washer. She sees that there is only about a minute to go until it's time to switch to the dryer.

Jessie got all the clothes in the dryer and fixed the settings the way she wanted and started the dryer. She felt her bladder was full now, but she didn't want to leave the clothes in order to go to the bathroom. She came back over and sat down next to Chris.

Molly was sitting on the floor now. she let out several spurts of pee into her diaper while playing. She wiggled her bottom on the floor.

Chris pee 0.7 poop 0.5

David pee 0.1 poop 0.1

David didn't notice that Molly was starting to squirt in her diaper, and even if he had, he couldn't do anything about it since she had no clean diapers to wear and they were not able to take her to the bathrooms since the signs said any unattended laundry would be thrown away.

Chris lowered her eyes.

Molly scooted around some and then let more pee into her diaper as she played with David.

Jessie felt herself pee some into her pants. She put her hand down on the front of her pants and pressed. She saw Chris looking at her and smiled at her.

"I'll be okay honey."

Jessie smiled at Chris.

"Thank you. If that's how you want to cope with it, that's fine."

Jessie concentrated and started wetting her pants, a little at first and then building up to a solid stream. Finally after about a couple of minutes she had totally wet her pants.

Jessie thought about it.

"No, that's okay. You can keep those on. I'll just stay in these. It's not that big of a deal."

Jessie saw the snack machine.

"I know you guys must be hungry. Why don't you go get something to eat from the snack machine while we're waiting for the clothes to finish drying?"

Jessie handed Chris a handful of Quarters.

Jessie listened to the choices.

"I'll have chips and a soda, please. I somt doesn't matter what kind."

Jessie smiled at Chris and waited for her snacks. Chris returned a minute later.

"Thank you. You are being such a help."

Jessie squirmed a little in her wet pants.

Molly looked over the choices, then got herself some Chocolate and a soda.

"Thank you David. Let's sit down on the floor to eat this, okay?"

Molly blushed as David felt her bottom like she was a two year old.

"Yes, I'm wet, but don't tell mommy. At least not right now. She has enough to worry about without worrying about me. Can we tell her when the clothes come out of the dryer?" Molly wondered.

Jessie gave Chris a hug.

"Yes, the world is full of 'If only's' isn't it? If only I had done this instead of doing that. The problem is, we can't go back and correct the if only's can we? We can only go forward and deal with what happens now."

"You are not going to give me your pants. Well, my pants technically, but your pants for now. I will not have you running around in just your shirt and panties like you were six years old again. Yes, I know you would be covered by a blanket, but there is no need to do that when there is a perfectly good pair of pants for you to wear, is it?"

"I'm the one who wet my pants, so I will deal with it. I'll wear the blanket over my clothes. Now I won't hear anymore about it, okay? Why don't you eat your snack and then hopefully soon the clothes will finish drying and I can put you to work folding them and bringing them back to the table for me." Jessie said with a smile.

Jessie blushed a little as David looked at her pants and listened to him.

"Yes, of course once the clothes are finished drying you can change Molly. Lay her blanket down under her first though and change her on that, then make sure she is covered with the blanket afterwards."

"Thank you for your help. I know how hard it is being the man of the house now. You've been really protective of your sisters and I appreciate that. You really don't need to ask me about changing Molly anymore. I trust you. So if she needs changing, just do it. Also see if you can get her to use the potty during the day. Once your grandfather get's here, he is supposed to be bringing panties for her to wear. I don't want her just wetting them."

Jessie began feeling the strong urge to poop. She wasn't going to do that in her pants. She felt she still had some time before it became critical though. She watched Chris folding the clothes.

"Chris, how about just bringing the rest of the clothes to the table and we can finish folding them together there? I need to go the bathroom and I want everyone to come with me as soon as David finishes with Molly."

Molly nodded as David took her blanket and spread it out on the floor. She laid on her back on the blanket and let David change her.

"I'm getting tired of being here. I want to leave. There isn't much to do here, and grandpa will have a tv and other things for us to do, right?"

Molly waited while Chris took off her plastic pants and diaper. She sat down on the toilet to try to poop. There wasn't anything in there that was trying to come out though, but she still sat there for Chris.

Jessie finished pooping and wiped before flushing. She came out and washed her hands.

"Can I have the blanket now, Chris?" Jessie asked.

Chris pee 2.0 poop 2.7