LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

Jessie sighed.

"I'm sorry if I sounded mad. It's not that. I just know that Chris does not want to pee or poop her pants or in a diaper. She is only wearing the diaper because she had nothing else to wear, not because she is having accidents. I just didn't think she wanted to be wet. and the sooner I know, the sooner we get to the bathroom."

Jessie looked at Chris, David and Molly.

"From now until your grandfather picks us up, we are all staying together. No one goes anywhere by themselves. David, that means you will be coming into the girls bathroom to use the toilet. I'm sorry if you don't like that, but I can't risk anything happening to any of you."

Molly rubbed her eyes.

"Now let's get some sleep." Jessie said.

She led Molly out of the showers.

Jessie opened her eyes as David talked to her, trying to wake her up. She was a bit groggy and didn't understand what he was saying. Finally though she came out of it and realized he said Chris had wet herself. She looked over and saw the wet diapers and the pee that hat run down onto the floor. Jessie shook Chris's shoulder.

"Wake up, Chris. You wet your diaper," Jessie said almost in a whisper.

she turned to David.

"Wake up Molly. We are going to have to go to the bathroom and change Chris. That means you too, David. You can change Molly if she needs it. If not, put her on the potty. It looks like we are going to have to do laundry later too. We are almost out of diapers again. Hopefully Gus will arrive with a fresh supply by tomorrow."

Jessie turned back to Chris and rubbed her back.

"Come on, honey. You need to wake up. I need to change you."

Molly woke and sat up. She stretched and looked down at her diaper. She was wet as usual lately. She looked at David and saw his clothes were wet.

"Oh no! I'm sorry David. Did I pee on you? I didn't mean to!" Molly cried.

Jessie stood up and helped Chris to her feet. She made sure the blanket was wrapped around her. Molly stood up and took David's hand and let him put the blanket around her. They started to the bathroom.

Chris poop 4.3

David moved Molly in front of him, making sure the blanket was wrapped around her, and then he cradled her from the back and around her shoulders as they walked, and he whispered.

"It wasn't you, Molly, sis.

Jessie waited for everyone to be done, then made sure Chris was wrapped in a blanket as well as Molly. She led everyone over to the showers.

"Chris, go ahead and use one of the showers. David, take Molly into another one. I'll stand out here and stand guard."

Jessie took the blanket from Chris and the blanket from Molly and waited for everyone to clean themselves up.

David helped Molly into a shower, and he squatted down to meet her eye level.

"Big brother wants to make sure you get clean, so can I wash you?" he asked her trying to treat her like she was eight, but still concerned she was soaked all over and wanted to make sure she got clean.

Molly smiled at David and nodded.

"Yes you can wash me. I want to be really clean, and I know I don't do so good a job. Thank you."

Molly gave David a hug.

"I love you too, David. You take good care of me."

Jessie waited for the children to finish their showers.

Chris felt so disgusted with herself wetting and pooping so much, she washed and washed her privates several times, which made her take a long time.

David was gentle and washed over his sister thoroughly but with soft easy wipes.

Molly giggled as David washed her as the cloth he was using tickled her. She let him wash her all over and stood in the shower to rinse off. Finally she was taken out to her mother.

Jessie dried Molly off, then pinned the last of the clean diapers on her and slipped a shirt on her. She got the blanket and wrapped it around Molly.

"Thank you, mommy" Molly said, smiling at her mother.

"You're welcome, honey. Now we need to wait for David and Chris."

Jessie wondered what was taking Chris so long.

David came out second after fully cleaning himself up, and he reached for the towel to dry himself.

Chris was still in the shower, and she had washed her whole body by this time, but was again, attacking her privates trying to make sure she didn't smell like a dirty toilet.

Jessie decided to check on Chris. She looked at David and Molly.

"I'm going to check on Chris. David, I want you to watch Molly. I don't want either of you leaving the shower area. Is that clear? If anyone comes in here, I want you to call me right away, or you can bring Molly over to the shower where Chris is at."

Jessie went over to the shower and looked in on Chris. She saw her scrubbing herself.

"What is taking so long, Chris? You've been in here over an hour. You should have been done awhile ago."

Jessie listened Chris and looked her over. She didn't see anything on Chris. She took Chris's hand in hers and stopped her from washing.

"It's Okay, Chris. You're clean. a hundred percent. You smell of soap, but that's it. I don't smell pee on you at all, or poop. Trust me, I know what pee and poop smell like. it's not on you. Now calm down."

Jessie looked at David and listened to him.

"I'm glad you came over here. I meant what I said. Even if it's a woman. I don't trust anyone. I want you both to stand over here while Chris finishes her shower and dries off."

Jessie turned to Chris again.

"Okay, I want you to dry off now, and get dressed so we can leave."

Jessie sighed.

"I guess we will have to deal with that later. right now we need to wash clothes."

Jessie listened as David explained about the clothing problem.

"I guess she can try on a pair of my jeans. I'll go get them. David and Chris, watch Molly in here. I'll be right back."

Jessie hurried out to the table and found her extra pair of jeans. She returned to the showers and gave the jeans to Chris.

"Try these on and see if they will fit. If they are too big on you, you should wear them anyway, at least until we get the clothes washed."

Jessie took the kids out to the table and gathered up all the clothes they needed to wash. Almost everything that David and Chris had washed the day before needed to be washed again. She led the kids to the laundromat and started the wash. They went over to the chairs and sat down. She listened to Chris and David talking.

"Chris, how would you feel about me washing you and making sure you were clean? Would you trust me to do it?"

Jessie really felt the pressure in her bladder now. She squirmed in her seat a bit.

"Are you guys looking forward to seeing grandpa tomorrow?"

• Like 1

"I didn't say that Chris. I know you are fully capable of washing yourself. But you seem to have a problem trusting yourself, that you are getting yourself clean. I know you are doing a good job. You have to believe that yourself though."

"Tell you what. You can keep washing yourself, but if you take too long, then I will come in and check you. Then if I say you are clean enough, you have to accept you did a good enough job. I don't want to have to do that though. Can you think of a better solution?"

Jessie put her arm around Chris to comfort her.