LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

Jessie could see Chris was ashamed.

"I'm sorry honey. I don't think I will be having any more accidents. I guess I shouldn't have said anything, although you and David would have noticed it anyway. I'm sorry I embarrassed you like that."

Jessie quickly dressed and put Molly's diaper on her and a shirt.

"Alright, let's go on out to the tables now. You kids can play and enjoy yourself. I will sit at the table and rest."

Jessie took Molly's hand as they walked out of the showers. She smiled at David.

"Thank you for helping Chris with the laundry. I really appreciate it."

Chris pee 4.2 poop 2.8

David pee 3.8

"Um, if you needed me to wash your things for you, I would still do it, but especially David made me feel like it was sort of strange for mom to admit to her kids about wetting her pants."

chris gave a brave smile.

"I'm sorry I did that, honey. I shouldn't have said anything."

Jessie smiled at Chris as they sat at the table. She put her hand in Chris's hand and squeezed it.

Molly laughed and ran from David. Of course David was faster and he would catch her and tickle her.

"It's a good thing I am all peed out." Molly said giggling and kicking her feet.

"Alright Chris. I'll do that if I need to have my clothes washed again."

Molly stopped and breathed a little hard. She looked where her brother was pointing.

"Okay. we can go there, I'm going to tell mommy so she knows where are going. We don't want to upset her."

Molly came over to her mother.

"I love you mommy. David are going over there where they have video games. Can we have some quarters?"

Jessie smiled at Molly and hugged her.

David took the money from Molly and smiled.

"I need to go to the bathroom first, and so do you, or at least you can try," david said.

Molly saw they were headed into the boys room and pulled against David.

"There aren't any bad men in there this time, are there?"

Jessie nodded.

"How about I get drinks for everyone. Why don't you come with me and help me carry them."

Jessie stood up and led Chris to the store. She picked out a pack of cards and went over to the bottled soda's.

"What kind of drink do you want? I'll get root beer for Molly and David."

Chris pee 4.9

"Alright, I'll get four root beers. Alright I will get the bag of sunchips, but you need to share them with your brother and sister."

Jessie took the root beer and sunchips to the counter along with the playing cards and paid for them.

Molly listened to her brother. She let him take her into the bathroom, even though she was still a little scared. She let David take her into the handicap stall. She was still nervous, and her legs started shaking as she waited for him to go to the bathroom.

Molly's poop was pressing against her bottom, wanting to come out. She wasn't sure she could wait for David to finish going to the bathroom. Molly put her hand against the back of her diaper and starting pressing hard, trying to keep her poop from sliding out.

Chris pee 5.1 poop 3.6

David pee 4.7

Molly felt her poop coming out no matter how hard she tried to keep it in. It pushed out of her bottom and made it's way into her diaper. She squatted down to give it more room in her diaper, as it seemed to not want to stop coming out.

Chris thought she could feel the protective nature of her mother after just hours before seeing a bike gang that made them all nervous.

Molly calmed down and let David take her out to the table. She saw that her mother and Chris were gone. She heard David say he would change her here or in the bathroom. She thought about it for a few minutes.

"Here, I guess. I don't want to go back to the boy's bathroom."

Molly sat down on the floor.

Jessie put her hand on Chris's back and guided her to the bathroom. She noticed Chris put her hands between her legs.

"We'll be there in just a minute, honey. Try to hold it."

Jessie opened the bathroom door and took her inside. All the stalls were being used.

"We are going to have to wait, Chris. Try to think of something else."

Chris pee 5.8 poop 4.0

David pee 0 poop 0

Chris tried to think of something else, but that only relaxed her attention on her bladder and caused her panties to dampen a little more, so she shook her head and held on harder!

Jessie sighed.

"Well i don't know what else to tell you, Chris. You need to be a big girl and hold it until we get in the stall."

Just then a woman came out of the bathroom. She looked at Jessie and Chris as she went over to the sink.

Jessie took Chris's hand and led her over to the stall.

"Come on honey."

Molly looked at her brother and sighed. It probably would have been better to go to the bathrooms in the first place.

Molly nodded. She slipped her fingers in her mouth and started sucking them. She hoped her mother would hurry up and come.

Jessie felt Chris's pants and sighed.

"Chris, those were your last pair of clean panties. I told you to go the bathroom even if it was dirty. What happened?"

"I want you to stay here and finish peeing and poop if you need to I'll go find you something to wear."

Jessie left the bathroom and went back out to the table.

Sara pee 0 poop 4.3

"Can you take her please? I'm busy with Chris right now. I'm sorry your not feeling well, Molly."

Jessie looked through the clothes to see if she could find clean panties for Chris but there weren't any. She didn't want Chris to go around naked except for her blanket. She picked up one of Molly's diapers and got two diaper pins from her purse.

"No, you can't wear those. You don't want to go around smelling like pee. I tell you what. You agree to where what I have for you just for tonight, and then I will rinse out your panties and let them dry overnight. You can put them back on in the morning."

Jessie showed Chris the diaper she had brought with her.