LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

robehouse

"CHRIS! DAVID! Come here and help me load the boxes into the car."

Jessie stood in the living room next to a small pile of boxes that were to be loaded into the car for their move. It had been a rough six months for Jessie and her children. Her husband had been killed serving in the army, and they had been struggling ever since. Jessie had been laid off from her job and the money had not stretched as far as Jessie would have have liked.

Jessie did not want to move in with her father in law Gus, but there was no other solution.

Chris came strolling into the living room. but David was still out in the yard talking to an old friend that he had had since elementary school.

"Yeah, we're moving today or tomorrow.

Jessie followed Chris out to the car carrying a box. After seeing David, she walked over to him.

"David, I really need your help with some of the boxes. We can get the lighter ones, but a couple of them are heavy. I would like to get the car packed as quickly as we can. You can say goodbye to your friend in a bit."

Jessie came back inside to get another box. She could hear Molly trying to decide what to take.

"Are you okay, Molly?"

"Thank you, David."

Jessie listened to Molly and sighed.

"I'm sorry, guys. I need to take care of your sister. I want you to keep loading the car while I'm gone. Chris, your in charge. I know you'll figure out how the boxes should go. David , I want you to listen to your sister."

Jessie ran upstairs and entered Molly's bedroom. She took Molly's hand and led her over to the bed. Jessie sat down, causing the plastic sheet to crinkle noisily. Jessie pulled Molly onto her lap and hugged her.

"Honey, of course Mr. Bear can ride in the car. He's a member of this family, isn't he? He'll have to ride on your lap though, okay?"

Jessie held Molly against her for a few minutes until she calmed down.

"How about we take a little break from packing? I bet Mr. Bear would like a couple of cookies and a cold glass of milk, wouldn't he?"

Jessie brushed Molly's hair with her fingers and then wiped the tears off her face. She set Molly down on the floor.

"Why don't you try and go potty first and I'll meet you in the kitchen?"

"David, your sister is right. She needs her box where she can get to it easily. Girls have different needs than boys. If you want, Chris can move Molly's diapers and other things she will need on the trip into a bag we can keep in the back seat with all of you. Then you can have Molly's spot. Of course that will give you less room to move around."

Jessie got two glasses and two plastic cups out of the cupboard. The plastic cups were actually the bottom to sippy cups. Molly used them as sippy cups if she was going to be drinking in the living room, and took one to bed every night. One of the cups had Elsa and Anna from frozen on it, while the other had Elmo from sesame street.

Jessie filled the glasses and cups with milk and put cookies on plates. She set them pc the table and went to the bathroom. She knocked on the door.

"Do you need any help, Molly? I have your snack ready."

Jessie listened to Molly and knelt down in front of her. She tugged her pants down and straightened her panties. She pulled Molly's pants back up.

"Alright, let's go get your snack."

Jessie took Molly out to the kitchen. She stepped over to the counter for a minute, when Molly ran over to her in tears and hugged her. She hugged Molly back.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Chris is right. We all need to help each other."

Jessie took Molly's hand and led her over to a kitchen chair. She sat down and lifted Molly onto her lap.

"Baby, I know it hurts you in your heart. You were daddy's princess. It's okay to cry. It's okay to feel mad and sad that daddy is gone. I cry every day still. I ask myself why did your daddy have to die. I don't know why. It's unfair."

"But you know what Molly? You have a brother and a sister and a mommy who are hurting too. They won't mind if you want to find a lap and just cry for awhile without saying anything. We know how you're feeling."

"If daddy was here right now I am sure he would tell you you are extra special, and to help your brother and sister with their feelings."

Jessie pulled Molly into her and rocked her gently.

Jessie sat at the table with Chris and David.

"Chris, I know this has been rough on you, since you are leaving friends, some that you have known for a lifetime, and you are doing so well in school. I know it can't be easy for you. I just don't have any other choice. The wolf is at the door and he is almost in the kitchen."

"David, I know you have friends that you will be having to leave behind. You are the man of the house right now, and I appreciate everything you do here."

"Just to let you know, we will be leaving early in the morning, like around 6 or 7, if I can get all of you up and Molly changed and dressed in time. Chris, I am going to need your help with Molly, keeping an eye on her and asking her if she needs to go potty occasionally, if you don't mind.

Jessie sighed and nodded.

"You're right, Chris. I should trust Molly. It's just that she's my baby, and I know she'll be sleeping a lot on the trip. She may not be awake to tell us."

Jessie got up from the table and went back to her bedroom.

The children all eventually entire to sleep in the living room exept for Chris who knocked lightly I her mom's door.

Jessie let Chris come in her room.

"I'm not sure. You can sit in the front seat still if you want. Molly can tell us if she needs to be taken to the potty, and she can tell us if she is wet."

"If she does wet, it would probably be better to change her in the car, rather than taking her into a bathroom to change her."

"Wait. You said Molly is asleep in the living room? I don't suppose she is wearing a diaper, is she? She just had a glass of milk a short time ago."

"No, it's okay. I'll do it. Why don't you go lay down? You look sleepy. Did you go potty yet?" Jessie asked with a smile, so Chris would know she was joking.

Jessie went to the living room and went to the couch where Molly was sleeping. She shook her arm.

"Honey, wake up. Mommy needs to get you changed. You haven't wet yet, but you know the rules. If you are going to be sleeping, then you need a diaper on. After I do that, how would you like to sleep with mommy in her bed?"

Chris nodded and went to the bathroom and then to bed for the night.

David continued Sleeping.

Molly woke up and then reached her hands up for mommy to pick her up and be carried because she was too tired to walk.

(You haven't mentioned any points, so I assume she is still at zero? as well as the rest of the kids?

(I'll assume that Molly builds up over the night?)

Molly slept through the initial wetting of her diaper at about 4:00, but at around 4:45, she woke up due to her diaper being soggy and cold.

(Yes )

The alarm went off at 5:00. Jessie turned out off and sat up. She smiled at Molly. She could smell the pee in Molly's diaper.

"Good morning, Molly. Mommy needs to go to the bathroom. Can you wait until I am finished to be cleaned up and dressed? If not, you can go see if Chris is awake and can do it for you."

Jessie got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

David 4

Chris 6

Molly 0.5

Jessie was just finishing up in the bathroom when Chris knocked. She had used the toilet, washed her hands and brushed her teeth. She opened the door and smiled at Chris.

"I just finished. You can go in. Don't take too long, as I want David and Molly to use the toilet too."

Jessie went back to her room and saw that Molly was gone. Since Chris didn't say anything about changing Molly, she wondered where she was. She started to walk by Molly's bedroom and saw the door was closed. She knocked on the door.

"Molly, it's mommy. Do you still need to be changed? I don't want you to stay in that wet diaper too long."