LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

24/7 for a week

jman41

I am thinking about going 24/7 for a week as a test run to see what it would be like. Any suggestions on how to make it go smoothly or just any experiences at all with this. How to hide it at work that kind of thing. Any help is appriciated

A good quality disposable at work under some reasonably snug fitting Gary PUL pants covered by dark trousers seems to do the trick.

Yeah, use good premium diapers that are guaranteed to last you 6 hours or more. This will allow you to change right after the lunch rush which will allow for more discreetness. Don't try and take the diaper to its maximum absorbency either. This is a sure fire way in asking for leaks at work.

Use the gary activewear pul pants for you

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd love to go 24/7 for a while. I just need to find someone to keep me accountable.

Me too. Problem for me is I can't afford it. Hopefully one day I can go 24/7 for awhile. Might enjoy it and then again might get tired of it. But sure would love to give it a try.

From personal experience I know Dry 24/7 Diapers and Fabine Diapers will last at least 8 hours or more, so you would only need 3 diapers in 24 hours. I wear either of those with plastic pants and a onesie under loose fitting jeans and no one notices I'm wearing a diaper