LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I found something kind of offensive

I found this promotional poster on the facebook of a pretty damn obscure band. They're just a super heavy and noisy as hell rock band that I am a big fan of. I saw this poster and I almost thought about making a post on my tumblr ranting about how it's kinda stupid. I think it's kind of stupid that they would exploit abdl like this, but at the same time I don't really care because the band is super underground, plus it's not like you're supposed to be protected from being offended when you get into these heavy genres of music. That is kind of one of the trademarks of heavy music is that it is so shocking and offensive. I dunno, what do you think?

When a band or event has to use "shock" stuff like advertising like this you know they are usually going to be trash! Shocking can be good, I know some of the bands I like would be considered by some to use "shock" tactics and the like. But there is a difference between saying things that are shocking for a reason and doing the same thing for no reason other than to be "out there" and "different"

I can't even tell why they used the images since the rest of the poster doesn't really make any reference to the images :huh:

• Like 1

When a band or event has to use "shock" stuff like advertising like this you know they are usually going to be trash! Shocking can be good, I know some of the bands I like would be considered by some to use "shock" tactics and the like. But there is a difference between saying things that are shocking for a reason and doing the same thing for no reason other than to be "out there" and "different"

I can't even tell why they used the images since the rest of the poster doesn't really make any reference to the images :huh:

Well, the band isn't trash. They do generally have a very offensive approach to writing music. They write a lot about rape. One of the songs is about prison rape, the first song is just about rape in general, there's another one about raping men dressed as women, another song is about insulting heroin junky prostitutes but at the same time wanting to have sex with them, another song is about having sex with girls on their period,

Edited by Just a person

Well, the band isn't trash. They do generally have a very offensive approach to writing music. They write a lot about rape. One of the songs is about prison rape, the first song is just about rape in general, there's another one about raping men dressed as women, another song is about insulting heroin junky prostitutes but at the same time wanting to have sex with them, another song is about having sex with girls on their period,

• Like 1

I actually know the AB in the pictures. He was back from my DPF days and appeared on one of the Jerry Springer episodes...the audience got a big laugh when they found out he was a truck driver for a living. I personally don't see what the issue is with the picture other than I have to wonder where they found that photo shoot series.

Edited by Repaid1
  • Like 1

I actually know the AB in the pictures. He was back from my DPF days and appeared on one of the Jerry Springer episodes...the audience got a big laugh when they found out he was a truck driver for a living. I personally don't see what the issue is with the picture other than I have to wonder where they found that photo shoot series.

Oh yeah, I remember that episode from the days when I'd watch Springer after school because there was nothing else on.

Seems to me they just wanted an attention-grabbing picture that might shock and offend.