LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dad In Diapers - Hello

DadInDiapers, with extended diaper use I am pretty much depending to wear them, but I think if I wanted and work on it again I could get back to continence (although not 100% sure anymore). As mentioned I am discrete about it and my girls and wife know that I wear, but that is pretty much it.

There are man good discussion on DD about the topic and each person and family is different. You need to find your level of comfort and what is right for you and your family.

One thing I can say from my experience is that there is this fear someone might find out that you wear diapers. It is highly unlikely as it is really hard to notice for outsiders. Also over time with the acceptance and routine the fear goes away and

While I don't have kids, I am married and my wife knows. I do recommend telling your partner about your love for diapers, otherwise how is she going to be able to know the whole you? I would also recommend NOT trying to get her involved with your diapers- at least at first. The benefit of this would be that she will know the whole you and also know that you trust her enough for you to let her into your full life. You will also find you'll be less stressed out over the possibility of being found out.