LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Bad Experiences With Llmedico.com?

Hi guys!

I am getting ready to order some plastic pants and I liked this company's wide selection of prints but have never dealt with them before.

I've had the greatest luck with Fetware over the past but their print selection is very minimal. I'm hoping to avoid one of those nightmares I have read from others where you never receive or are waiting for weeks for your purchase.

Anyone had dealings with this company?

www.llmedico.com

Best wishes!

Hi guys!

I am getting ready to order some plastic pants and I liked this company's wide selection of prints but have never dealt with them before.

I've had the greatest luck with Fetware over the past but their print selection is very minimal. I'm hoping to avoid one of those nightmares I have read from others where you never receive or are waiting for weeks for your purchase.

Anyone had dealings with this company?

www.llmedico.com

Best wishes!

I have ordered from them in the past, the service was great, might have taken longer than some of us impatient babies would like

"I have ordered from them in the past, the service was great, might have taken longer than some of us impatient babies would like"

I've never had a problem ordering from LLMedico. I'm pretty sure that when the above happens its because they don't have what you want in stock. I've asked them to make custom orders before and I knew it was going to take weeks to fill (it says so on their website) just based on what I had asked for. This has happened when I have ordered from plastic-pants.com too. It's just that if you ask for something they don't have, it takes 4 weeks for them to fill the order from Gary, the manufacturer. Feel free to contact them before you order so that if they don't have what you want you know what to expect.

I'll just add into this I've ordered from LLMedico several times and their service is perfect - very very good.

I live in the UK, and when I ordered it took a week to arrive - which form the USA is pretty excellent.

Some items arn't always in stock but they do warn you of this

Go ahead and enjoy :)

(I love their polyfill pullon diapers!!!

DP