LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sisters

Ishigreensa

Susie had never much cared for algebra. Letters shouldn't be in math, in her view. There was, she thought, a simple elegance to the simplicity of basic math. Addition and subtraction were great. Division and multiplication were simply beautiful. But letters and symbols in math, aside from operators? no, no nno nno. It was wrong, all wrong.

The hunk in the front row, however, with his brown hair, and the blonde girl that sat next to him? Oh, everything, abslolutely everything was right about them. Right size, right proportion, everything. She sighed as she idly sketched them in her notebook. It was her way of looking busy, of not drawing attention to herself unnecessarily. Unfortunately for her, things were in motion, quite literally, that would quickly put paid to any hope of not drawing attention to herself.

She felt an awful painful cramp near her rear, which caused her great concern. Uh oh. This can't be good She frantically waved one of her arms to try and get her teacher's attention,but apparently, today was Mr Philips' day for being so wrapped up in his lesson that it was as if nothing else existed in the world. Susie could see that he was in full flight, but she also knew it was almost recess break. Maybe she could hold it just long enough...

She clenched her butt tightly and crossed her legs, hoping to distract herself from the pressing need, but with each painful, tick of the clock - which seemed to be creeping slowly today, as if to spite her, she increasingly grew concerned. "Oh, oh no." She worried, tapping her feet on the floor impatiently. Come on, come on, this is ridiculous. End already you stupid class.

There was, of course, a reason she didn't just dash out of the class then and there, as much as she wanted to. She was new to this school, and while she knew a couple of people, and some of the teachers were wonderful, Mr Philips... wasn't.

Unfortunately, Susie's battle was quickly lost, and, with a heavy blush and dropping her head in shame, she felt herself starting to lose the battle, slight streams of her waste seeping into her panties. Of course it did, into her new panties. There was no choice now. She had to risk it for a last second dash. "Mr Philips, I... I'm sorry to interrupt, but I really need to go. Now." She made the fact she was clutching at her panties as noticeable as she could without giving away that she'd already partly messed herself. It wasn't too bad yet. If she could get to the bathrooms quickly, she could get there, but it would be touch and go.

Even as Mr Philips began to lecture her, she knew it was too late. "I... I..." She began, starting to sob as she felt her panties beginning to fill again with a fresh load, relieved that everything seemed to be staying within her panties for now. She collapsed onto the table in front of her, utterly humiliated. She wasn't, unfortunately, done, despite the residue sticking to her rear cheeks. Still more forced its way into her panties, the smell by now unavoidable,even Susie covering her nose. "Oh, Oh no, no..." And just to add insult to injury, the students all began to laugh at her, calling her names like "poopy pants" and "waving there arms vigorously right in her eyesight. "Can I please..." She tried again, but knew it was hopeless, and just let go, another round filling her panties and starting to cause the back to be stained, and threatening to press forward into the front of her underwear. She knew today had been a bad day to opt for the skirt and blouse.

"Oh come on! It's not my fault! I did ask!" " She flushed red, and, much to her horror began to feel herself squirt a small amount of pee into her panties. At this, she elected to just go with Angela. Sure, she didn't get on with her, but at least the school nurse probably would tell her not to blab it around the whole school... Not that the rest of the class wouldn't . The walk to the nurse with Angela was the most embarrassing walk she'd done in a long time, but at least the halls were still relatively empty.

She turned to Angela and looked at her sharply. "Hey, keep it down! I don't want the whole school to know if I can avoid it! And do you really want to be the one to have to explain that you had to walk a girl in poopiy panties to the nurse? Really?"

As she walked, she felt another squirt, and urged Angela to hurry her pace. "Come on! Hurry up, I want to get out of these!"

The nurse's office was about five minutes walk away. They did it in three… Only to see a sign on the nurse's office window:

BACK IN 5 MINS"

"I give up. This is clearly not my day." As if to emphasise the point, Susie's bladder and bowels let go then and there, causing her panty mess to turn into n awful, sludgy mess, a yellowish brown trail of horrible stench beginning to trail down her legs, just as she heard footsteps approaching. "Perfect. Just fucking perfect."

Susie just stood there, tears streaming down her face as mess continued to drip from her thoroughly soiled panties. She nodded at the nurse's soft words. She'd never had too many issues with the nurse. The few times she'd seen her so far, she had seemed quite pleasant. Of course, being in the state she was, none of that mattered. She wanted to sit down, but knew that'd just make the mess worse, so stand she did, at least now away from prying eyes.

"Susie nodded. "Y-yes. Sarah. Same surname," She replied to the nurse's query. She really didn't want Sarah to see her like this. She'd never hear the end of it. On the other hand... her parents didn't know. That was a plus, at least.

Her face reddened in shame when her sister arrived, and she looked away shyly. but burst out when she heard what the nurse said. "B-but... Miss! I... I was in Mr Philips class, and if I don't show up for the next class after recess... I... I'll b-be..." She tried to argue, but even before she could finish, Sarah was leading her out of the school office.

Susie flashed in anger at her sister's obviously loaded (ha!) question. "Of course not! I... It was the worst thing... The worst thing ever! And it happened in stupid Mr Philips' class!" She was not looking forward to facing him on Friday. She was just glad she didn't have his class tomorrow. "Why would you even ask a question like that?"

"Well, if you would actually take responsibility for yourself, and not get yourself in these situations, then you might not have this happen to you.

In my defense, I think it was the dinner last night," she said, referring to the awful meal they'd had the night before. "I don't think my body liked it. Or it mighta been breakfast. I dunno." She harrumphed as they walked slowly and uncomfortably, her mess smearing into her butt as she walked. "Besides, Mr Philips is just being mean by recording an unexplained absence because of it. You've gotta admit, that's a dick move."

By the time they reached the door, her legs were a mess,and her skirt was beginning to become a little stained from the constant contact with her panties, which by some miracle still held together.

Susie recoiled slightly at the look her sister gave her. And the threat was real. As of now, her parents had no idea what had happened. She would probably be grounded - at 15, no less! - if they found out, and they would probably make her apologise in front of the whole school or something. While Sarah was mean, she didn't have that kind of pull with teachers. But she needed some guarantees. "O-only if you promise not to tell mom and dad. I'm not agreeing to anything unless you promise not to tell them." In Susie's defense, if Sarah punished her then told, what was the point of agreeing to it? She still didn't trust Sarah fully, though, so she wanted her word. "And no blabbing to anyone else in the family, either!"

Sara took several minutes to think over what she wanted to do with her little sister, Susie, then she nodded.

""I'll agree to that with one slight modification. I at least get a chance to acknowledge that I'm about to be told on, and get a chance to change my mind." Susie knew she was playing with fire by not just folding, but she suspected there would be many things that Sarah would do to her that she wouldn't like. So yes, no telling mom and dad, or anyone that is going to blab to mum and dad. Kinda defeats the whole point of the bargain.

Susie could hear one of the neighbour's cars coming down the road. It wasn't mum's or dad's - she knew the sound of that particular car because of its constant misfiring. Both their parents had had recent overhauls done with theirs, so it was definitely not either of them.

""A...Alright. Those are my conditions. If you agree to those, we have a deal. She squirmed uncomfortably, eager to get out of her messy panties.

Sara turned to Susie and looked her full in the face.

"You are wasting time, sis, trying to hold out.

"If you allow me a reminder before telling, give me a chance to change my mind and do what you ask, we have a deal. I'll do what you ask, I'm just asking for a safety margin here. That's all. I just... don't think 'one shot and it's over' is really what either of us want here.

Susie's face wilted as her sister slowly revealed her own conditions. She could hardly say she liked them, but she was left with very few options but to accept. At least her parents would hopefully be kept out of the loop.