LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB Boy/sissy new to the forum/chats

Hey new to this online community thing. Haveing troubles meeting people in my area to share my lifestyle with. Anyone whom would like to talk or just has advice for me feel free to post or message me. Especialy if your from nebraska please message me.

Thx,

Baby Ben.

Aka, BaBe

Hi and welcome to DD. I mentioned in one of your 4 other identical posts that you should focus on overcoming your shyness. Get back out there and start actively looking for other AB/DL's in your area. We're spread out all around so I'm sure you'll find someone if you just look hard enough.

Post things in which you have interests in the forum, use the blog, Gallery. Profile; even a soggu to show what you are like and your interests. You should attract a following

• 2 years later...

Hey BabyGirlBen, and welcome. Glad to have you here with us, and always nice to see new people. If you are looking to find more people, and explore the things you like. You need to be as social as you can be. Get involved in some of the discussions, and postings, join the chat. Make it known, what your interests and views are. It might take some time, but not all that much effort. Have fun and enjoy!