LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Relationship Dynamic

For the first time in my life I have a mommy, and when I'm with her it feels like I'm on cloud 9. However, I am having a hard time finding my "role" in the relationship. As a little I am naturally submissive, and my mommy by heart is a very domineering person. She wants me to be an "equal" and furthermore she wants me to be the "dom" more or less during sexy sexy time. I don't have a problem with either of these roles, but I have a hard time knowing when I can act little or at least indulge in my submissive self.

For the first time in my life I have a mommy, and when I'm with her it feels like I'm on cloud 9. However, I am having a hard time finding my "role" in the relationship. As a little I am naturally submissive, and my mommy by heart is a very domineering person. She wants me to be an "equal" and furthermore she wants me to be the "dom" more or less during sexy sexy time. I don't have a problem with either of these roles, but I have a hard time knowing when I can act little or at least indulge in my submissive self.

My boyfriend and I have run into a similar problem. We really like Dom/Sub play, but neither of us are incredibly dominant. He's a sissy (though nota huge fan of diapers in himself) and I want to be babied, but not become a baby (cuddled and cooed over for like an hour, but then return to being 20 and fully functioning). Usually we compromise by him asking me if Rachel can come play with her baby, or if she has to stay with her mistress; thus giving me the chance to choose the evening's adventure. As much as I adore being the submissive one, seeing Roger enjoy himself is much more important to me. I think you will have to make the same choice.

• Like 1

This has been something difficult for me in my relationship as well. I'm on the dominant side, but still incredibly soft hearted. Someone's it makes it difficult to "push", so to speak. The distance really is a factor. The only thing that really helps is being able to see and guage reactions so I know what kind of impact I'm having.

On the other side, I'm still a woman. I DO want a man beside me to tell me things will be ok, to hold me in his arms, and to initiate sex himself so that I feel desirable.

I have been incredibly lucky to find that perfect partner. And I'm even more lucky because our distant days are drawing to a close and we'll be able to spend much mute time in physical contact. It's going to be so much fun to be able to explore our different roles more easily!

• Like 1

my name was supposed to be a sign more than anything, more like an inside joke between my mommy and me so she could identify me easier. If there was a way to change it I would have by now. DOn't want to risk getting banned and creating another account.

• 3 weeks later...

This has been something difficult for me in my relationship as well. I'm on the dominant side, but still incredibly soft hearted. Someone's it makes it difficult to "push", so to speak. The distance really is a factor. The only thing that really helps is being able to see and guage reactions so I know what kind of impact I'm having.

#progress

For the longest time that is more or less the impression I kept getting in my last relationship. I am a natural submissive but further than that I take pleasure in giving pleasure. I always want someone else's needs met before mine or else it makes me feel uncomfortable sometimes. I'm not saying a relationship HAS to be this way but I feel like I would thrive under a dynamic similar to