LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

im a little one and need a lttle help

Back to the OP's question. The best way to find someone is to go out there and start dating. Try and find someone with an open mind then try and slowly I trounce them to your diaper wearing. If she is still interested in you then slowly introduce her to being your mommy.

If she doesn't fit with what you want in a partner/mommy then dump her and move on to finding someone else. It's a very slow process that will likely take years, but it's what most everyone else goes through as well, and has the highest chance for working out.

Have you tried Diapermates? That's where I met my guy.

But you also have to realize diapers aren't everything. To have a truly good relationship, you have to connect on many levels and that's just one of them. I will tell you from experience that if a guy is expecting too much diaper play and not enough other "just getting to know you" stuff, especially at the beginning, it's a turn off. It needs to be balanced.

Absolutely explain your likes and dislikes, but don't go full scale little and expect her to play along until you've both agreed to it.

I have my little boy, as I said. However, even during my search, I can tell you that messages that started off with, "Hi, I'm Jack from Terrytown. I'm looking for someone who would enjoy diapering and babying me because I really enjoy the getting of being little and using my diaper. I also like to pay football and just talk. Would you be interested in chasing and getting to know each other?" got responses from me.

The guys who approached me with, "mommy, I made soakie in my pampers, waa!" almost never got a response. It was clear to me that those guys didn't care about ME at all. They just wanted a warm body to play a role in their fantasy. That's not a good basis for a relationship and do why would I waste my time with someone who really didn't give a hoot who I am.

But, like I said, my boyfriend and I met on diapers. My "mommyish"/"mistressish" role is an important part of our relationship because we both enjoy that playtime. And part of why we enjoy it is because there are aspects of our deeper personalities drawn to those tours of feelings and emotions. So in a way, it formed the basis of our relationship, but it isn't the foundation. The foundation grew under it to a point where we love everything about each other. We'd both be sad if, for side inconceivable reason, the diapers disappeared, but because it isn't everything, we'd survive it because we are in love.

And he "hooked me", as they say, by really talking to me. We explored not only our fetish interests, which line up almost impossibly well, but also what we wanted and needed from a partner in other ways.

Be patient. Take your time and really look around. You might find your mommy/lover where you never expected.

• Like 1

This exactly! In addition to that, if I get a PM from someone new but like they are picking up on a previous conversation (without first introducing them selves), then I typically ignore them or correct them for it. Starting an intro with "hey what's up" or "want to chat" is not appropriate when first meeting someone in person and you shouldn't do it online either.