LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Nurse Cherie: A Weekend Stay In The Hospital

:P This story is soooo good. I was thinking, the only reason that a women would wear baby powder, I think is a women who wears diaper???? :Crylol: I hope you got to make mad passionate love to this lady. :wub:

Thanks to everyone for all the raves... I notice that, generally, it's older farts (like me) that are liking this story... the ones who have the patience for its long drawn-out narrative. Hats off to you guys... it means a lot to me.

Ok, here goes...

-----------------

I must have dozed off, because I was suddenly aware of my foot being gently shaken. "...Mark?" her soft voice drifted into my groggy brain. "Hey, honey... I'm back..."

I was awake, blinking. The light over my bed was turned off, and my side of the room was cast in a soft half-light from the hallway. Cherie was standing at the foot of my bed, her hand on my foot. Seeing me blink awake, she smiled and set a white plastic bag on the bed by my feet, and then moved to the side of my bed. "How are you doing, honey?" she asked softly.

"Ok," I replied, gazing at her. You may have gathered by now that Cherie was an extraordinarily beautiful woman, and you would be right about that... but now I saw Cherie's beauty become even more striking: In this dim, intimate half-light, her eyes became dark with sensuality, her face that of a goddess, gazing down on me; her hair as black and full as an ebony waterfall, falling past her shoulders to her breasts, which now seemed to push towards me through the darkness. Cherie had been gorgeous before; now she was impossibly devine, desireable beyond words.

"I thought I'd leave the light off," she continued, "so you wouldn't wake up too much."

I forced myself to speak. "Too late, Cherie," I said, and had to say it; "You look so damn good right now... Forget about the light, I'm wide awake now."

She laughed, lightly. "Well, aren't you the late-night charmer," she replied. Then she pulled down my blanket. "Well, let me just change your diaper and then you can get back so sleep... mm-kay?" She eyed me with humor.

My heart was thudding with expectation, and my mind was already becoming a scrambled mess. She's doing it! She's doing it! my brain was shrieking in overjoyed disbelief. She's playing along! Cherie is playing my Mommy!!

I managed to hang in there with a little laugh. "Oh sure... I'll be going right to sleep, after you leave."

She gave me another amused look, and I thought she was going to say something else as she checked my diaper. But then she said with surprise, "Why, Mark... your diaper is dry!" She gently probed the tips of her fingers inside, and I felt them lightly brush my dick as she did so. "Why haven't you wet your diaper?" she gently chided me. "Didn't Mommy fix it and make it better for you?"

There it was: The first time Cherie had asserted her Mommy role for me. I was simultaneously completely unprepared for it, and utterly delighted. Next thing I knew, I was replying in a quiet voice: "I'm sorry, Mommy... I just... I didn't want to. I don't like these hospital diapers," I finished, almost whispering.

Cherie's voice softened. "Yes, I know, honey... they're not very good," she said. "And you were afraid you'd have another accident, like this morning."

"Uh-huh." I touched the diaper. "They're just... they're too thin," I told Cherie.

"Yes, I know... Mommy doesn't like them very much, either." She began pulling the tapes off, and the plastic backing tore as she did so. "Well don't you worry, honey," Cherie said gently; "I've brought you some nice, thick diapers for you to wear."

I looked past her arms at the white plastic bag down by my feet.

"I'll make sure you don't have any more accidents... mm-kay?" Cherie got the thin crinkly diaper undone, and pulled it from beneath me, rolling it up and setting it aside.

I was curious, despite my free-flowing "little-kid" mode. "Where did you get your diapers from?" I asked.

She laughed quietly. "My diapers? They're your diapers, baby," she replied. "I don't have to wear them-- you do," she kidded me.

"I know, I know," I insisted. "But... where did you get them?"

She shrugged, and reached for the baby powder on the bedside table. "I brought them from my house."

That didn't answer my question. "Yeah, I already know that," I replied. "But, why do you have--"

"Shhhh," Cherie shushed me, and sprinkled lots of sweet-smelling baby powder on. "Little boy needs to stop asking so many questions, and just let Mommy take care of him," she whispered. The scent of the powder quickly reached my nose, and as she gently began to smooth it around my diaper area, I couldn't help but become aroused.

Cherie smiled. "You like the baby powder, don't you," she said.

"Mmm-hmmm," I sort of groaned, mellow and blissed. "It's the best-smelling stuff in the world."

"Yeah... I like to put it on after I get out of the shower," she told me, still gently rubbing.

I nodded, eyes closed, and smiled. "Yes, I've noticed."

She laughed softly again. "You have?"

I had to laugh a little. "Uh... yeah. It's... it's real nice," I understated massively.

Cherie paused. "Real nice," she repeated, amused.

I nodded. "Real nice, yeah."

She chuckled. "Is that all...?"

I paused, and looked at her. "Well, no... there's definately more," I assured her.

"Really," she said. Her free hand dipped into her pants pocket and brought something small out; she twisted the cap off of whatever it was, and I heard her squirt something into her powdered hand. Then she gently rested that hand on my stiffening dick.

As soon as I felt the cool wetness of the lube on me, her hand gently gripped me... and slid its length.

My back instantly arched, helplessly, pressing my surprised dick into her hand.

Oh my God--

"Does my baby powder make you glad I'm doing this...?" she asked me in an amused, curious whisper.

In the darkness-- her voice, her hand, the heavenly scent of baby powder, her big dark eyes gazing at me--

"Cherie--" I barely managed to gasp.

"What does my little boy want Mommy to do for him," Cherie cooed, steadily stroking my dick, which was now rock-hard. She looked down at this, and then smiled. "My, what a big cock my little boy has," she said with amused wonder, and turned her goddess-of-the-night gaze back to me. "Does he want Mommy to make it all better?"

A large portion of my otherwise-chaotic brain realized that this was way beyond normal RPN duties. Whatever was happening here, this was Cherie totally off the reservation and out on her own-- a woman acting on her own agenda. I mean...Cherie had just suddenly offered to make me cum!

She smiled, easing her hand along my cock, and then leaned closer.

"Does my little boy... want to put his hard pee-pee inside me?" Cherie asked in the softest voice.

I almost came right then and there.

It couldn't have been too difficult for her to know exactly what I was thinking, but for her to actually come out and say it--

"Yes," I told her, gasping.

"Mmmm," she said, thoughtfully. "So, is that what my baby powder does for you...?" she asked, sweetly. "...Does it make you want to fuck me?"

The blood was roaring in my ears, all nerve endings tingling. "Well-- that," I replied, "plus what you're doing to my dick right now."

"Ahhh," Cherie breathed, and stroked me so gently.

"And also... you're the most fucking beautiful woman I've ever met in my life," I added, teetering on the edge. "Oh my God, Cherie."

"Now, now," she said, and suddenly-- casually, maddeningly-- let go of my raging cock and reached for the plastic bag. "Let's get you into a nice, soft diaper now."

Oh my fucking God-- what?! Now?! " Cherie--!" I whined, despite myself. "Please--"

"You shush now," she said, pulling out a big white disposable diaper.

"But... please at least let me come!" I practically begged.

"Quiet, someone will hear you!" she whispered urgently. "I told you to shush, now," she added in a firm voice, unfolding the diaper.

In exactly 24 hours, having this ultra-babe put me into a diaper had gone from being the single most important thing in my world, to one of the very last things I wanted from her right now. My cock was as hard as it had ever been, and as she bent to place the diaper at my butt, the sexy view down her unbuttoned top did nothing to cool the flames.

"Lift," she told me. I reluctantly lifted my butt and she slid the diaper under. Quickly, she pulled it tight between my legs, and flattened out the front over my throbbing, protesting dick. She pulled the wings out to either side... but then paused, before pulling the tapes.

"How does that feel, baby...?" she asked in her soft voice.

I looked down that the untaped diaper, held in place by her hand. It was a lot thicker, by far, than the hospital diaper had been-- and as I looked at it, I could see why: Cherie was putting me into an AbriForm XPlus Medium, the thickest most absorbant adult diaper in the world... and the very same diapers I wore at home. The soft, thick padding hugged me in its familiar comforting embrace.

"It feels great," I murmured quietly, and looked up at her. "I wear these at home."

Her face showed genuine surprise. "Really?" she exclaimed softly. "Well, then aren't you a smart little boy! I'm glad you like them, because that's what Mommy's gonna be keeping you in. Lucky you!" she smiled indulgently.

The words echoed back in my mind: That's what Mommy's gonna keep you in. Really?

Nice words, for sure-- but the reality was, I was doing my stress test tomorrow morning, and then going home. We hadn't ever said anything about meeting up on "the outside". That would be nice too, and I certainly hadn't finished persuing the possibility-- hell no!-- but still, at this point right here and now, Cherie had never yet mentioned her willingness to hook up.

"I know baby wants me to put him in his diapers... I'll take care of you... I'll be right here for my baby. Just for you."

Yeah, but that had just meant here, in the hospital... right?

"I know what you want me to do for you.. and what you want me to do, is what I've wanted to do for a long long time."

Ok, that was something. And she was clearly getting into the Mommy role, pretty easily. So, ok--

--but still, we'd never actually talked about getting together after I went home. So, what--

Suddenly I realized Cherie was gently messaging my still-swollen dick with her hand on the soft, cuddly diaper. Slow, gently pressing, stroking motions. The diaper gently crinkled, the backing shining softly in the dim light. Now Cherie sat beside me on the edge of the bed, and took my head in her free hand... and gently rested my cheek upon her soft, warm breast.

"There, there," she cooed. "Mommy's gonna make you feel better now. You just rest your head... let Mommy take care of you."

I had one, final thought of I don't believe this, is this really happening?-- and then Disbelief Central finally said "fuck it" and closed up shop. Just took the phone off the hook, went on indefinate leave, and caught a plane to the Virgin Islands for some much-needed R&R. There weren't any more questions in my mind; this was Really Happening To Me, and the reality of it caught me up in its rising tide of real, raw sensations and carried me away.

Her hand continued softly working my dick through the thick diaper; again, sensation piled on sensation and I was deliciously pulled into the maelstrom of rising ecstasy. The world disappeared; my conciousness was narrowed to her hand, my dick and the warm pillowy diaper she was gently rubbing me within... the scent of her baby powder, skin lotion and faint sweet musk of feminine perspiration... the whispering sound of her voice comforting me, and the feel of her breath on my ear and in my hair... the heavenly sight of her firm, lightly-tanned breasts swelling out of her black satin bra cups, her cleavage a deep fine cleft of mystery, straining against the buttons of her white nurse's blouse--

"I'm right here... whenever you want me," Cherie whispered to me. She gave my dick a little squeeze-- and then I exploded, gasping and moaning in pent-up release.

Bucking uncontrollably, I held Cherie like a rock in a storm; she held me tight right back, whispering assurances that I was her wonderful little boy and that she would take care of me and keep me safe. I heard her voice, and in my orgasm-induced imagination I saw her face in my mind-- radiant and ecsatic with a climax of her own, head thrown back, eyes closed, her beautiful lips parted to release breathless cries of pleasure. I imagined this, while I felt and smelled and heard her actually beside me, her left hand holding my face firmly against her breasts, her right milking my cum into the soft waiting diaper, over and over...for what seemed like hours.

Finally I came back down to earth, totally drained. I felt like I'd just pounded a quart into the diaper, but Cherie had folded it over me and caught everything. Now she let the diaper go and held me tight with both arms, rocking me gently.

"There you go, baby... there you go," she told me softly. "All better now. Mommy's right here."

This was a moment of post-O peace like I'd never felt before. I felt totally blissed, lulled, cared for, and appreciated... no strings attached, and no expectations. It was as complete a moment of utter serenity as I'd ever felt. Nothing existed except for me and the beautiful woman who held me in her arms. That was the extent of reality; everything else was a distant unimportant abstract concept. My world was in her arms.

"Ok, little man," she finally pushed me gently back to my pillow. "Let's finish getting you into your diapers... and get you to sleep. You've got a busy day tomorrow."

I nodded, wordlessly, unable to speak, as she re-adjusted the diaper-- it didn't even feel damp-- and taped it securely on. I wriggled a little in my new diaper, happy to feel its soft lush thickness cradling me. Cherie stood and smiled down at me. "All better?" she asked.

"Oh, man," I smiled. "I love these. Thank you," I told her.

"Oh, I'm not done with you yet," she told me with an amused tone, and reached into the bag again. She then pulled out a pair of plastic pants, clear with little red and blue poka-dots scattered about.

All my questions had already stopped; I saw Cherie holding those plastic pants and all my doubts disappeared, as well. The idea that I'd simply tricked a pretty nurse into putting me in diapers was long-gone now; Cherie knew exactly what she was doing. She knew what I wanted. Cherie was a Mommy. And now she was going to put me in plastic pants.

"You're a heavy wetter, honey," she told me; "I'm pretty sure those diapers will hold, but I just want to give you some extra protection just in case." She shook out the plastic pants with a crinkly snap, and then spread open the waistband. "Ok-- right foot," she said softly in a sing-song voice. I raised my legs and she slipped my feet through the legholes; then she pulled them up my legs. "On your knees, honey," she sang to me; I got up, and she pulled them over my diapers, tucking them inside the plastic pants. Then she patted my securely-diapered butt. "There you go, baby," she smiled. "Nice new soft diapers for you."

I ran my and over the shiny clear plastic, and they were buttery-soft and satiny-smooth-- not the hard thick plastic I'd come across with other clear plastic pants. These were delicious.

Cherie noticed my appreciation. "Do you like your new plastic pants, honey?" she smiled. "I got you some clear ones, so Mommy can tell when you've wet your diaper. You can wet as much as you want to now, honey!" she said indulgently. "Those are nice thick diapers for you."

Still on my knees, I ran my hands over the soft plastic pants again, and then looked up at her. "This is so... great," I managed. "This is... everything. Thank you," I said, and the words were totally inadequate.

Cherie came to me and gave me a big hug. "You're welcome, honey," she said softly. "I'm happy to do that for you."

I held her tight. "Mommy," I said.

"That's right, baby," she rocked me a little. "I'll be your Mommy. Whenever you want me to."

I leaned back a little. "...Even after tomorrow?" I asked her. "...After I get out?"

She looked softly at me for a moment. This was the moment, and we both knew it. It was up to her.

She smiled. "I don't want to talk about that, right now," she said softly. "Let's just--"

"Cherie," I looked at her, and took her hand. "...Please."

She patted my hand. "Yes, I know... my little boy wants his Mommy, after he gets out of the hospital," she whispered.

"You have no idea," I said.

She smiled with amusement. "Yes, I think I do," she replied. "I think my little boy has been waiting for his Mommy for a long, long time. Haven't you," her hand squeezed mine.

I nodded. "Yes."

She came closer and put a soft kiss on my forehead. "Poor little guy," she cooed.

The question still remained. "So, will I see you after I--"

"Shhhh," she pressed a finger over my mouth. "I said I don't want to talk about that now. It's time for you to get some sleep." She gently pushed me back into bed, and pulled back the covers.

Sleep was one of the last things on my mind, but clearly she wasn't about to answer the question-- not now, anyway. Cherie's fingers plucked at the elastic waistband of my plastic pants and asked, "Are you comfortable?"

I nodded. "Yes, very."

"Good," she said softly. "You can wet in your diapers as much as you need to... Mommy will be back in the morning to change you. Mm-kay...?"

"Ok," I said. "I'm glad."

Cherie smiled, and lay her hand on my diapers. "I expect to see these diapers soaked in the morning... do you understand, young man?"

I looked at her. "You want me to wet them...?"

"Of course I do!" she replied. "I went to the trouble of bringing you these nice, thick diapers and plastic pants... you should thank me by using them. Otherwise, they'll just go to waste. Don't you think?"

"Yes... you're right," I said.

"So, then," she said with finality, "when I come in here in the morning, you'll have an extra-wet diaper for me, right...?"

"As wet as I can," I assured her.

Cherie took something else from her pocket, and popped the cap off a small plastic bottle; shook something into her hand. "Here you go," she offered me a small white pill. "This will help."

I took it from her hand, looking at it. "What's this?"

"A water pill," she told me. "Diuretic. It will help you pee." She poured me a cup of water, and handed it to me. "Here you go, honey... down the hatch."

I swallowed the small pill, and chased it down with the water. With a smile, Cherie poured another cup and and handed it to me; "Just for good measure," she told me. I took it and downed it as well.

"Good boy," she cooed, and leaned over to me. "Come here, baby... come to Mommy." She gathered me in her arms again, and gently pushed my face into her full, lush cleavage. Her other hand rested on my plastic-covered butt.

I couldn't help it. I turned my head a little, and began to kiss her breast, softly; then my hand gently slipped inside her blouse, and began nudging her bra strap aside. Cherie actually let me indulge myself for a little while, her hand on the back of my head; then, when I was just getting her bra strap almost off her shoulder, she chuckled softly.

"Hey, hey, hey," she smiled, pushing me back. "Settle down there, tiger." She reached in and re-adjusted her bra strap, and eyed me with indulgent humor. "You know Mommy can't do that right now."

There were a few things Cherie had already done that were definately off-the-record... but unfortunately, I apparently just found her limit. Still... "I want to do that with you sometime, Mommy," I told her.

"Mmm-hmm," she nodded, and pulled the blankets over me. "We'll talk about that in the morning, honey. For now, you need to get some sleep." She gave me another soft kiss on the forehead. "Sleep tight, little boy," she whispered.

Before she could move away, I lay my hand on the side of her face and kissed her on the lips-- quick, over too soon, but delicious. She leaned back with an amused smile.

"Ok, you," she said. "Off to sleep with you. I'll see you in the morning..." And then she drifted through the semi-darkness past my curtain... and I was soon asleep.

to be continued...

• Like 1

Its not just the old farts that like it. Although I feel like an old fart some times, I am not one... yet.

Its not just the old farts that like it. Although I feel like an old fart some times, I am not one... yet.

OH WOOOOOW! What a chapter. :Crylol: You are one lucky guy to have had this happen to you. Only in my dreams do I dream of something like this happening to me. :angel_not: YOU are a great writer. :thumbsup: I love your style of writing. :Crylol: Keep up the good work and please don't forget us. :whistling:

Baby Jay NY

Busy weekend, but here's another bit for you... thanks for all the comps... glad you're liking it.

BTW, I've tweaked a little bit of the early parts I first posted... expanded some interior dialouge and such things, nothing major, but just minor tweaks for better flow. The posts here at DD aren't re-edited, but the revisions are on my website version here. No biggie.. but it was buggin me, and there you go.

Ok, here goes...

-------------------

I don't know what time I woke up-- it was still dark outside-- but what broke my sleep was a need to pee. Urgently. Within seconds of my awaking, it was an undeniable force.

I just managed to sit up and then my bladder let go, unrestrained. I couldn't stop it even if I'd wanted to; I felt the warm flooding pee quickly spread through my thick, thirsty diaper, and it felt like it would never end. But I knew the capacity of these diapers could take a flood like this with no problem, so I just sat there and relished the sensation of peeing uncontrollably, knowing I would stay dry and secure.

Finally it was done, and I lay back down. My diaper was wet and warm and hugging me so deliciously. And with that, I fell right back asleep, peacefully.

That is, until I woke up again, not long after... needing to pee once more. Again, I sat up, and loosed another flood into my diapers-- almost as heavy as the first. When it was done, I checked the leg elastics of my plastic pants; they were perfectly dry. Checking with my fingers further inside my diaper, I could feel that the back was still relatively dry... so I rolled back under the covers and went back to sleep again.

Then I woke up again. Needed to pee. I was sleepy, and didn't want to move. Vaguely remember peeing, and going to sleep.

When I woke up again, morning daylight was coming through my window. The busy sounds of nurses, doctors and other staff bustled out in the hall. I reached for my cellphone to check the time-- and realized my diaper was now a heavy, wet weight. It was totally saturated, way beyond what I last remembered.

I then realized I must have peed even more while I was asleep. Obviously, the diuretic Cherie'd given me had kicked in, big time; after waking up the first few times, I must have finally been so tired that my internal alarm-clock never even woke me up. I had no memory of it; I'd just slept through it, completely unaware, while my bladder voided into my diapers.

It was a weird feeling-- realizing that my body had done this completely out of my awareness or control, all on its own; it was a very odd feeling, indeed. To have pretended that it had happened, the other night, was one thing; to have it actually happen was quite another. I had literally wet my diapers, uncontrollably, like a baby... and had never known it!

I ran my finger through the plastic pants' legholes again. They were faintly damp, no big deal-- but the plastic cover of my disposable diaper was definately wet, and I could feel the inside was completely soaked, front to back. I tossed back the covers and checked my bedsheets, but it was a credit to Cherie's foresight by putting me in the plastic pants that my sheets were still dry. I could see speckles of moisture clinging to the inside of my plastic pants, but despite the heavy burden in my diapers, nothing had leaked out to my bed at all.

Feeling safe and secure, I smiled and wiggled in my wet, warm diapers, feeling their lush thickness hugging me tightly. I rolled around in my bed, legs in the air, holding my feet, and seeing the light coming through my window shine of my soft plastic pants. I was enjoying this when Cherie appeared at the end of my bed.

She saw what I was doing, and couldn't help but smile. "Well, good morning, honey," she chuckled. "Aren't you an active little boy, this early in the morning!"

"Good morning, Cherie," I greeted her, letting go of my feet.

She came around to the side of my bed. "And how are you this morning?" she greeted me. "Did you sleep ok?"

I smiled. "Well," I said, "that pill you gave me woke me up a couple times."

Cherie laughed softly. "Did it now," she replied, and looked at me. "And... did you do what I told you to do...?"

"Yes, Mommy," I said. "I think I did it... did it a few more times, while I was asleep, too."

"Really," she said with interest. "Well, then I guess you really do need to put into diapers, don't you. Let me see," she bent closer and placed her hand on the clear plastic pants. "Oh, my," she said softly.

"I'm really wet," I understated.

She laughed gently; "Yes you are," she agreed. "I'm glad I put those plastic pants on you. Well, don't you worry," she patted my diaper, and moved away. "Mommy's gonna get you out of that wet diaper right now. Come on," she held out her hand; "let's get you into the bathroom, and get you cleaned up."

I stood, and she took me by the arm, leading me past the curtain to the bathroom. It occured to me that she was not going to put another diaper on me; otherwise, she would have just changed me in my bed (with another delicious sponge bath). No; clearly, with my stress test schedualed in a few hours, wearing a diaper that I didn't actually need was out of the question.

And then, an hour or so after my test, I'd be released to go home. Unless we made arrangements right now, Cherie and I would never see each other again. I remembered her saying "We'll talk about that in the morning, honey"... and now it was morning; the final minutes, in fact. I needed to know what she wanted to do, after I got out of here.

I needed to know that right now.

"Cherie--" I started.

"Ok, here we go," she steered me into the bathroom, and closed the door behind us. "Let's get you out of that wet old diaper and get you cleaned up." She reached into the shower, and turned on the water; I slipped off my hospital johnny.

"Cherie," I started again.

"Yes, honey?" she asked me, and deftly pulled down my plastic pants. My drenched diaper sagged on my hips, but stayed put. "What's the matter, baby...?"

I looked at her, and suddenly didn't know what to say. The past two days suddenly seemed unreal-- and for a moment it felt like I was about to ask her something based on a wild, crazy hallucination I'd had. But, no-- that moment passed, and I looked at the beautiful woman in front of me; the words were easy.

"You know I'd love to see you again, Cherie," I told her. "I've never met anybody I wanted to see again so badly. This has been... amazing."

Cherie looked softly at me, and smiled. "I know it's been quite an experience for you, honey," she said, and began opening the tapes off my diaper, the plastic backing tearing. "I'm glad I could make that happen for you." Then, after a pause: "I... I don't get to do that... very often," her voice lowered in quiet confession.

I took her face in my hand, and turned it to me. "Neither of us do, Cherie."

She paused, and nodded quietly. "That's true," she said. She looked at me. "Do you really want to be.. my little boy?" she asked, hesitantly.

I looked back at her. Oh my God, I thought; that and so much more. "Cherie," I told her softly, "I want to be your little boy-- and as soon as I saw you, I wanted to be your friend, your dinner-and-a-movie date, your boyfriend, your lover, the person you dream and laugh and cry with... and, mostly, I want to be the guy you've been with for a long long time. That's what I want," I looked into her deep brown eyes, and then added with a little smile, "Now, can I do that for you, Cherie?"

The moment hung there, we were looking at each other for just a second, and I thought Wow, dude-- what crappy chick-flick did you pull THAT fucken speech out of? Jesus Christ-- get out the hip-waders, that shit's gettin deep!

Then suddenly, my soggy diaper fell down my legs and hit the floor with a wet SMACK. That did for the serious, expectant moment; we both looked down at it, and Cherie laughed.

"Ok, well," she replied with a smile. "That's a lot to think about. Tell you what," she nudged me. "Get in the shower and get cleaned up, and I'll let you know when you're finished. ...Mm-kay?" she eyed me, mischeviously.

"You'd better," I said. "I'm serious, Cherie-- I want to see you again. Hell, I'll be glad to be your little boy, but that's just part of it. You're just about the most perfect--"

"Yeah yeah yeah," Cherie swatted at me. "Get in the shower. No, wait a minute--" she scooped up the plastic pants and held them under the shower, rinsing them off. "Ok," she briskly shook them out; "get on in there." And she swatted me on my bare behind.

"Ow," I feigned, grinning, stepping into the shower.

"Uh-huh," she scooped up my soaked diaper, and tossed it into the trash. "You'd better believe that if you want to be my little boy, you'd best be on your best behavior."

Hmmm-- that was interesting. "Or else...?"

"Or else Mommy will spank your ass red," Cherie told me without hesitation. "How's that sound...?"

I laughed, and grabbed the soap. "Sounds like I'd better behave, Mommy."

She gave me a knowing look. "Oh, I don't know about that," she replied. "Little boys always seem to find a way to get into trouble. I'm sure you can, too."

I shrugged. "Oh well, you gotta take the good with the bad," I said, and then gave her an obviously appraising look. "You know, I'd be happy to get into some trouble right now, Cherie, if you'd be so inclined to jump on in here with me." I held my soapy arm out in invitation.

She laughed. "Yeah-- see?" she said in mock disapproval. "You boys." But I could see her eyes were twinkling with humor and... something else? "Get yourself cleaned up, tough guy," she waved at me, and left the bathroom.

Trust me-- I took a fast shower! Seconds were ticking away, and I wanted Cherie's answer before she left. There was no way I was leaving this hospital without knowing that. I jumped out of the shower, towelled off, threw my johnny back on, and came out of the bathroom.

She wasn't there.

I walked over to my side of the room... and although I saw that my breakfast tray had arrived, and my bed was made up, Cherie wasn't there.

I got in bed, and checked the time on my cellphone: five till seven. Five minutes till Cherie left for home.

I jumped back out of my bed and went to the hall door; looked both ways. Nurses and doctors and floor staff were moving everywhere, in the midst of shift change; the nurse's station down the hall was a hub of activity.

But Cherie was nowhere in sight.

I stood looking for five minutes, till seven o'clock; she never appeared.

I waited even longer, standing there in the doorway, looking both ways up and down the hall. Eventually another nurse strolled by, and asked if I needed some help.

"Well, no," I said; "but... have you seen Cherie?"

A slightly puzzled look came to her face. "Cherie... You mean, the night RN?"

I nodded.

"Oh," the nurse replied. "Well, she just got off work. I saw her leave a few minutes ago... why?"

I sagged against the doorframe in disappointment. "Nothing," I shook my head. "I just wanted to ask her something, that's all."

The nurse offered, "Anything I can help with...?"

I looked at her; she was a young blonde girl, sort of skinny, sort of generically cute. "No, it's ok," I smiled. "Nothing important. Thanks, though," I added.

"Ok," she returned the smile, and walked away.

So Cherie was gone.

I sort of drifted back into my room, fell on my bed. My mind was being slapped around by wildly conflicting emotions, and I couldn't think. The overall summation of my thoughts was: What The Hell?!

What the hell had just happened here? What the hell had Cherie been doing? If she'd been honest about being my Mommy-- and my being her "little boy"-- then what the hell was with her ditching out without giving me an answer?

It just didn't add up with everything she'd done and said-- all of her own volition-- over the past two days. It just made no sense at all.

Either Cherie had chickened out... or she was the biggest goddam manipulating cocktease I'd ever seen. One or the other.

Either way-- FUCK.

In frustration, I ignored my breakfast tray-- I'd lost my appetite-- and stretched out on my bed, sourly. What a waste. The whole, glorious weekend was now crashed into oblivion under the weight of this anticlimactic denouement. It was a total buzz-kill.

And I felt like a fucking fool.

All that crying, and my stupid "I want to laugh and dream with you" speech...all that shit.

What a retarded moron! What the hell was I thinking?

Oh, that's easy: I'd been thinking of Cherie's boobs in my face, and what it would be like to fuck her. That's what I'd been thinking.

Oh yeah-- and occasionally thinking how unusual it was that she'd been doing all these very un-nurse-like-type things for me. Golly gee, that must mean she likes me! Wow!!

Yeah-- right.

Well, you know what? The hell with it. I actually didn't feel like wallowing in betrayal.

Surprise, news flash-- it really was too good to be true. It didn't work out. No great big surprise there, huh? Of course not.

But hey-- you know what was a surprise? What was pretty goddam unbelievable? Yeah, that's right... everything else. The whole damn weekend, all of it; everything Cherie had done for me, up till she ran out the door and left me hanging. Up till then, you've gotta admit-- it was some pretty once-in-a-lifetime shit that she was doing for you there, buddy.

So, if you admit that it was too good to be true-- or at least, too good to last-- then what exactly is the problem?

Well, that was a way of looking at it... I suppose. It beat sitting around feeling like a dumbass, and thinking Cherie was a teasing bitch, and the whole weekend wasn't worth it. It had been worth it... definately. Bummer how it ended, but save for that? One for the record books, without question. I would remember this for the rest of my life.

With that little bit of closure, I swung my feet to sit on the edge of the bed, and eat breakfast...

...except, my heel grazed a little lump under the blanket of the freshly-made bed. Not a lump in the sheets-- something solid. I paused, and ran my hand over it. Something definately there.

I moved back off the blanket, and then reached under it. Out of reach, way down at the foot of the bed-- I had to bury head-first under the sheets before I could grab it. I came back out.

It was a white plastic bag. Cherie's plastic bag from last night.

Inside was a brand-new Abena XPlus Medium... and another pair of clear polka-dot plastic pants.

I looked at this... curiously. How the hell did she leave it under the blanket, when she made the bed? I wondered.

Then, on the heels of that: Well, at least I'm getting a little something extra out of the deal, after all. I still had a half-case of XPlus's at home... but a new pair of plastic pants is always good. And the memory of who left them for you will come in handy, too, my always-practical brain reminded me. Pun intended... so to speak.

I smiled a little, and flipped the XPlus over.

Surprise-- there was a message handwritten on the white plastic backing:

Hi Mark

I've left you a little gift.

Sorry to leave before we could talk-- I was too nervous

Meet me tomorrow 10am at Starbucks across from the mall

And you'd better be wearing these diapers, young man!!!

love--

Mommy Cherie

I was completely amazed. Just sat there and stared at it, my mind swept blank.

All I could do was read it again... and again... the words written in her feminine, flowing script across the soft shiny plastic of the diaper. I could only just read it, in a daze.

And then, wafting from within the folds of the soft thick diaper, I caught her final, sly signature:

The sweet scent of her baby powder-- tickling my nose, and filling my mind with her glorious image, and the soft sound of her voice--

"I'll be right here for my baby... just for you. I'll be your Mommy... whenever you want me to."

And suddenly, I had 27 hours to kill until I saw her again...

to be continued...

-----

BTW-- I've started to go a little fictional. Want to know where? Here it is: The final conversation in the bathroom. I made that little conversation (and the shower scene) up. Everything else, before and after that, is the real deal.

And with that, like the guy in Starship Troopers says-- "Do You Want To Know More?"

Awesome story man, the real parts and the rest. Do you want to know more? OF COURSE! I think everyone who has read this story so far wants to know as much as possible. Keep it up and look forward to reading another installment.

Do we want to know more? :P Do I love wearing diaper? Is the sky blue? Of course we want more. I'm hooked on this story. :crybaby: You have such a great way of writing. I was so tempted to go to the end to read what happened. :whistling:BUT I didn't! What a great story"wetvinyl" true part and the bathrrom part. I'm on pins and neddles here. Great job. :thumbsup:

Wetvinyl --

As i've mentioned to you privately, this is a VERY erotic story, and yes, whether we've deviated from the strict truth or not, we absolutely DO want to read more!! Please keep it going!!

Best soggy wishes,

Latexman :)

Wetvinyl;

By all means, yes, yes, yes, we want more. Please don't keep us in suspense. You have some faithful followers out here in diaper land.

A year ago I went in the hospital with 105 temperature and a bad case of pneumonia. About 7:30PM I started coughing and could not stop. This went on for 45 minutes straight. The only time I stopped was to catch my breath. This was no ordinary coughing spell, it felt like my lungs were about ready to explode. It was bad enough that my bladder let loose. After the coughing came under control I let a nice young nurse know that I had a wet accident. My face was all kinds of red to admit this but deep down I was glad that it had happened. Well, I didn't have the experience you did. I was cleaned up and for the next 4 days I had a catheter. Of all the rotten luck. Anyway, keep up the good work. I can't wait until your next installment.

Hey Daddy

I totally empathize with your hospital ordeal... in Nov 04 I went in with double pnumonia, and my heart decided to throw in a little arrythmia just for fun too (this was a couple years after my heart attack). I was there for two weeks, and don't remember a lot of the middle seven days or so... but I do remember one thing: Because I was retaining water and the diuretics weren't doing anything, they finally tried putting in a cath one night. I can still see that damn thing to this day. After 15 minutes they only managed to get it less than a inch into my unit, and I was squirming in pain. They finally gave up, and I finally started peeing a while later... but MAN-- everytime I hear people talking about how they need a cath, my heart goes out to you. Anyway, I'm glad you recovered Daddy.... and thanks for the kind words for my story... don't worry, there's more coming!

Sorry to everyone who thought this post was another installment ;)

wv

Sorry to everyone who thought this post was another installment ;)

Not a problem. It is very personal sounding story. I was right there and loving every minute of it and I'm a DL, not an AB.

Keep it up!