LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello, Ya All

petesy

I have been a DL for as long as I can remember. But in all that time I have never shared it with anyone, never talked to anyone about it. I have never worn diapers outside my house, nor has anyone ever seen me in them. I hope you all can help me change all that.

Looking forward to contributing and sharing my experiences, and learn from you about expanding and ehancing them.

Welcome. All of us have been there and done that. Takes some mind set to be able to go out diapered. Main thing to remember, just have fun, as life is to short. There is lots to take in here and many areas to look into.

Welcome aboard, nice to have you here. You, as was said will find many who share a common thread with your situation. As you venture through the forums I'm sure you will find hours of reading and be sure to post offten so we can get to know ya! Have a great time!

I have been a DL for as long as I can remember. But in all that time I have never shared it with anyone, never talked to anyone about it. I have never worn diapers outside my house, nor has anyone ever seen me in them. I hope you all can help me change all that.

Looking forward to contributing and sharing my experiences, and learn from you about expanding and ehancing them.

welcome to the group think you will find it enjoyable