LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New RP!

Shy-Diapers

(Sorry, I get kind of impatient.)

Faith started relaxing after a while, and soon enough they were led to a small table in the middle of the restaurant.

She gripped onto Tom as if she was scared someone would come in and yank her away from him. She looked up at him when the waiter set out two menus, one being a kids one with crayons as well. Having never really eaten anywhere but home she was very unsure of her new environment.

Unbeknownst to anyone including her, Faith started to pee a little in her undies. It wasn't allot, but enough to make her undies noticeable wet if anyone were to see or check the.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(It's okay.)

Faith looked at her mac & cheese unsure at first. She had never really eaten anything like it before, but soon enough she was shoveling giant spoonfuls into her mouth.

When Tom tried to reassure her, she started to relax, but when he mentioned her mother, she stopped dead in her tracks.

Faith hugged Tom, trying to be as close to him as she possibly could.

She hadn't even noticed that she had wet her pants, so when Tom pointed it out, she hid her face in his chest.

Just as she was about to open her mouth to say she wanted to use the potty if Tom would take her, her bladder let loose, once and for all. Her ight blue denim shors were becoming darker by the minute. She gripped onto his shirt with both hands as tight as she could, whimpering as she tried not to cry,

Tom picked her up and then carried her towards the front of the restaurant to pay for the meal.

"I'm sorry, I know we normally pay at the table, but I gotta get her out of here," he nodded at Faith.

Faith whimpered into Tom, trying her best not to make a peep. She had already wet herself like a baby, she didn't want to do anything else naughty.

When he set her down outside, she started getting tears in her eyes, scared he was going to hit her. When he changed her and reassured her, she calmed down a little, just hiccuping now.

"Sorry Mister." She squeaked. "I didn't mean to be naughty."

Faith nodded when Tom told her to call her Uncle Tom rather than mister. "Sorry Mister Uncle Tom."

She was sort of happy when he pulled her into his lap again. She was becoming so attached to thi man, and the affection he showered her with.

"I'm sorry. I will try to be louder and happier Mister Uncle Tom. I want to be good for you like Mommy told me to."

"I have?!" Faith asked sounding shocked. Angel was the last word her mother would ever use to describe her.

She was smiling now, something that Tom had never seen her do. She liked how he made her feel. He never laid a harsh hand on her, and she was starting to believe that he never would.

Faith nodded, and let Tom undress her with no fuss.

"Mister Uncle Tom?" She spoke up quietly after a moment. She looked down at her legs, staring at her sores and bruises. "Will it hurt again?" She sounded scared and concerned, two things a little girl her age shouldn't feel.

"Honey, it's going to hurt until the sores heal up, but I can't let you go without a bath, especially after you'd peed your pants.

"Sorry, Mister....U-Uncle Tom." Faith corrected herself. She felt weird not calling him mister, but didn't want to risk trouble.

She nodded when he mentioned it would hurt. She didn't understand what he meant by special treat. She just knew she had to suck it up and deal with the pain. "Yes Uncle Tom."

Faith was relieved when her bath was over.

When Tom started rocking her, she fell asleep not too much later. Today had been big for her. There was so much this little girl wasn't used to. She was extremely light, even when sleeping, so it wasn't hard for Tom to carry her to the car.

Faith didn't fuss as the adults talked, but she did start to wet in her sleep again as Tom and the doctor talked.

When the doctor started applying cream, even though it was supposed to soothe, to stung and first, and since the sores were still open, it hurt allot. She woke up and realized she was wet and she went pale, not even noticing where she was.

When Tom started talking to the doctor, she looked over at him, not having seen him before. She looked around, and it seemed like she was in a hospital! She had never been to one, but she had seen some of her mother's medical dramas and understood that they took place in hospitals.

Her face went 3 times paler in an instant. She started to wet her pants again, not even realizing it. "Is this hospital?" She asked shakily. Her mother had said that hospitals were bad, and they did bad things to you in there.

Faith was shaking terribly at this point. She didn't know what to do.

"No. No no." She repeated softly. "Mommy said doctors are bad." She hid her small pale face in Tom's chest, hoping he could make her fears go away.