LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New RP!

Shy-Diapers

I want to start an RP based off of a story I read. Basically, a little girl gets taken in by a man/woman/family, and they're not thrilled about it, but as they find out that things don't exactly seem right with the way the girl acts, they start to wonder about the girl's real home.

I am looking for a man/woman caretaker to take me in, and if you'd like they can already have a kid or two of their own.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, I was kinda thinking more like the parents give her to a relative for a while, and then that relative has to do something, so they ask their neighbor (you) to watch her. One thing I want to stress, is that she appears normal at first just a little quiet and skiddish, but later on you start to see some worrisome things.

Tom's next door neighbor Carolyn was given Faith to look after by Carolyn's cousin, Faith's mom. Carolyn couldn't watch her because she had to fly out of state for work. Having nowhere else to put the child, she decided upon her friend and neighbor, Tom. Carolyn hadn't seen Faith since she was a baby, so knew little about her. She knocked on Tom's door with the small girl beside her.

Faith was 6. She was a little short, but not by that much. However, she was very skinny, and didn't dress like most kids her age. She had on a grey sweater, which wouldn't be warm enough the fall weather they were having, blue shorts that went to her knees, knee socks going to where the shorts ended, and some beat up and dirty shoes that were falling apart. The only thing she seemed to have, was a beat up backpack that she never really seemed to let go of.

Carolyn walked in, seemingly in a hurry. "Come here." She said when Faith stood on the doorstep. "She's my cousin's kid. Listen, I have to go out of state. She has nowhere else to go. Can you watch her for me?" She asked, staring at her watch occasionally. "Her mother said she shouldn't be too much trouble. Please? I'll owe you big time."

Carolyn didn't answer any of Tom's questions as she tried to hurry. "Thanks. Hope she won't be too much trouble." She said, before leaving and driving off barely within the speed limit.

Faith looked dirty and her eyes were a little glazed over. She obeyed Tom when he took her hand, and tried to keep up with his pace, almost tripping over herself. When he asked her if she'd need a place to sleep, she just shrugged and stayed silent.

Faith let the man clean off her face, though she didn't really understand why he was doing that. Her mother never washed her face and hands off when they were dirty.

"Faith." She said softly, her voice high and quiet.

She looked inside the spare bedroom, and looked up the man without saying anything. She went over and set her bag down on the bed, before returning to his side, as if he was commanding her. She didn't say a word, or even unzipped the backpack that like it was pretty much empty.

Tom took her little hand and walked over to the bed, and sat down on it, pulling her to his side as gently as he could.

Faith let herself be led over and surprisingly picked up and set on the bed. She winced a little when he pulled her close.

Inside the backpack, there were no clothes at all, just a threadbare towel, a half used bar of soap, toothbrush and toothpaste, and an envelope with "To Whom It May Concern" written on it in spidery cursive.

The letter read:

Dear Carolyn,

Thank you for taking Faith off my hands for me while I recover. Like most girls, she's quite naughty, but she did promise to be good without me. A friend will let you know if I want her back. I've put the belt in the front pocket of her backpack. Feel free to use it when she acts up. Tell her I told her to be good.

Mrs. Connor

Faith wasn't phased when Tom cussed. It was something she was used to at her home. When he took the belt out if the bag, and held it in front of her, she nearly fainted, starting to cry. She stayed still, not making a single sound, and holding her breath. When he came back with scissors, she looked scared for her life. She was thoroughly confused when Tom started cutting up the belt. Mommy would never cut it up! What was he doing?

When Tom picked her up and hugged her, she winced. It hurt allot to be hugged even if he was just being gentle. Along with the pain, she was confused. No one ever hugged her as far as she could remember. When he finally set her down and started talking, she didn't say anything, and shrugged, but followed him out to the car. Once in the car, she continued to stay completely silent. It's like this girl was mute or something. She stared out the window silently, until looking out the dashboard as they approached, and her face looking a little green.

Faith again, didn't say anything from the backseat. She looked pale and green in the face. When Tom took her out of the car, she threw up after they got near a grassy area.

When Tom took her hand again, she obeyed, and wiped her mouth with her sleeve. Faith truly did her best to keep up with him, but was lagging behind, practically jogging to keep up with him. One thing was for sure, she was really out of shape for a kid her age. She was skin and bones practically.

Faith stared at the ground when they entered the store. It was as if she was doing her best to not look at anything.

Faith was doing her best to keep up with Tom. When he picked her up, she looked scared again. But when instead of hitting her, he set her down gingerly into the cart, somewhere she had never experienced being in. She wasn't big enough to be too big for the baby seat.

She stared down at her lap when he picked stuff out. She didn't even look up to protest if anything looked too babyish. When she was lead to the fitting rooms, her eyes looked like they were begging Tom. When he took her shirt off, she was absolutely covered with bruises and sores and deep cuts all in various stages of healing. She winced, and looked down, as if preparing to be punished.

Faith was shocked that Tom didn't say or do anything to punish her for being bad. Why else would he be undressing her?

On her legs, we're not only the same things as her torso, but you could see marks from the belt buckle imprinted multiple times all over her legs and hips. She was also filthy dirty, looking like she hadn't had a bath in a very long time. She winced when he took off her shorts. Her panties were dry, and having no sign of any previous potty accidents.