LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New RP!

Shy-Diapers

Faith nodded solemnly when Tom told her not o talk like that. She didn't know what he meant, snide she was just saying things how she heard them in the first place.

Faith once again let herself be dressed, and cleaned off. Her long thin brown hair was a mess, it was tangled and looked like she hadn't washed it in quite a while.

"Okay Mister."

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Faith looked down at the food in front of her, and immediately started digging in. She was starving, and since all she ate last night ended up on the front lawn, she had nothing in her stomach. She gulped down the juice as if her life depended on it. And in a way, it kinda did.

When she was done, and even he milk from the cereal was totally gone, she looked up at Tom. "Thank you Mister."

She stood up, and went to bring her dishes to the sink like she did at home, but her hands were shaking too much. She ended up dropping the bowl and cup on the ground. She looked at Tom, and then quickly tried to clean the broken glass. She continued trying to pick it all up, despite getting cut on her hands and feet.

Faith looked up terrified when Tom rushed over and picked her up. Before he picked her up, she tried to pick up the glass faster.

"I'm sorry Mister. I was trying to be good! I don't want to be bad!"

She looked at her bandaged hands and then up at him again. She sat on the couch solemnly, until he turned the TV on. When he did so, she just stared at it. She had never watched TV before. She just stared at it, seemingly hypnotized by it. All the bright pretty colors and sounds they made were so interesting to her!

While Faith sat there watching the pictures move, Tom had cleaned up the kitchen, and he came back with a small cup with a lid and straw filled with some juice.

Faith didn't seem to notice Tom when he sat down beside her. She was too entranced by the cartoons in front if her. It looked so wonderful!

She snapped out of it when he spoke up. "Excuse me?" She asked at first, before knowing what he said. "No. Mommy never let me watch cartoons."

She tried to look at him, but her eyes kept glancing over at the television.

Faith looked unsure when he mentioned the park. "Mommy said parks were dirty. I wasn't allowed to go." She said softly unsure of how her mother would react if she knew all the things she was while she was with Tom.

"Mommy never let me play." She said quietly, sounding a bit sad. She had seen a few kids walking down the sidewalk sometimes, but that was the closest she'd ever gotten to a kid her own age.

She sipped the juice slowly, slightly fidgeting as she sat on the couch. She knew she had to go to the bathroom, but Tom told her to stay there, so she just kept squirming. The squirming was very subtle, and wasn't really even noticeable.

Faith was so confused about what Tom was explaining to her. She nodded, knowing better than to talk back to him. She was supposed to behave and follow the rules, even if they did seem backwards.

"Okay Mister. I'm sorry." She said as if it came naturally to her. "I will play and laugh and have fun."

Faith started to fidget more, needing to go to the bathroom pretty desperately now. She crossed her legs shyly trying to hold it since Tom had told her to stay there. She didn't want to disobey him. Tom was seemingly in his own world as she was on the verge of an accident in the brand new clothes Tom had bought her the day before.

Faith squirmed around and did her best to not have an accident and stay put, but soon after Tom dialed the phone, her bladder let loose into her panties and overalls. She whimpered, and did tried to stop the flow by pushing her hands between her legs, but that didn't help at all.

Pretty soon she was sitting in a puddle her overalls soaked and pee dripping down her legs, and onto the wood floor, and also on the couch underneath her wet bottom. She felt a few tears sting her eyes. She looked around anxiously trying to find something to help her.

When Tom came back in, Faith's lip was quivering, and she had visible tears in her eyes, but was holding them in as if she was trying not to let them fall down her face.

Tom came back in the living room about half an hour later after getting off of the phone, deciding that they would go to the police together that next weekend.

Faith was doing her best not to cry. Crying was bad. She would not cry! She looked up at Tom when he came back in, her legs still stuffed between her legs.

Faith winced and even let out a tiny whimper when he picked her up.

"I-I'm sorry Mister!" She apologized quickly. "I'm sorry I was bad! I'm sorry! Please don't punish me!"

Tom just rubbed her back and patted her wet bottom as though nothing were wrong at all, and he was just calming down an overly emotional child.

Faith looked terrified when Tom carried her upstairs. She was shaking like crazy, and even started to squirt a little more into her panties.

It wasn't until Tom started undoing her buttons, that she started to actually cry. She listened to everything he was saying, but she was still crying. She looked like a mess, her hair was awful looking, her face was bright red, and her clothes were soaking wet. She was so scared and confused here. She didn't know anything about anything!

She stopped for a minute when he called himself Daddy, looking a little confused. She was so confused. She didn't even know what the word meant. Her father was just some random guy her mother slept with, that neither her nor Faith had ever seen again. Faith hadn't even ever seen him. All he did was knock her mother up.

Tom put his hand over his mouth when he saw the girl freeze, not even understanding why he had called himself that.

Faith blinked in confusion when he covered his mouth. She didn't even understand the word Daddy.

She let Tom undress her completely, him already having dressed and bathed her before, so she saw so reason to be shy,

She let Tom lead her naked to the bathroom, still very confused about what he had said. What was he sorry for? "What does that mean mister?" She asked, her voice cracked from crying earlier. She sniffled and did her best not to cry again. She felt so scared she didn't know what to do about anything.

Faith was very confused when Tom tried to explain everything to her. She didn't understand half of it, and it seemed like he was speaking a million words a minute, and she just couldn't keep up. It like she was only used to being screamed at or commanded.

Faith let Tom try and scrub her hair clean, but kept wincing and whimpering. Her hair was so tangoed and dirty, it looked like it might need to be cut off just above her shoulders. She whimpered as he spread the shampoo around, not being used to it and not liking how rough it felt.

Being as gentle but as thorough as he could, surprisingly, after nearly an hour in the tub, he actually got her hair untangled using the shampoo as a lubricant.

Faith ended up in silent sobs by the time her hair was done. She tried not to make a peep, but found herself not as worried anymore.

She didn't understand much, so to her, if an adult said something, I was the truth and it was her duty to follow commands and orders.

She ended up full on sobbing with sound and everything as he washed her body, all the cuts and sores and bruises being incredibly painful. She was so tiny and her whole body was covered with them, as if her mother has tried to make sure no spot would be missed,

When Tom had finished cleaning her sore and bruised body up, he took her back to her room, lightly rocking her like she was a baby.

Faith let Tom dress her in the panties with no protests, but when he didn't out anything else on, she blushed. She tried to cover her panties up to the bets of her ability. She tried covering the pink princess undies with her hands, but they were still on display.

"Okay Mister," She said, nodding. "I will tell you when I need to go potty. Even if I'm in trouble." She said, confirming it back to him hoping of please the nice man.

When he started reading to her, she stared at the book confused. Most kids at 6 could read and write and recognize words even if in big books, but she seemed utterly confused at what Tom was saying to her and why he held the book in his hand.