LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Happy Family (Open)

Sofia giggled softly and smiled from ear to ear. She held onto the chains tight, but to do so, she had to put her dog on her lap. When she went up higher and came back, the toy fell to the ground. Not liking being separated from the only reminder of her mother, she tried to jump off the swing to get it, but ended up falling on her knees, and getting hit in the face with the swing.

(It's not a big injury. I mean swing sets have rubber/soft plastic swings. The most it could cause, would be a broken nose. I was just having her scrape her knees and have a bloody nose. I'll change it if you really want to complain about it though.)

Olivia jumped off her swing when she saw her sister fall and went to help her, but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the blood; if there was one thing Olivia couldn't deal with, it was blood. She quickly turned away, gagging and dry heaving and retching and trying really hard not to throw up.

• 1 month later...

Sofia's bottom lip quivered, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. She never dealt well when she got hurt. She whimpered and sniffled, holding her bloody nose getting the blood on her hands.

• 2 months later...