LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girlfriend thinks I'm a pedophile

The cases I'm talking about were "child abuse" not Pedo. The point of them was that the DSS was waaaayyyyyy out of line. In the Case that Marjorie Claproood got involved in, the child was taken away from a school and put God knows where. Also you might Google up ""howie carr pelletier" for one within the last year

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=howie+carr+justina+pelletier&oq=howie+carr+pellit&gs_l=hp.1.0.0i8i13i30.3228.12827.0.20994.18.14.0.4.4.0.259.1751.0j12j1.13.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..3.15.1396.0.BbZBsPbXXRc

The REASON article chronicaled several cases

Now, if they're like that, just what do you think they'll be like over a pedo case that is "high level sex offender" to start off with? And all it takes is for someone to report, even lie, about this kind of thing as in the Amarault case in MA

Do you rmember the to-do over the dealings with the company that was involved in pedo, I think Star Diapers or Tiger underwear? we lost Luvsgurl and several others over that one

There are 2 driving forces in such things, the severity of the charges and the probability of being hassled to death. Combine Pedo with an out-of-control system and the proper name for 'paranoia" is "prudence"

so, if you are involved with someone who thinks ABDL is pedo, and you've made a reasonable effort to disabuse them of that notion and it deosn't take. Run like hell because they just might report you out of spite or being P.O.ed on a whim and you got big trouble looking at you

Christine, I hardly believe we need to go off topic and bring child abuse in this as if it were the same as pedophilia. It's a little off topic any ways. I also looked a little into your link. From what I was able to gather it sounds like a little girl names justina was taken away from her parents by the DCF because here parents were negligent and endangered her life. Ok good there so far, except now the parents get a hold of a media nut called Howie Carr. Aside from the incredible amount of political pushing this Carr guy was using the story for, he really blew things out of proportion and made it sound worse than what things really were about. Kind of a moot point though- still had NOTHING to do with pedo's.

There are two issues. and both involve children and DSS type agencies. As I said, If DSS goes so far off the deep end that even a Massachusetts ultra-liberal like Claprood gets bent out of shape, for non-pedo, what do you tink they would do WITH pedo which adds "high-level sex offense". which has its own history of horror stories of men tossed out of their homes or accused of stalking on mere say-so of a person claiming to be a victim, to the mix and just by the mere reporting of such without evidence. SURELY you understand that: Yes? No? It is contemplating THAT and the reputation thereof, which gives persons the heebie-jeebies of which you are so casually dismissive

Whatever you and I may think of talking to a minor on a public forum, the operative phrase is "perception is reality" in the eyes of the highly-sensitized world, many members of which react to that image; true or false, and can give you the Dran-O enema AFTER working on you with the wire brush, i.e. make it stick. I have observed this outside the virtual world. Persons I have known do not want to go near strange children in what used to be considered perfectly acceptable ways 35 years ago because of that fear. And from what I have seen both with and without pedo, that fear is pretty legitimate. As I said "God bless and keep the Emperor; away from the rest of us"

There are two issues. and both involve children and DSS type agencies. As I said, If DSS goes this far off the deep end for non-pedo, what do you tink they would do WITH pedo which adds "high-level sex offense". which has its own history of horror stories of men tossed out of their homes or accused of stalking on mere say-so of a person claiming to be a victim, to the mix and just by the mere reporting of such without evidence. SURELY you understand that: Yes? No? It is contemplating THAT and the reputation thereof, which gives persons the heebie-jeebies of which you are so casually dismissive

Whatever you and I may think of talking to a minor on a public forum, the operative phrase is "perception is reality" in the eyes of the highly-sensitized world, many members of which react to that image; true or false, and can give you the Dran-O enema AFTER working on you with the wire brush, i.e. make it stick. I have observed this outside the virtual world. Persons I have known do not want to go near strange children in what used to be considered perfectly acceptable ways 35 years ago because of that fear. And from what I have seen both with and without pedo, that fear is pretty legitimate. As I said "God bless and keep the Emperor; away from the rest of us"

To be honest if she thinks you are a pedo she is not right for you. The fact she doesn't believe you, trust you something is not right there. You deserve better. Ok it sucks losing someone but there are 7 billion people in this world...you will stumble upon someone else.

Ok take the marbles and go home. I will make a deal with you. Get on the business end of a DSS or Sex Offender case, with or without pdo. Then in ten years, when they are only half done with you and I am pushing 80, we will walk down the street together and people will say to me. "Gee for someone pushing 80, you have a remarkably well preserved father"

As to "think for yourself": When I took Business Law in high school and somebody said "I think...." the instructor would say '[Don't THINK it gets you in trouble", then proceed to do a John Houseman on him. To "think for yourself" means follow the pattern of "factual premises and valid reasoning yield true conclusions". To do that, I need facts to go on. Just one of those facts, that DID invovle pedo, the Amarault case went through the MA courts for 20 years with two of the convictions tossed out. Armed with the facts I have gathered over 30 years, a Master's in Psychology and being quite independent minded and, as you see, quite self-confident. I don't have to be psychic to know the potential for more trouble than I want to deal with when it shows up on the screen. Do you think that I survived and became highly educated in a printed-material heavy subject with 1/14th of one eye functionality by being a dope?

My point is, to get back fully on topic. If she gets P.O.'ed at him. let's say for badgering her, and reports him as a pedophile which she believes ABDL is and since he is ABDL, she would believe him to be. There is a strong likelihood for a world of hurt

I am down and gone

The sad fact is that today's Police and Prosecutorial mindset is such that you will get charged with being a sex offender for peeing behind a tree even if no chilfren are within a mile and it was someone of your own birthsex who reports you. You will be charged with Criminal Domestic Violence if you simply make a verbal warning that you will defend yourself if attacked and anyone who hears that is on residential property. Neither is the true purpose or intent of these laws but that's how they are being used, and that is happening because the one thing the Police and Prosecutors want most of all is to have all the power to control you that they can get :bash: Justice has nothing to do with these people anymore, that's not what they are after at all <_<

• Like 1

Actually, the Police don't want any part of this kind of nonsense. You have no idea how cops dread getting involved in a DoVi case because things can turn in a heartbeat

As to the phoney pedo and sex offender case. That's a LOT of work for the cops that they would rather not have to do

As for prosecutors. Some are power-mad and some aren't. But we live in the age of the bitcher. the professionally offended and the "15 minutes of fame" seeker and if one such goes crying to the media who want either to create drama to profit on or something that meets their ideological goals, they create headaches to go around

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what to do. I've explained to her that I'm not into children. Just things like age play when she acts like a child. I've even shown her websites. Anyone have any ideas?

Introduce her to the curb (in a figurative sense, naturally!) and get away from her. If she insists on continuing to make that connection even after being shown evidence to the contrary, she's toxic for you.

• 2 weeks later...

The sad fact is that today's Police and Prosecutorial mindset is such that you will get charged with being a sex offender for peeing behind a tree even if no chilfren are within a mile and it was someone of your own birthsex who reports you. You will be charged with Criminal Domestic Violence if you simply make a verbal warning that you will defend yourself if attacked and anyone who hears that is on residential property. Neither is the true purpose or intent of these laws but that's how they are being used, and that is happening because the one thing the Police and Prosecutors want most of all is to have all the power to control you that they can get :bash: Justice has nothing to do with these people anymore, that's not what they are after at all <_<

While I too recognize the media as having lots of examples where the innocent were wrongly accused, you also have to realize this is the media we're talking about. They have networks of people looking for that one in a 100,000 stories which they can sensationalize and make a buck off of. They aren't going to report on the other 99,999 cases where it was business as normal. And there is a pool of over 300 million people in

Most of what the media report on are not members of the community and any "adult seen running around in diapers" stories are overwhelmingly lone wolf exhibitionist episodes. That plus the natural association of diapers with the very young and because they are so mondo bizarro, does the rest when appended to the other stories both true and false

If you have tried 3 times or more to enlighten this girl and it didn't take, It ain't gonna and given the range of possibilities, you better get as far away as you can from her and as fast as possible because if she has bought into the stereotype, which has criminal implications, she could dime you out at any time, as quick as a cat, and for any or no reason at all that you can predict. There is a phrase that goes "the more you stir it, the more it stinks"

Edited by Christine Daryleanne
error corrction