LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First night as Mistress Becky

Like I said in my introduction, I'm new to the whole diaper thing, but this is how it all started. This does have some sexually content, so if you're offended, please don't read.

It all started on a Thursday night, my girlfriend and I have been living together only a short time. After a long day of work, Cindy and I cooked dinner together and sat down to eat. She was very quiet, which was not like her, but just keep saying nothing was wrong.

I let it go and we parted company for the night or so I thought.

I was on the couch watching TV when Cindy came walking out of her room dressed to kill. She was wearing a low cut t-shirt, short skirt, and thigh high boots.

I was more than turned on. She knelt down in front of me, undid my pants and slid them down off of me and then removed my panties.

I was speechless. Cindy began to slowly rub my pussy before she went down and started licking me. She made me climax twice.

As shock as I was, what happened next just blew me away.

"Is everything ok?" She asked "I just want my Mistress to be happy"

MISTRESS? I replied out of complete reaction.

Tears just started rolling down Cindys face as she got up and ran to her room.

I got up and followed her, lightly knocking on the door as I opened it. Cindy was sitting on her bed crying, her make-up running down her face.

"I'm sorry, it all just was one big surprise. Can we talk"

She said yes and I walked in and sat next to her. We both sat silently for a brief moment.

"I love you" Cindy said "there are so many things I wanted to tell you, but I didn't know how" the tears just know starting to stop.

"I love you too, and I really want you to feel comfortable telling me anything"

"Ok, here it goes, please let me finish before you say or ask anything"

I said ok and sat there waiting for Cindy to speak.

"I've loved you for a long time. I very submissive person and lay dreaming of you being my Mistress, and serving you..."

I interrupted and started to speak when she raised her hand and asked me to please wait.

"I have other secrets that I want to tell you. I like to wear diapers" she said while she pulled up her skirt revealing her diaper. "I dream of you being my Misress keeping me in diapers and serving your every desire."

I was silent for a moment when her tears started flowing again "oh my god, your going to leave me" Cindy cried while laying back, laying face down in her pillow.

"I'm not going to leave" I said as I started rubbing her back. "We can figure this all out together. You just have to help me, this is all so new. "

The rest of the night we spent together talking and searching the internet trying to get a better understanding of the whole diaper fetish. Cindy got up from the table "I have to pee, I'll be right back"

"Wait" I got up and walked her to the middle of the floor, turning her to where she would be facing me. I pulled off her t-shirt, loosened her skirk and letting it drop to the floor leaving her in nothing but her bra and diaper. "You will stand there until I give you permission to move".

I sat back down at the computer. When I looked back at her, I told her there was going to be some new rules aground here and if she broke them, she would be punished.

Cindy was starting to get restless "I really have to pee"

"Well pee, nobody is stopping you"

Cindy turned to head for the bathroom "Stop" she heard from Becky who was watching her from behind the computer. "You can pee right there"

Cindy had fearful look as she couldn't hold it any longer and she started to fill her diaper.

"Good. Let's go to bed, it's late. You can change in the morning as punishment for trying to hold it"

We started down the hall to our rooms. I lead Cindy passed her door into my room. I laid her on my bed and slowly started to rub the front of her diaper until she reached her climax and without saying a word, we when to bed.

That is the story of how I became Mistress Becky. I hope you all in joy it.

I'd love too. From what I see on sites like this and others, it looks like a lot of fun. I think Cindy is just waiting for me to take full control but I'd hate to and be wrong. Hard to get her to just say what she wants or maybe she doesn't know and I'm so new to all this and don't want to screw it up. I'm open to advice if you have any.

By the sounds of it you're doing a good job as you made her wet herself and she seemed to submit really easily and she has said she wants you to take control.. One time if I was you, I'd cuddle her then pull out a baby bottle and feed her.. Remember you're in charge! Please keep us updated.. I'm jealous LOL..

I'm going to try it. Today I'm going to go and get everything I need to make her my AB. I'll wait for Friday night to try it so we will have all weekend.

I have a question someone out there might be able to help me with. So far it's just mainly been around the house with maybe a few really quick stops here or there, but is it ok to take her out publicly and put her into a potential humiliating experience? I read about it, but don't want to confuse fiction with reality.