LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Made On Supernanny

I was watching Supernanny tonight and on it they had a 7 year old who asked his mom to wipe him and his mom always did. Then the ole Supernanny decided to put a stop to it by standing there in the bathroom with his dad and showing him how to wipe and "encouraging him" without his mother even there. It took me back to my childhood and what triggered my ABness. I normally agree with all of the tactics that supernanny does but this one is so far off the mark. What she failed to realize is that it was not this little boy's fault at all that he wasn't trained. She failed to realize the danger of the situation, that potty training was not complete and she was dealing with a situation that was private and humiliating and could easily result in regression. When I was 6 and my mom wiped me, my dad decided to get involved and came into the restroom drunk and told me it had to stop. I was humiliated and scared and I could see it on that boys face as he walked out of the restroom. He was humiliated as well. I have no doubt that I just watched another Adult Baby get made. The correct thing to do was to explain to the mother what to do. She was the one who decided not to train him completely. She could have made it a very private moment with patience and understanding and direction. Instead the kid got humiliated on national tv. What is going to happen is the kid is going dream about diaper wearing and going back to a time when he was a baby. If at any time in potty training there is a traumatic or humiliating moment the toddler uses his instincts and asks for diapers. These instincts in untrained 6 and 7 year olds are still there but they are smart enough to hide them. The problem is they are just repressed and come out of hiding when they want comfort. Eventually they put on a diaper and get addicted to comfort from diapers secretly. That's what happened to me. Anyways, if you watch it, pause the video and look at his face as he walks out of the restroom. I bet we see his post here in 10 years...

SuperDiaperBaby

While this may be the reason you are aware what "made" you a AB, to many there is no coralation. So to define what made you a AB to what makes a AB from the rest would just be ludicrous . While I value your opinion, I find nothing from my childhood that "caused" me to be who I am, I just accept it.

I have a Six year old, and a Ten year old, from my new marriage. I concure that they weren't trained in Hygiene..i.e. wiping when they go number 2, but I did bring it up to their mother on numerous occations. The fix was quite simple. I just put baby wipes on the toliet I told them to wipe their bottoms with paper first, then when they thought they were done. To then use a baby wipe and make sure.

It was a easy fix and I, their new father, did it without their mothers help and certainly not drunk. I guess if I wanted to get into it, I could blame their mother for not properly training them, but I don't think thats the case. I quite sure she did, they are just kids, and tend not to do the right thing, usally the fast thing.

I simply explained to them how embarrasing it would be to be found out with poopie pants on, and that was it. Now of course I don't let them use my Baby wipes ;) , I got them their own.

While this may be the reason you are aware what "made" you a AB, to many there is no coralation. So to define what made you a AB to what makes a AB from the rest would just be ludicrous . While I value your opinion, I find nothing from my childhood that "caused" me to be who I am, I just accept it.

I have a Six year old, and a Ten year old, from my new marriage. I concure that they weren't trained in Hygiene..i.e. wiping when they go number 2, but I did bring it up to their mother on numerous occations. The fix was quite simple. I just put baby wipes on the toliet I told them to wipe their bottoms with paper first, then when they thought they were done. To then use a baby wipe and make sure.

I freely admit that most ABies are just ABies because of many other factors and some are non-traceable but I do believe that the mix of humiliation/trauma associated with potty training at an abnormal late stage(ie. 6 year old being wiped by a mother with cessation that is humiliating) is just one definite way of becoming an AB because it happened to me. Therefore in seeing the same thing happen to this child I can say that infantilism has a very high chance of occurring, given all of the empirical evidence obtained by my own experience.

See your situation is different because you told them what to do. You did not go into the bathroom after they went number 2 and wipe them yourself or humiliate them into wiping themselves. That's a big difference. And yes, my story is proof that not all ABies are mysteriously made from normal families.

SDB

while some sort of trauma is likely to come from this,

the odds of this child becoming an ab/dl are small. if

anything comes from this, i believe it will be from

classmates reffering to mommy still wipping his butt.

i realize that we could go back and forth on this issue,

but untill anything comes about it's all speculation.

i also believe that the mother is the one who should have

been taught...not the child.

thats my opinion.

I saw the show also. I don't know about the prediction of abdl. As Repaid and BabyBrian have said, it is speculation. But, I do wonder about the legal issues of these reality shows involving minors.

It is strange to me that a judge in a social services case can send you to jail for revealing information about an abuse proceeding (because the child's identity must remain private), yet these shows are a complete invasion of a child's privacy rights. If I could have the say, I would open the courtrooms to protect families from abusive judges and banish these foolish shows that actually DO show children in humiliating circumstances.

Consider the children brought to tears in the preceding show, "Wife Swap."

Of course, I will have to put my morbid curiosity aside and refuse to watch the shows. Maybe I will have half a chance of not being called a hypocrit then.

well im sure the big networks have the families sign waivers ;)

plus its all there to get ratings, making a kid feel like a baby will riase the money flow as more people think "hey thats funny the kid has his mom clean him up"

i see some of these and think "who the hell watch these things and who the hell would go on there to display their lives to millions"

i know i wouldnt go on one of these, if i did that show would be cancelled as i like to swear like a sailor and just do anything thats on my mind(ABC would so be screwed with FCC lawsuits lol)

I'd be best for a VH1 special more than anything.

but yea i'd hate to be that kid and those parents, the mom needs to stop thinking her boy is still 2 years old and let him act like a big kid so he can grow up to be a young man and act like it.